Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Women, Necessary Evil? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Necessary Evil? (1945 Views)

She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Necessary Evil? by Kingsteve(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2013
Disclaimer: this thread wasn't created for the sole purpose of taking a dig at women, rather; to help answer some questions about the female gender, and why men simply can't live without women!

Back to topic: I simply ask this question, because; there are so many things wrong with women, yet men can't live without them, which begs the question: are women necessary evils?

I don't really want to go into specifics, about the various vices of the opposite sex, which may be seen as a 'stereotypical rant from a man', but I'm sure, that most men on here, know exactly what I'm taking about.

The whole nagging, bitching, false accusations, envy and jealousy, demanding, insatiable, materialistic, petty lies, pretence, stubbornness, and the list goes on, *wipes face*...yet; men simply can't do without the services (cooking, house chores, and s-ex) of women!

I know that most women reading this would dig up the 'cheating argument', but hey...let's not forget that women also cheat, just that they do it more discreetly than men, but cheating is cheating nonetheless!

So I ask once more: are women necessary evils?
Sound off...
Re: Women, Necessary Evil? by greedie1(f): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2013
yes...... we are necessary . but not evil.
Re: Women, Necessary Evil? by Kingsteve(m): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2013
gree-die:
yes...... we are necessary . but not evil.

Seems evil to me, with all those vices!
embarassed
Re: Women, Necessary Evil? by its22078: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
men - cheating, abusive, rapists, bad fathers, cowards, blaming women for everything just like Adam, stupid, lustful,

Men - a necessary evil
Re: Women, Necessary Evil? by hidenconyo(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
its22078: men - cheating, abusive, rapists, bad fathers, cowards, blaming women for everything just like Adam, stupid, lustful,

Men - a necessary evil
evil talk
Re: Women, Necessary Evil? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
What do you expect of homo sapiens(women) satan shared 'apple' with.
Most of your highlighted attributes of the female folks are consequent upon the transfer of delivish characteristics from the consumption of that apple from the devil himself. The apple eating was a unifying ceremony to integrate the 'woman' into the demonic kingdom.

God created the world, then man and rested. I guess Adam lived a thousand years before he taught of assigning him a 'helper' that today turned into a bulldozer. Can you envisage the relative peace that might have pervades the Garden of EDen and the attendant decorum in heaven with God satisfied in his creation in that thousand years?

Then God created woman and hell was let lose. Till date God and man is still dealing with the consequences of that fatal mistake! If only Adam had refused that apple...if only he had. Maybe he was offered punny the previous day and decided to make eve feel better who knows!
Re: Women, Necessary Evil? by Kingsteve(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2013
LastApostle: What do you expect of homo sapiens(women) satan shared 'apple' with.
Most of your highlighted attributes of the female folks are consequent upon the transfer of delivish characteristics from the consumption of that apple from the devil himself. The apple eating was a unifying ceremony to integrate the 'woman' into the demonic kingdom.

God created the world, then man and rested. I guess Adam lived a thousand years before he taught of assigning him a 'helper' that today turned into a bulldozer. Can you envisage the relative peace that might have pervades the Garden of EDen and the attendant decorum in heaven with God satisfied in his creation in that thousand years?

Then God created woman and hell was let lose. Till date God and man is still dealing with the consequences of that fatal mistake! If only Adam had refused that apple...if only he had. Maybe he was offered punny the previous day and decided to make eve feel better who knows!

I couldn't agree more!
Re: Women, Necessary Evil? by Bigcowhorn: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingsteve:
Son: Daddy meet the love of my life. She's the one!
Me:

KingSteve: Mr. Prince, sir, check out my new ride.

Eastornprince: Your new, gini? Tell the truth before Ogun fire you.

KingSteve: Ok, sir. I borrowed it from a friend.

Eastornprince: Borrow pose wey no fit pay 5k

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Engage A Lady? / What Do You Buy In Eateries For A Girl You Just Met / Advantages Of Not Having A Bf/gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.