Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (66906 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 24, 2013
Psshhh...... Abeg jor!!! The makeup wey dem pour for her face fit build 2 houses for me as my cement.

When she takes a pic 'au naturale' then we can all talk.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by diarra94(m): 4:16am On Apr 24, 2013
Her face is nt well defined in this 2 pics. And the make up is 2 mch. See pple its impossible to jst pick up 1 person and crown her the mst beautiful lady i da world, there are lots of gorgeous ladies out there.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by tpia5: 4:25am On Apr 24, 2013
she's advertising the makeup, or her makeup artist.

these nl picture posters are too dubious, they cant just say what they mean most of the time.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian:

Yep, not artificial but very natural smiley

Can I feel them embarassed
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by freecocoa(f): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2013
With all that paint on her face?

Abegi
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by kevoh(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2013
I have seen Arab chics that are way more beautiful than her, let alone in the world.Kini Big deal!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by paulworld(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2013
With that makeup, shit my God made me dancing alingo
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2013
The funny thing is the Arabian woman up there, her makeup that is combined with blue, pink, red, compact foundation , is not too much, compared to mine that has ,just powder and lip stick smiley

Anyways, I know Nairaland peeps, they are never satisfied.... grin
They rarely appreciate good things and say the truth except the very few of them.
So, like av decided already, it's all fun for me.... cheesy and a way of entertainment.....
Keep the votes coming.....
Wining, winning, WON...!

I REPEAT WON OOOOOOOOOOOO..........I don talk my own o sad, with panels from various countries......WON! grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2013
THREAD CLOSED......NO MORE VOTES....

We all know the winner.... grin with my two hands raised in air ,shaking on both sides....and humbly taking my crown of the MOST BEAUTIFUL.......! cheesy

Yeah, guys , babes lets pop this Champagnes.....too chilled grin

Can somebody feel me ! wink

Yeah! smiley smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2013
dont8: Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder undecided

Beauty is in the eyes of the BEERholder

2 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2013
Make we see the MAIN asset[b]s[/b] first...na face we go chop? grin.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2013
[size=13pt]Her makeup kit.[/size]

[size=13pt]To answer the question: no.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2013
She's beautiful buh nat the 'most beautiful in tha world' oh puhlease!

Amelian, girl, ure pweety.. wink
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Vansnickers: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2013
Coldfeet: Lol! grin You haven't seen me so I'll let this assumption pass! Op when u have a pix of her face washed and without all those water colour on pls post it and inform me.

Most beautiful Indeed!! angry

Someone just had a tall cool glass of Haterade.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by chadef: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!
babe if that is the real you, in that pic, then you are the most beautiful girl in the world to me. pls pm me
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by churific(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2013
The Most Beautiful Woman in The World, NO. She is not.

She is and will forever be far from the list. However, she is beautiful but I'll like to see her without several layers of paint and a full body image...not just her face.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2013
chadef: babe if that is the real you, in that pic, then you are the most beautiful girl in the world to me. pls pm me

[size=13pt]Na wa. You think Amelian is beautiful and you're telling her to pm you? PM her! Isn't she worth chasing? grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by kramer: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2013
Nawa ooo... So Nigerian men are easily pleased like this?

Her big nose alone is a massive turn off (no amount of colour colour can hide that buahaha) talkess of the painting and dust on her face.... NEXT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Afritop(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2013
IF HER BOBBY IS ON POINT AND MATCHES WHAT I SEE, BOOTYLICIOUS INCLUSIVE THEN SHE QUALIFIES AS GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by venorite(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2013
Coldfeet: Lol! grin You haven't seen me so I'll let this assumption pass! Op when u have a pix of her face washed and without all those water colour on pls post it and inform me.

So u don't use water color, I guess u use crayon then....pot calling kettle black
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by lafuria1(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2013
na wa for nairaland, they asked a question of if, simple, the answers looks as if they are angry with the question.
when agbeni won the miss world, did we contest it? grin grin,

no woman can be said to be the most beautiful in world, some are exceptionally more beautiful than others.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by ahmedkara: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2013
she is the the inspiration for all the jihadist (Muslim mass murderers) . Islamist will kill to Mary this idiot.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Enegod(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2013

are you jealous?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2013

With that wrinkled and sagged bobbie up your chest?

Yo! Gotta be kidding me cool
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2013
Now we're talking gurl...This is natural beauty. Not too much pancake or water colour paint...just refreshing... cheesy
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by 50calibre(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2013
There is nothing like most beautiful woman in the world but she does have near perfect facial features and symmetry.

I would give heaven and earth to fu*k that woman.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by funshint(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2013
Beauty is from within; click like if I'm bewryful! grin

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Suresir: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2013
Jazmyne:
She's pretty, but it's mostly make-up.
stop lieing. . .al i knw every1 is wonderfuly n fairfuly made by God. .it al depends hw u c ursel. .bt as 4 me ,she is beautiful only 2 her husband, talk more of saudi ,na lie .2 d extend of sayin in d world ,nairaland try cum Jos ,i wil show u wat beauty is witout makeup. .na 2day i knw say person face na P. O .P ceiling.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Spot on.... cool
la furia: no woman can be said to be the most beautiful in world, some are exceptionally more beautiful than others.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by bigx(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2013
no photos without makeup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Lands In Hospital Over Too Much Champagne (Photos) / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.