Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (66898 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
bbpreye.:
I am the cutest guy on NL and the world!

You are fine but you're definitely NOT the cutest guy in the world. HELL NO! Stop dreaming!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by paparazzi1987(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Try Me wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Me!

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
i am the most prettiest girl joor*give me d medal*

Nothing like most prettiest.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by joanpinkie(f): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
is there any competition going on? Well am in.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
BoboYekini: here she is, right here cheesy

Huh? Please oooo. LOL
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Huh? Please oooo. LOL
remember me? mr.cork cheesy....lolz, shhhh wink
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
BoboYekini: remember me? mr.cork cheesy....lolz, shhhh wink

Sadly I remember #:-(
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
AmaaskiaBBpreye:

You are fine but you're definitely NOT the cutest guy in the world. HELL NO! Stop dreaming!

I know that dearie... Jez kidding!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Sadly I remember #:-(
cheesy #mean
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Damsel, the Miss Nairaland competition is in June in the Romance section. You must submit your pictures for it. cool[/size]
alright
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Huh? Please oooo. LOL

oh yes!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by sleekch1c(f): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
I'm in on the competition oooo.......at least I'm the most beautiful in Africa, both in looks, personality and IQ...lol
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by omodapson(m): 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Beauty is only in the eyes of beholder. I don't consider her all that beautiful. tongue
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by BabeOnIdeas(f): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
She is beautiful but not the most beautiful even in Saudi Arabia talk less of the world.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

I know that dearie... Jez kidding!

Oh ok dear. #:-)

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by kayles: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
What's actually wrong with all you pple. B'cos u made it out of being ugly, you start bragging about being most handsome or beautiful. You all know what you guys don't impress me. Beauty isn't just the outward appearance but the inward too and for the Fatima queen or whatever she's just there, no one is ever pretty enough cos u'ld always find sm1 prettier than dat, trust me i've seen and kept seeing it never ends. "The beautiful ones are not yet born"
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
BoboYekini: cheesy #mean

LoL I'm kidding #:-)
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Oh ok dear. #:-)

290247EB
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by yunafa(f): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Her make-up artist is blessed with talent. he sure is a painter and with her face as his/her canvass he is a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, she is pretty.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by zeera2(f): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
kayles: What's actually wrong with all you pple. B'cos u made it out of being ugly, you start bragging about being most handsome or beautiful. You all know what you guys don't impress me. Beauty isn't just the outward appearance but the inward too and for the Fatima queen or whatever she's just there, no one is ever pretty enough cos u'ld always find sm1 prettier than dat, trust me i've seen and kept seeing it never ends. "The beautiful ones are not yet born"
chill my dear,people r just having fun,no need to get carried away,u can post urs if u want,it mus't be about bombings n celebrity news n pics all d time,or one accident or d oda.loosen up
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
zeera2: chill my dear,people r just having fun,no need to get carried away,u can post urs if u want,it mus't be about bombings n celebrity news n pics all d time,or one accident or d oda.loosen up

Hahahahah aha grin......abi.......this is fun... cheesy
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian:

Yes dear, we just aving fun! Post urs abegi!

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian:

Yes dear, we just aving fun! Post urs abegi!
290247EB

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Mu he he he he he he grin

I like this thread. See nairaland girls crawling out of their holes and advertising themselves cheesy

Anyways I thought the topic was about Fatima and not nairaland girls undecided
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by balogunsam(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
Mr Cork London: ..white womens all way..proofs me point!! tongue

yes.... the "womens" "proofs" me pointer too...
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by harlos: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
Before I answer your question, lets see her pictures without make ups then I will tell you if she truly beautiful...

Space reserved for my reply.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by kramer: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

You've done well with yourself
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by harlos: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
funshint: Beauty is from within; click like if I'm bewryful! grin
that is SKELEFULL
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
too much painting on her face undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla / I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.