Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A (872 Views)

She Left Me Without A Reason / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by seundy(m): 4:05am On Apr 23, 2013
My frd whom we hv being 2gether since day one in sch neglected me just cos i was not mobilize along with 2013 batch a due to jamb reg no problem, pls pray 4 me 2 meet up with 2013 batch b so that i can hv er back.
Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 23, 2013
She did not neglect you, she simply stepped up a little bit and therefore mingling with the people at her level for now. In life, overtaking is allowed. In the word of the wise, at the shout of about turn the first will become the last; and the last the first. I believe the table will turn in your favour.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by madone: 6:47am On Apr 23, 2013
You ll still come back here after your nysc to cry that she left you cos you don't av a job
Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by Enegod(m): 7:15am On Apr 23, 2013
she doesn't like you...she had been lookin for a way to dump u
Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2013
@Op RELAX, she didn't live you
Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2013
seundy: My frd whom we hv being 2gether since day one in sch neglected me just cos i was not mobilize along with 2013 batch a due to jamb reg no problem, pls pray 4 me 2 meet up with 2013 batch b so that i can hv er back.

Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by CharlesShaw(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2013
Ur so Dense Mr man.
Instead of u to work hard 2 make BatchB, Work ur posting 2 a desired state nd strategise on hw to beat the Unemployment wich prolly wil stare u in d face after service ur here whinning iShould pray for u to get ur Dirty dog bac.
Sorry.
Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by greedie1(f): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2013
Charles Shaw: Ur so Dense Mr man.
Instead of u to work hard 2 make BatchB, Work ur posting 2 a desired state nd strategise on hw to beat the Unemployment wich prolly wil stare u in d face after service ur here whinning iShould pray for u to get ur Dirty dog bac.
Sorry.
grin grin grin

op, so d only reason why u want to make batch b is to ve her back, not cz u want to serve ur country, get a job and better ur life? smh

woman wrapper
Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by Abbey2sam(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
@op you mumu o!!
What if they don't even post you to where she's serving.........

Or what will you have her do, remobilized?
Rubbish
Re: She Left Me For Missing Out Of Batch A by Oohrhii(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
tsk..tsk..tskk

Kids in luv undecided

World is now upside down

Smh.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Before Dating In High School / 13 Body Language Signs To Know That He/she Is Attracted To YOU - Blessy Jackson / Ur Fiance Says She Wont BREASTFEED Your Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.