Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon (70549 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
....since when did jackie appiah become a ghanaian natural resource? .......I thought it ws jst azonto undecided

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by fonssy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why is this thread turned into a Nigeria-Ghana fight? If the story is true and they are getting married then, there is no point calling people dogs and apes. all human beings are eqaull eventhough some are more equall than others.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: And how can a handsome Igbo man like me date an ugly charcoal dwarf daughter of Ashanti ape Sakawa(Ritualist), and ugly fat charcoal cheap lovepeddler.
LOL how dare any ashanti lady introduce you crimininal to her parents. Maybe you Grushi connection would help.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded,

And your Papa married one? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Then I would like to meet that lazy, ugly, irresponsible, senseless ape Ghanaian woman who gave birth to a slowpoke like you. Boy you need to have your brains checked, you sure have a big problem upstairs grin grin grin cheesy

WHAT LMFAO This must be a joke. He cannot be half Ghanaian undecided *sick*

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by amanatulah(f): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
See these Ghanians Ohh!no be ghanians the hawk Gala for Nigeria streets?No be Ghanians the do boi boi (housemaid) for our houses in naija?when do Ghanians wise up,wey dem the compete level with Us?. . .choi is an insult for Nigeria lady to marry a Ghana man Ohh,i reather marry chadian Ohhsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
amanatulah: See these Ghanians Ohh!no be ghanians the hawk Gala for Nigeria streets?No be Ghanians the do boi boi (housemaid) for our houses in naija?when do Ghanians wise up,wey dem the compete level with Us?. . .choi is an insult for Nigeria lady to marry a Ghana man Ohh,i reather marry chadian Ohhsmiley

Is it not the same Ghanians who were teachers and drs and so on who were helping you in Nigeria? Pls luv stop living and day dreaming about the past. As you can see is it not now Nigerians running to Ghana, drugs, fraud,lovepedling? We dnt have any level with you. You are on level 100 even amongst FBI'S most wanted so we are ok continue with your levels. Ghana man hardly go for Nigerian women unless they are of quality and thats the truth. Lol i dnt think even a Chadian or Somalian would be interested. Stick to 50yr old white men grin

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
LesbianBoy: This is the 2nd time shapeless and big eye ball jackie chan appiah is getting married whereas our so called 'classy' actress genevieve nnaji a.k.a...........(filling in the Gap) can't find a man! SMH

Genevieve better looking than Jackie? You mean Genevieve the short, boney and flat bottom grin grin grin cheesy
Even an Igbo man didn't find her worthy of marrying and went for a Ghanaian divorcee and you are here calling her classy? Marriage is not about being classy, it's about other attributes that I believe Genevieve doesn't have angry

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by bamako5943: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: *yawns* story teller,you like story o
well wish dem luck. Maybe the guy sabi the thing
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Abrantie: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU. WHAT A LOST RACE.

And what race are Nigerians? White Caucasians?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
An Ape marrying a LovePeddler!!

She's already 30 and has a kid!!!

No Ghana-man would want that slut anymore!!

Time for her to go try her luck in Niger-Area!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Maybe she can find an Igbo dog to marry!! Oh wait grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will end by saying, only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!! shocked shocked shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Bleep these extremely dark, extremely poor, extremely primitive and extremely diabolic imbeciles. Ghana is a country where 98% of the population are primitive bastard children of bastards. In a country where 85% of the girls make series of babies from different men. A country where everyone has step brother, step sister, step father, step country. Even the 419 Nigerians introduced to them is feeding millions of lazy Ghanaians. These monkeys are even too dull to trick white people, therefore they resort to JUJU/ SAKAWA to convince their scam victims. These monkeys don't deserve my precious time. Bloody bastards Aiyegbe Fiafiato. Trokosi Ritualists. Short dwarfs from Ashanti, shoe shine boys, cheapest scums of the earth. Am back to my work, no time to waste on these senseless primitive ugly Ghanaian apes. Bye bye ugly charcoal dwarf bastards Ghanaians. May Satan Bless una.
Story Story you wrote the same thing on Ghanaweb today. Be creative for once when the topic is on Ghana or your fellow countrymen the Yorubas .Any one going through your previous would notice YOU ARE MENTAL CASE

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
^ he is full igbo. It does not take a Genius to figure that out. Cucubada Go and learn manners from your Yoruba brothers grin
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
chriskwaku: Story Story you wrote the same thing on Ghanaweb today. Be creative for once when the topic is on Ghana or your fellow countrymen the Yorubas .Any one going through your previous posts would notice YOU ARE MENTAL CASE
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
^ he is full igbo. It does not take a Genius to figure that out. Cucubada Go and learn manners from your Yoruba brothers grin
So why is he claiming his mother is Grushi from Navrongo?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Aabheaven(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is despicable.i can't advice a guy to marry a girl that has constantly meet a man almost evryday
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
chriskwaku: So why is he claiming his mother is Grushi from Navrongo?

Because he wishes so and also so that it can make himself seem justified in saying what he is saying because he is a halve. He probably grew up in Ghana or stayed there for sometime. Afterall there are many in Ghana. But how can anyone speak this way especially if you are half that country. He even lied and said he has an ewe gf.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
amanatulah: See these Ghanians Ohh!no be ghanians the hawk Gala for Nigeria streets?No be Ghanians the do boi boi (housemaid) for our houses in naija?when do Ghanians wise up,wey dem the compete level with Us?. . .choi is an insult for Nigeria lady to marry a Ghana man Ohh,i reather marry chadian Ohhsmiley
Those times are past and gone forever. Ever heard of Herbert Osei Baiddo? One fine yoruba lady called Susan Kofoworala married him and were blessed with 4 beautiful children. Do an engine search on him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.