Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (66880 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by tpia5: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
Is anything wrong with being average looking?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Yankee01: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
See babes!....pweety die. more faces/pics pls
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Sissie(f): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Not that something is wrong if your average looking, don't just assume you look better than the gorgeous girl cause she has some makeup on.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by bethnals: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
if her skin colour was black shed be 100% more attractive o.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Vansnickers: 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
bbpreye.:
I am the cutest guy on NL and the world!

Wow! Blue eyes. grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by callash: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
i once lived with Arabs..Saudi tobe precise..i tell U,ARABS with no make up remains one of the prettiest specie on earth
Coldfeet: Lol! grin You haven't seen me so I'll let this assumption pass! Op when u have a pix of her face washed and without all those water colour on pls post it and inform me.

Most beautiful Indeed!! angry
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Make me sef put my picture too...dis is me in my un-bathe state...nd I don clock 19yrs ooo. No mind d face

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2013
Me on make-up

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by jasper7(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2013
roccio: Check Out the Arabian goddess! the Queen of Saudi Arabia - Fatima Kulsum Zohar Godabari. A while ago, the world had the rare opportunity of beholding her beauty when she was photographed without her Niqab covering her face. Her skin, bulgy eyes, lips, facial structure...OMG!!! 'A miracle work of Nature'. Click to see some rare photos of her below

WHAO you say? yeah, Me too. lol! - shes got a magnificent makeup artist....i mean who ever it is, that is an unbelievable work of art!

Do you accept that shes truly the most beautiful woman on the surface of the earth?

Thoughts!

she's beautiful no doubt. but what's with the bolded part? is she now a god that we should be priviledged to see her painted face? She looks like a Michael angelo's painting on the ceiling of the shrine in my village cheesy
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by jasper7(m): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2013
luisina: Me on make-up
I no go lie. you need to apply more layers of superior and thick make up. to bring out the beauty that is hidden in the make up grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by jasper7(m): 12:27am On Apr 25, 2013
luisina: Make me sef put my picture too...dis is me in my un-bathe state...nd I don clock 19yrs ooo. No mind d face
dis one try... you need to model for Dudu Osun or baba Ijebu. lol.. just kidding. you fine naturally.

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by jasper7(m): 12:33am On Apr 25, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
i am the most prettiest girl joor*give me d medal*
when God created you, beauty was present. You are fine, no doubt about it. every hater should drink bleach
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by jkross(m): 2:19am On Apr 25, 2013
I have seen better girls in my village alone not to talk of Niaja as a whole..
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by tpia5: 4:30am On Apr 25, 2013
Sissie: Not that something is wrong if your average looking, don't just assume you look better than the gorgeous girl cause she has some makeup on.

its people's prerogative if they want to consider themselves prettier than anyone you want to name.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, not so?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by phlame(m): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
i am the most prettiest girl joor*give me d medal*

Ur Profile picture is different from what I'm seeing here...
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by phlame(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2013
jasper7:
dis one try... you need to model for Dudu Osun or baba Ijebu. lol.. just kidding. you fine naturally.

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by BijiAgam(f): 6:07am On Apr 25, 2013
she is wow
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!

If only u were still a young sissy
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by fairygeh(f): 6:39am On Apr 25, 2013
Sissie: LOL, you guys are funny, makeup has limits, her skin looks like porcelain, and her facial features are exquisite. People thnk cause you wear makeup your probably not as pretty, certain people look prettier when they remove their makeup. With or without makeup she looks like her eyes are gorgeous,

All this average looking babes, who think they are beautiful because they don't wear much makeup. Hmmm makeup or not your average. LOL.
. Hahahaha.God bless you lolz.the make up on this babe's face is toooooo much I must confess but realy looking at her,one would know that even without a simple lip gloss,she would still be as fine or even finer than this.Some people just love make up not because they aint fine but cos they love it.I want to say that if this girl doesn't apply a lil bit of make up,she is still far far gorgeous than all the girls that have been posting their pics on this thread.there is no how someone would have this kinda eyeballs and not be fine.pple no dey deceive urselves o,this kain facial structure na the best with/without make up.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2013
[size=13pt]Seriously? Women know the kind of wonders makeup do. Otherwise they wouldn't spend money on it. Remove the black eyeliner that magnifies her eyes and the false or mascara eyelashes that make her eyes pop even more. If you see her without makeup, you'd think she's a different person. Mascara/false lashes and black eyeliner do A LOT to the eyes.[/size]

[size=13pt]This woman's story hit Yahoo or one other outlet two years ago or so. Her eyes are tiny without eyeliner and whatever else. Even the small lip gloss made her lips more palatable.[/size]
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by fairygeh(f): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2013
luisina: Make me sef put my picture too...dis is me in my un-bathe state...nd I don clock 19yrs ooo. No mind d face
. You see,in all honesty,u actually look better without no make up on.some people's beauty do not require any make up to enhance it.If this fatima should go without make up,I can bet she would be a beauty to behold.That's why I don't even make up nowadays. grin
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by 3ace(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2013
When some guys created threads recently asking people to rate their pix, some of you guys criticized them saying they are jobless, childish e.t.c. Now, what is the difference between what they did and what some of you are doing right now? angry
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by surveycash(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2013
Coldfeet: Lol! grin You haven't seen me so I'll let this assumption pass! Op when u have a pix of her face washed and without all those water colour on pls post it and inform me.

Most beautiful Indeed!! angry

Commenter, pls don't let the assumption pass .Get us pix of your face with all those water colour on pls post it and let's see.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Parnassuss(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2013
Make-up or made-down, that face does not even come close to beautiful in my eyes.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by pleep(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2013
You people are a joke. This is most beautiful woman in the world?

Is today adolize arab day? The first commentor is pathetic, don't u have any pride in yourself? U will be the same one who complains when some random black celebrity marries a white hoe
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by baysol: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2013
You mean this natural beauty or nothing else? Little make up no gost skin few tinkets. Just pure unadultrated beauty. Don't they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Nairalanders judge for yourself.

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2013
fairygeh: . You see,in all honesty,u actually look better without no make up on.some people's beauty do not require any make up to enhance it.If this fatima should go without make up,I can bet she would be a beauty to behold.That's why I don't even make up nowadays. grin

Tru talk sis...too much make-up makes a lady 2 age faster
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2013
jasper7:
I no go lie. you need to apply more layers of superior and thick make up. to bring out the beauty that is hidden in the make up grin

Lols
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Kgdavid(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2013
there is absolutely nothing beautiful about this woman to me. i personally know tons of girls who are FAR more beautiful than her talkless of the real miss worlds of our generation. i know arab girls far more beatiful than her, a few naija girls far more beautiful than her, and tons of other african girls far more beautiful than her. wer is the beauty in that womans pic the first place i am also shocked that some fairly elderly folks, probably married with kids, are uploading their pics on this thread... very sad...very very sad.

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by jangalova(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2013
I could be more beautiful if properly made up as she is. her skin looks flawless though, but who knows, maybe its still just pancake or sumthing - who know!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by mostkeyto: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!
Me like baby but pake too much for ur face.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by alex406(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2013

My dear can i be yours in love?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Ray Hushpuppi Lands In Hospital Over Too Much Champagne (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.