Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (25910 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2012
1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.

6. Cheated on a guy.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?

23 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2012
*following*
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2012
OP, would be better if you have numbered the dating evils.

Anyway, i have only done No. 1 and 2. JUST to avoid No.3 and 5.

Desperate act calls for desperate measures cheesy cheesy or vis a vis!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by 190: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2012
I Can bet my laptop charger that Nigerian girls and all Nairaland girls are guilty of all CRIMES and ALLEGATIONS Laid against them

26 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2012
[size=15pt]sagamite, it so true. All of them Naija chicks are big pretenders [/size]cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Odunnu: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2012
@OP:
So this is my punishment I get for 'following' you abi?
I've not done 80% of those stuff you have there, but you've just given me ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2012
no lies on thread puleasssssssssseeeeeeee
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by onila(f): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2012
- Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

- Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

I do that all the time smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by 190: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2012
^Onila can we run away to my bedroom please wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by onila(f): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2012
190: ^Onila can we run away to my bedroom please wink

190 hmmm damn I wont mind but i dont get into guys bedroom cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by 190: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2012
^onila i think we should date - wat do u think cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by onila(f): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2012
190: ^onila i think we should date - wat do u think cheesy

u make me speechless cheesy i am not in the UK @ the moment tho
but ama drop my pin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by cindyrella(f): 9:33am On Jun 13, 2012
Erm... Erm.. Erm... I am guilty of number 2,3 and nine. Thinking of doing 5 or 6 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Mynd44: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella: Erm... Erm.. Erm... I am guilty of number 2,3 and nine. Thinking of doing 5 or 6 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Confession time.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Dyt(f): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2012
let me read again

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by cindyrella(f): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Confession time.

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by cindyrella(f): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2012
Dyt: let me read again

Plss read again. Make we see ur own grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by oladelei: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2012
we ladies av done almost all if nt all

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2012
I have added a 12th.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by 190: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2012
onila:

u make me speechless cheesy i am not in the UK @ the moment tho
but ama drop my pin

drop it off at 190innairaland@gmail.com
inform me please once its done

btw you got mail

cheers
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by jaybee3(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2012
I know a girl that I can vouch she hasn't done any of the stuff on your list Sir

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ me ryt?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2012
jay bee: I know a girl that I can vouch she hasn't done any of the stuff on your list Sir

Mary, mother of Jesus?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by 190: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Mary, mother of Jesus?

grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by nitrogen(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite: I have added a 12th.
A victim of no 12 is reporting sir, we dated for 3 years and all in a bid to explore more, she broke up with me and told me we could still be friends. Imagine!
Friendship my foot, na thunder go fire her yansh.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by jaybee3(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Mary, mother of Jesus?
Nah........
Me Julie tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by millinmax2(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite: 1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.

6. Cheated on a guy.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?

Anyone out there ?: Shaiii Naija Babe hmmmm smiley
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by 190: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2012
im a victim of number 12 too

I rather be gay to the devil than friends with her

may she and her family end up in worthless poverty - amen undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by millinmax2(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2012
cindyrella: Erm... Erm.. Erm... I am guilty of number 2,3 and nine. Thinking of doing 5 or 6 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol..Why do u want to do that nah ??
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by nitrogen(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2012
190: im a victim of number 12 too

I rather be gay to the devil than friends with her

may she and her family end up in worthless poverty - amen undecided
Good one, these gurls think say dem wise, dem sabi play on person intelligence.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by 190: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2012
nitrogen:
Good one, these gurls think say dem wise, dem sabi play on person intelligence.

cba - them dey soak garri in poverty anyways

so i definately cant be ars[i]e[/i]d undecided
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Odunnu: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2012
jay bee: I know a girl that I can vouch she hasn't done any of the stuff on your list Sir
sey na me? I no you truss me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.