Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon (70547 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
onila: all these african hoes marrying our men

broke as..s bitches

Your men don't want to marry you, that's why they travel all the way to Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe to find a wife.

Look how crazy those nigerian men went when they finally had a chance to see sexy girls in Liberia during the war, they fathered 250000 children all in the name of peacekeeping. Why because Nigeria girls lack Sex appeal and curves.

5 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

I suspect cucubaba is red-light, am sure soon he will appear and like and agree to all his i mean cucubaba posts grin

ROTFLMFAO!!!! You guys will kill me today. More pain in my tummy angry

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

Yeah, whenever it's Cusubaba and the like vs Ghanaians, the exchange is always interesting grin cheesy
Can't stop laughing

Esp smooth's lines

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Eh eh I'm a football fan cool
And Afcon 2008 helped. cheesy

Cameroon if you are ready to do a football beef lets go!

Ghana vs. Cameroon Football Senior team only

4 african cup of nations vs. 4 african cup of nations
8 final game appearances vs. 6 final game appearance
World cup quarter final vs. World cup quarter final

I have to say that Cameroon is a big football team

1) Ghana
2) Cameroon
3) Nigeria
4) Egypt!!

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
SmoothLIFE:

1. Ghana
2. Cameroon
3.nigeria
4.egypt
Egyptian are only good in Africa, and they usually have all their stars in every nations cup because their players don't play outside if Egypt.

1) Ghana
2) Cameroon
3) Nigeria
4) Egypt!!
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Can't stop laughing

Esp smooth's lines

Yeah, that was a killer cheesy But take it easy before you end up with a stomach pain like me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
SmoothLIFE:

1) Cameroon
2) Ghana
3) Nigeria
4)Egypt(never been in the world cup)

Fixed...

Tho, actually Ghana has more talent....but Cameroon made u all proud of being African, we redefined what is football, people were claiming Cameroon all over the world. cool angry grin

Till date when u are good and African people call u Milla or ETOO cool

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

Yeah, that was a killer cheesy But take it easy before you end up with a stomach pain like me cheesy

here is NADIA VOTE FOR HER TAG YOUR FRIENS RIGHT NOW ON HERE======http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151562665209642&set=pb.329115514641.-2207520000.1366740059.&type=3&theater[/quote]

Help your sister ooo

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Fixed...

Tho, actually Ghana has more talent....but Cameroon made u all proud of being African, we redefined what is football, people were claiming Cameroon all over the world. cool angry grin

Till date when u are good and African people call u Milla or ETOO cool

I am talking about national team accomplishments overall... Yes, Eto'o was world class and has won the African player of the year most but, I am talking about the whole team.

Remember the last world cup Cameroon was the WORST team there...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
SmoothLIFE:

I am talking about national team accomplishments overall... Yes, Eto'o was world class and has won the African player of the year most but, I am talking about the whole team.

Overall we are on the same level
What have u achieved that we haven't?
We are even ahead you , you forgot.

Olympic 2000.
Finalist of the confederation cup?
Ghana soccer team has a long way to go..even when we are resting you don't want to pass us
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

here is NADIA VOTE FOR HER TAG YOUR FRIENS RIGHT NOW ON HERE======http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151562665209642&set=pb.329115514641.-2207520000.1366740059.&type=3&theater

Help your sister ooo

Okay I hear you!
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

Okay I hear you!

Thank u cool

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Thank u cool

One Love! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Jackie Appiah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX5E8TsaQCY
Very beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
SmoothLIFE:

Smooth, don't derail this thread. We are not finished with Cusubaba and the like yet, so Ghana vs Cameroon can wait. BTW, where is Cusubaba The thread is boring now grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

One Love! smiley
sure wink cheesy
The thread is now boring ..cusa ran away.

Did u get my PM?

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
sure wink cheesy
The thread is now boring ..cusa ran away.

Why wouldn't he run away, with all these punches from all corners He couldn't handle it cheesy

Did u get my PM? [/quote]

Same, same ooo cry
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by SmoothLIFE: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Olympic 2000.
Ghana soccer team has a long way to go..even when we are resting you don't want to pass us

Olympics is a YOUTH cup...

Confederations cup is impressive but, it is not a serious competition grin grin grin grin

In the world cup we have been the the quarter Final and Round of 16! You went to the quarter final 20 years ago and have not made it to the knock out stage since!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lastly 8 final game appearances at the African cup is greater than 6 which is what you have achieved.

Egypt would be the best if they had done anything at the world cup but, they have never won a game there grin grin grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
SmoothLIFE:

Fine!!! I wanted to help the poor bastard out by changing the topic!! grin grin grin grin grin

LOL!

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Olympic 2000.

Don't forget youth championionship, Nigeria then Ghana has dominated
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
SmoothLIFE:

Olympics is a YOUTH cup...

Confederations cup is impressive but, it is not a serious competition grin grin grin grin

In the world cup we have been the the quarter Final and Round of 16! You went to the final 20 years ago and have not made it to the knock out stage since!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lastly 8 final game appearances at the African cup is greater than 6 which is what you have achieved.

Egypt would be the best if they had done anything at the world cup but, they have never won a game there grin grin grin grin

Valid points , anyway we are rebuilding so look out for the next big thing. a lion don't die, he is sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

Your men don't want to marry you, that's why they travel all the way to Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe to find a wife.

Look how crazy those nigerian men went when they finally had a chance to see sexy girls in Liberia during the war, they fathered 250000 children all in the name of peacekeeping. Why because Nigeria girls lack Sex appeal and curves.

naija girls got style smiley
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bigo8291:

Don't forget youth championionship, Nigeria then Ghana has dominated

I don't follow that much youth championship but I think we ain't doing bad either.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by onila(f): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
SmoothLIFE:

didier drogba smiley
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by DonaldGenes(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Charles Shaw: Stewpeed!
She Divorced her hubby to marry this Crúmb,
And this Púke found it worthy to marry this second hand Stìnker.
Whicheva way, Both r Despicable.
*Spits @ their union*
Hands ontop my head
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Smoothlife your last Afcon was 30years ago so don't run your mouth too much ..
I still rank us ahead you. tongue cool

The only central African country which can compete against the rest of the world.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Valid points , anyway we are rebuilding so look out for the next big thing. a lion don't die, he is sleeping.

Good to hear that... Africa needs you back so wake up from the slumber and prove once again that you are still a giant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kajina:

Good to hear that... Africa needs you back so wake up from the slumber and prove once again that you are still a giant cheesy

My dear, if only it was easy,we have too much problems ..

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Smoothlife your last Afcon was 30years ago so don't run your mouth too much ..
I still rank us ahead you. tongue cool

The only central African country which can compete against the rest of the world.

@ bolded,

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Kajina: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

My dear, if only it was easy,we have too much problems ..

Okay, "ego better" Brighter days ahead cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.