Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (67160 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by delishpot: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
HARAAAAAMMMMMM.

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by tushbobo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Most Arab ladies are beautiful...Naturally.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by samremix: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
roccio: She's absolutely gorgeous! She sure does love make-up, and she's daring with it.. Don't think she's the most Beautiful Woman in the world!! Buh I can't Deny the fact that she's a Real Beauty to Behold!! Are those Eyes Real?? Love her Nose..Winks
SEE dis corect COLONIAL human shit,na wen dem deport 3 of our own say dem too handsome?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Seyixyz: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Diz 1 na winchy winchy o
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Seyixyz: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
And na her sh.i.t go smell pass o..Trust me
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by tpia5: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
The lady actually doesnt look saudi per se.

More like indian or persian.

Besides, the arab guy in the other picture seems more good looking, and he doesnt have so much make up on.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JqCe4vE7too/UW-QRenJ8HI/AAAAAAAAAbo/_PYqKeWlrPM/s1600/saud1.jpg[/img]

The makeup in the original photos isnt revealing the actual features, which could also be beautiful, but we wont know if they're not visible.

Hmm, well apples and oranges i guess.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by scobaba: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
What if she get khobo leg or flat bum?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by kabaka1: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!

Yes, babe, I agree with u. She's all pancake n makeup made beautiful
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by kabaka1: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
I'd say she's a natural beauty even without makeup, but I can't rank her as d most beautiful lady until ivsee see her ass n leg formations/shapes cool
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 26, 2013
Is she more beautiful than this lady?

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2013
alex406:

My dear can i be yours in love?

What are u waiting for?! Of course u can.....lol
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by tpia5: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
I dont know if its my imagination, or are men on average better looking than women?

Because they dont use so much makeup yet they still look good.

Anyway, maybe they're not as stressed out as women, might be a factor.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ Tpia, I observed the same thing myself. I think men tend to be better looking than women "nowadays" because:

* women wear make up and this ages people: nothing beautiful about wrinkles.

* women have lost their femininity: in the past women were more attractive due to their soft feminine body. Unfortunately the western media have brainwashed women that having over toned/ muscular body is beautiful. An example is Agbani: when she won Miss World look at her face then and see how feminine it looked but today we see harsh muscular cheekbones that should belong to a man.

* Human wig/weavon: this makes most ladies look like drag queens/ men on wigs. Women looked better on their natural hair/ horse/ plant hair than the so called human weavons.

* poor diet: all carbohydrate and less protein/vitamins/minerals.

* polluted environment: this one is for the women that live in over crowed and deeply polluted area like Lagos: it tends to affect a woman's beauty,
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
[size=13pt]It's evident that tpia and gbaky_floor have never witnessed the Miss and Mr Nairaland competitions lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by bethnals: 5:14am On Apr 27, 2013
this girl is finer than her.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
she's cute.
not THE most beautiful woman IN the world..but definitely one OF.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
bethnals: this girl is finer than her.

grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
delishpot: HARAAAAAMMMMMM.

grin grin

people will always bend the rules of their religion when it's convenient. grin grin

get used to it m'dear.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by AlyricistLaura: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
tpia@:
The lady actually doesnt look saudi per se.

More like indian or persian.

Besides, the arab guy in the other picture seems more good looking, and he doesnt have so much make up on.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JqCe4vE7too/UW-QRenJ8HI/AAAAAAAAAbo/_PYqKeWlrPM/s1600/saud1.jpg[/img]

The makeup in the original photos isnt revealing the actual features, which could also be beautiful, but we wont know if they're not visible.

Hmm, well apples and oranges i guess.

You really have a Thing for these Arab&Persian Guys.

I remember ya kept calling me a secret Persian in my early days of the forum

Ya Got a Little Crush on them Ehhh?
wink
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by jangalova(f): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2013
I could be as beautiful, if not better, with the rite make-up. you should see how guys- men actually - swoon over me
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Kingskid20(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
God punish devil wat kind of beauty is dis yarkkk beauty fire wowo angry ting
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
No she ain't! Beauty comes in various forms. I ve seen many regular girls on the street that are prettier than she is. She is beautifully made-up, no doubt, but she isn't the best I ve seen so far.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by vixen401(f): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
there is no most beautiful girl in the world. that girl is pretty but the make up in her face would be enough for 4 other girls to use.
every girl is pretty with make up on..even a monkey would look beautiful with that kind of make up.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nowadays it is the woman who knows how to use make up very well more than other women that men call most beautiful.Please don't tell me any woman is finer than another when she has a bucket load of paint on her face and the other woman has little or no paint on her face.This world is getting faker by the day joor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Samsung S10+, The First Person In Nigeria To Own The Phone / Princess Shyngle Steps Out In Style In New York After Her Viral Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.