Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. (801 Views)

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / 11 Things Girls Are Reluctant To Admit That Prove They Are Falling Hard For You / Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Twenty5: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2013
I started a relationship with friend that is just one year plus,but rescently i discovered that she is lying to me when i ashed her certain questions about her response to guys she chat with online.
It all started when she gave me her email address and password to help her get an information since the network at her place was bad that day. I didnt only checked the email,i also used the details to check her facebook just to know whom am dealing with,and to my greatest suprise,this my friend has been calling guys all sorts of pet names,telling them i miss you e.t.c

The bottomline is that when i confronted her,her response was seen to me as one that is never sorry for her action,even when i told her that calling guys such names is given them hope that one day they will have you,she still will not listen.Though i told her that am sorry for going into her privacy without her consent,yet she is still proving stuborn and not ready to say am sorry,pls what should i do?
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2013
where did you meet the girl in the first place??
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2013
All I have to say is :-

YOU OVERSTEP YOUR boundary
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by ezemoses(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
bro many ladies do that o, it does not mean she is cheating. are there no ladies you chat wit sometimes? abeg grow up and be a man and stop crying like a sissy. it aint no biggy what your girl is doin
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Twenty5: 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
eze moses: bro many ladies do that o, it does not mean she is cheating. are there no ladies you chat wit sometimes? abeg grow up and be a man and stop crying like a sissy. it aint no biggy what your girl is doin

But there is a particular she does dis 2,whom she one's said dat is a casual frnd dat i still dnt blif 4nw,al d way tans 4ur advce
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Twenty5: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
991: where did you meet the girl in the first place??

she is a sister to my cousin frnd and u met her in skul though we both reside in lagos bt dffernt area
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Twenty5: 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Abbey2sam: All I have to say is :-

YOU OVERSTEP YOUR boundary

pls help me explain further,i tot dat we share somtins in comon,and dis is a lady am planim 2setle dwn wit.pls reply me
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Tracetruth: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
My dear,as far as you 've not married the lady you should know you 've no monopoly over her, and also, you should know that she is out there for either one of two things, which are marriage or fun. I advice you seek a define and purposeful relationship, by being honest, caring, loving and prayerful. Thanks tracetruth.
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by butta(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
ODE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
I sense insecurity in you!
What is she supposed to apologize for? That you intruded into her privacy OR that she chats with guys OR that she calls guyS pet names or that she said "I miss you" to a guy?
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by greedie1(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
swtie, i ve a pet name for all my male friends and i don't date dem.... maybe she has nothing to apologize for, i mean, i just called u sweetie and i don't even know u.

so, maybe she is a lil stubborn, let it slide dis once... u intruded remember??
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Twenty5: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
alutacontinua: I sense insecurity in you!
What is she supposed to apologize for? That you intruded into her privacy OR that she chats with guys OR that she calls guyS pet names or that she said "I miss you" to a guy?

tank you very much,but hw do i get myself secure if and insecure,pls help me
Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Twenty5: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
gree-die:
swtie, i ve a pet name for all my male friends and i don't date dem.... maybe she has nothing to apologize for, i mean, i just called u sweetie and i don't even know u.

so, maybe she is a lil stubborn, let it slide dis once... u intruded remember??

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?-she Does Not Want To Admit That She Is Wrong. by Twenty5: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Tracetruth: My dear,as far as you 've not married the lady you should know you 've no monopoly over her, and also, you should know that she is out there for either one of two things, which are marriage or fun. I advice you seek a define and purposeful relationship, by being honest, caring, loving and prayerful. Thanks tracetruth.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Is Indicative Of These Women Acts And What Do They Mean? / Signs He Wants To Be More Than Friends / Is It Not Funny For Men Who Are Not Virgins To Want To Marry Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.