Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola (10852 Views)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget / Ambode Must Probe Fashola Now – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by phantom(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Who told you I don't? The other thing is that I have never being a quitter. No one will intimidate me here and I never told you that everything about Nairaland is bad. My point , concerning the other Nigerian forums, is that this place can become better if we all make a consistent effort to call out mischief-makers and slime-balls here.
noted, sir!
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
anonimi:

* Is Emeka Anyaoku estate low-cost housing?
* Can the price, if bought on mortgage, be paid from the salary of a low level civil servant in Fashola's LASG as was the case for those other flats sold in Surulere in the 60s to 80s?
* Assuming your Emeka Anyaoku estate is medium income like those bungalows on & around Adeniran Ogunsanya bought by civil servants and middle level private sector executives back then, can this category workers afford to buy a flat in the new estate based on similar conditions?
* Fashola's NL representative is yet to respond to the pertinent "accountability" questions I raised on the project.

Do you want to help him out

Is this now what you base your past utterance on entirely i.e affordability? You see how you continue to disgrace yourself as an animal of unbridled hatred? You will only dig yourself deeper into the hole you opened up with your deceit if you continue to talk here. Originally you focused on lies about the looks of the Estate in comparison to what obtained in the past:

Ask those who knew Surulere where Fash-Ole grew up to tell you how the LOW COST housing there looked like when they were built in the 60s and 70s i.e. 50 and 40 years ago..
When you have their response, please come back here and compare with what Fash-Ole is doing in the year 2013, Misitah I-like-to-compare well, well

When I then punctured your claim with facts (poor aesthetic of Jakande Estate for example) and pictures of Games Village, you switched tactics to now begin talking about affordability about year 1806 compared to year 2013 !!! You are such a dishonest clown that I pity anyone who may be associated with you in reality. You possibly cannot be a good person since you lack basic integrity and decency. To boot, you lie shamelessly and change positions more than even the most keen prost1tute would.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by phantom(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Is this now what you base your past utterance on entirely i.e affordability? You see how you continue to disgrace yourself as an animal of unbridled hatred? You will only dig yourself deeper into the hole you opened up with your deceit if you continue to talk here. Originally you focused on lies about the looks of the Estate in comparison to what obtained in the past:

When I then punctured your claim with facts (poor aesthetic of Jakande Estate for example) and pictures of Games Village, you switched tactics to now begin talking about affordability about year 1806 compared to year 2013 !!! You are such a dishonest clown that I pity anyone who may be associated with you in reality. You possibly cannot be a good person since you lack basic integrity and decency. To boot, you lie shamelessly and change positions more than even the most keen prost1tute would.
aargh! Easy o! That one na uppercut o! The 'changing positions' part i mean. lol.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by nuclearboy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
This forum starts to annoy!

I am apolitical and "like" only GMB because nobody has "proved" anything against him except that they don't like him!

Yes, Tinubu worked in the Oil industry - but THAT cannot account for the financial chest he has today! GEJ dares not even reveal what he's worth when Madam has openly said those who helped "own" her properties sold them when they thought she'd kicked the bucket!

So these all, are thieves! Howwver, Fashola (if indeed true) is EXPOSING rot in his own party! Such acts should be celebrated! Its aposite such as the SSS helping GEJ's friend to "catch" another criminal - Farouk, just to save his friend!

The ACN supporters here truly ought accept that if this was PDP that was being discussed, this is NOT what they'd be saying! That's a fact!!!

And PDP supporters? Its sad that you publicly acknowledge that EFCC under Mr Fresh Air is just the same as under OBJ - a travesty, purchasable and used mainly for settling scores rather than as a tool of the country for iys betterment! Basically then, you are saying this government is as corrupt and vacuous as those in the few years preceding yet you are pleased with it!

All this thread has proved is that we really don't want progress, just rather to play the blame game!

1 Like

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by Gbawe: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
phantom: aargh! Easy o! That one na uppercut o! The 'changing positions' part i mean. lol.

Mission accomplished. You can see yourself that people like Anonimi are not guided by any principle or ordered modus operandi. They just hate blindly and craft argument/excuses to suit their dislike of others. At least you see it yourself glaringly. I always prove my case, because I have nothing to hide while others run away when asked to do so. Some take partisanship too far. Like I have challenged, without ever gaining even a single taker, I want anyone to prove I am like Anonimi, Insincere9gerian, Billyonaire, Beaf,lostpope, Mr.Globe and others who are creatures of blanket hatred and enmity.

Folks should show where, like all the hateful charlatans here, I have ever failed to support any politician (whether APGA, PDP, Labour, DPP or whatever) generally delivering for their people and Nigeria at large. I would like anyone to prove, from my posts, where I make it my business to lie against a single non-ACN performer , as attested to by the governed themselves, or failed to give credit where due. As a citizen of the world, my first concern is the optimal efficacy and user experience of the landmass I utilise worldwide. Everything else is secondary.
Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by onatisi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
nuclearboy: This forum starts to annoy!

I am apolitical and "like" only GMB because nobody has "proved" anything against him except that they don't like him!

Yes, Tinubu worked in the Oil industry - but THAT cannot account for the financial chest he has today! GEJ dares not even reveal what he's worth when Madam has openly said those who helped "own" her properties sold them when they thought she'd kicked the bucket!

So these all, are thieves! Howwver, Fashola (if indeed true) is EXPOSING rot in his own party! Such acts should be celebrated! Its aposite such as the SSS helping GEJ's friend to "catch" another criminal - Farouk, just to save his friend!

The ACN supporters here truly ought accept that if this was PDP that was being discussed, this is NOT what they'd be saying! That's a fact!!!

And PDP supporters? Its sad that you publicly acknowledge that EFCC under Mr Fresh Air is just the same as under OBJ - a travesty, purchasable and used mainly for settling scores rather than as a tool of the country for iys betterment! Basically then, you are saying this government is as corrupt and vacuous as those in the few years preceding yet you are pleased with it!

All this thread has proved is that we really don't want progress, just rather to play the blame game!
one of the most unbiased write ups i have read here on nairaland.thank you very much sir .i think you have just said it all.no politician is a saint and no party is corrupt free.

1 Like

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by mikeapollo: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahaaha, The Bubble is about to Burst. I am watching in 3D! Fashola is about to get dirty! Someone is about to hurt the well-articulated superficial reputation built by Fashola over the years.

Anybody that thought Fashola was 'clean' as far as the finances of Lagos state is concerned is only being naive.
Fashola is raping Lagos financially. I remember he blocked all attempts to scrutinise and investigate his government.
His construction contracts are grossly inflated.

I am not a fan of Ikuforiji nor Fashola. All of them are corrupt as far as I know.

1 Like

Re: Embattled Lagos Speaker To Probe Fashola by talktimi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
eko ilee:

These Reterdeen clowns are very comical amusing sha..

Reterdeen, you are still too dumb, Reterdeen and incompetent to show proof as asked.

Look in the mirror or Ashole Rock for the definition of Reterdeen.
the classic idiot won't go to sleep, me and mr Gbawe don't have any problems so why are you taking panadol for our headache. You on the other hand are a legendary tribalit/bigot on nairaland. 90% of forum members know you as one. That aside, if you can define "RETERDEEN" I can talk to your oga to free you from houseboy duties for a weekend grin fvckin prick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo: Akaraka Commends Myke Ikoku Over Defection Of PDP Members To APC / Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / President Buhari Gives N1000 To Prisoners In Kano After Releasing Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.