Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner (16505 Views)

2002 Jeep Liberty Maroon In Cotonou Parc Sekandji 1.75 Millions Naira / 2002 Jeep Liberty And 1998/1999 Honda Passort In Cotonou Parc Sekandji / Parc Ritis Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: My friend a clean Mercedes 2001 Will you not find for 800k not even in Cotonou . There is actually only 2 Cars Then for you camry pencil light or Peugeot 406 . The Peugeot 406 you can get a 2002-2004 model the camry is 1998-1999 in My experience its better to go for newer model . So My advise is to get a clean 406. I actually have one 2004 model full automatic availible very clean gear and engine guarantee
You see this thief? You mean he cn get Peugeot 406 2004 model for 800k? Please i need like 10 pcs and hope they are not the right hand drive you always buy from Dubai?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: You see this thief? You mean he cn get Peugeot 406 2004 model for 800k? Please i need like 10 pcs and hope they are not the right hand drive you always buy from Dubai?
Dubai is LHD , and all Cars has Bill of lading easy to see i bought them from europe
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2013
tpacalipse: A friend of mine who works with GLO and who has personally bought 4 cars at cotounu, 1 for his dad and the other 3 for other friends, told me he does not deal with Nigerians at cotounu. He said all NigerIan there are thieves and rogues, he deals with the white guys straight. Do u think I will deal with any Niger for any trade in that place? How about that?
THANK YOU.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 9:02am On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: You see this thief? You mean he cn get Peugeot 406 2004 model for 800k? Please i need like 10 pcs and hope they are not the right hand drive you always buy from Dubai?

u guys should stop all this character bashing jor. if u disagree with what d guy is saying, create your own thread. state the step-by-step process of buying a car right from when a "JJC" gets to Cotonou through the seme boarder to the point he drives his car through the Seme boarder back to Nigeria. or better still, post it here.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2013
tpacalipse: A friend of mine who works with GLO and who has personally bought 4 cars at cotounu, 1 for his dad and the other 3 for other friends, told me he does not deal with Nigerians at cotounu. He said all NigerIan there are thieves and rogues, he deals with the white guys straight. Do u think I will deal with any Niger for any trade in that place? How about that?
Nobody is saying you can deal with the white man direct you can but you can never buy a cheap car like the Agent will, I am Paying for a Chrysler PT Cruiser on monday, My Neighbour went to go and price it herself and they gave her 1.5m cfa last, Later on thursday night when am at home he said he did not have my number and would have call me and direct me to the parc and ask me to price it down for him. I swear with the name of Almighty Allah and with my last breath, I price this car to 1.2m cfa. So now tell me wont he do something else with the 300k cfa?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2013
Burger01:
I think it's better for one to go down to Cotounu and do the tractions than involve those agents. Afterall, if i could be able to buy a car I should be able to clear it to naija by myself if due processes are well laid out for all. Our people are just somewhat too dishonest and one can't stop wondering why!

sad
Bro you could buy a car yourself aggreed but wont be as cheap as the agent will. Moreso even if you buy the car yourself you can never process the document to take it out of park yourself i mean you can never. They create that avenue for there citizen to make daily living.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: Dubai is LHD , and all Cars has Bill of lading easy to see i bought them from europe
So if someone buy any car from you, are you going to give them Card emportate for free? I urge anybody who is going to this guy to come with a Mechanic, cos he sell RHD
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2013
Oko_AGB:

u guys should stop all this character bashing jor. if u disagree with what d guy is saying, create your own thread. state the step-by-step process of buying a car right from when a "JJC" gets to Cotonou through the seme boarder to the point he drives his car through the Seme boarder back to Nigeria. or better still, post it here.
I have given you the process, After buying and paying for car, as an Agent i there is charges you have to give me, and also the oyinbo man will also give me something for bringing customer to him and will call that commision, Then you pay for transit which is 420k cfa, you mean for card emportate(Bill of Loading) and that is what the agent will use to process the Benin custom trasit which the validity end at the border either Seme, Igolo, For the card emportate the price varies depend on the dealer you buy car from, Though for me i always pay 20k cfa for it but some dealer will demand or more than 20k cfa. There is a park inside Mivvo, Park 220, the man collect 50k cfa for his own card emportate. you will also pay another 25k cfa for Security and battery and that is for the employee which i believe this mr Abdulah is. that is all for cotonou and later you procced to do the duty.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: Nobody is saying you can deal with the white man direct you can but you can never buy a cheap car like the Agent will, I am Paying for a Chrysler PT Cruiser on monday, My Neighbour went to go and price it herself and they gave her 1.5m cfa last, Later on thursday night when am at home he said he did not have my number and would have call me and direct me to the parc and ask me to price it down for him. I swear with the name of Almighty Allah and with my last breath, I price this car to 1.2m cfa. So now tell me wont he do something else with the 300k cfa?
@ Demy it looks like nobody wants you here why doesnt you create your own topic ? You know Any person in this world can fight its easy but i takes a big men too know when he is wrong . This offensive way of yours Will not take you anywere . Why does it hurt so much for you? Now all person understand why i tell agents are destroyes the market look on your behavior ! There is 1000 person want to by alone this topic is for them , here is other topics on NL where people wants agents help those are the people you should help . Straight up your thinking man

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2013
And please tell me if this isent me on the picture how would i have it ? Picture tooken of me inside My home !!!!
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: So if someone buy any car from you, are you going to give them Card emportate for free? I urge anybody who is going to this guy to come with a Mechanic, cos he sell RHD
if you find 1 RHD car in whole of My parc you get it for free ok !
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2013
TO ALL HERE FOLLOWING THIS THREAD IMPORTENT !!!!!!!!

I OPENED THIS THREAD TO TRY TO HELP PEOPLE, GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO COME TO COTONOU BY THEMSELFES.
@@DEMY@@ HAS SHOWED US HERE THAT HE WONT LET THAT HAPPEND HE WANT TO KEEP IT AS AGENTS MARKET ONLY

MY POINT HERE IS TO HELP, I HAVE HELPED 20 PEOPLE HERE ON THIS THREAD REGARDING EVERYTHING EVEN IF THEY DONT BUY FROM ME.
I HELP YOU ALL !

@@DEMY@@ IS TRYING TOO DESTROY THIS, I HAVE SHOWED 10 PROOF OF WHO I AM ITS DONE I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO PROOF

NOW I WANT YOU ALL TO HELP ME GET RID OF THIS FOOL THAT HE LEAVES THIS THREAD SO WE CAN GET BACK TO WHAT WE STARTED WITH.

EVERYONE THAT IS FOLLOWING THIS THREAD HAS TO WRITE HERE IF THEY WANT @@DEMY@@ TO STAY OR NOT.
IF YOU WANT HIM TO STAY I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD, BECUSE THERE WILL NOT BE A POINT OF HAVING IT WHEN 1 PERSON ALONE IS TRYING TO DESTROY IT!

24 HOURS THEN I WILL DECIDE

NOW ITS UP TO YOU ALL

PICTURE TAKEN YESTERDAY INSIDE MY HOME
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by pside: 9:48am On May 04, 2013
Please how much is a toyota camry 2007.pls give me price in CFA and naira including custom and clearing.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2013
pside: Please how much is a toyota camry 2007.pls give me price in CFA and naira including custom and clearing.
2 million naira including everything
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2013
Yuroba:
Thanks for your quick respons in fact i have never been there how much is the 2004 auto 406 and the 94 hiace 18 seater?
and how about custom ?
Hiace 1,3 N 406 850 k Custom Both ways 330K eich
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by pside: 9:56am On May 04, 2013
Please ignore @Demy he's an angry agent who knows your spoiling things for him by telling the truth
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2013
Oko_AGB: pls how much does the 2004 Peugeot 406 Manual gear EW10 costs?[size=8pt][/size]
only 680K High mileage though but engine and gearbox guarantee
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by pside: 10:04am On May 04, 2013
Tanx for ur quick response.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 10:12am On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: only 680K High mileage though but engine and gearbox guarantee

so if i pay dat, the only other expenses i will incur are the 400000cfa and the N200k Nigerian import fee right?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by rooftech: 10:21am On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: If anyone believe this story then the person is the highest mugu, How many car you dey buy in a month, Please all kind go through his post on NL before you can believe his testimonies, Also you never make any post on this thread asking for cars or anything and you just travel to cotonou and buy car and the first post on here is this..Haba try to package your lies next time
' why you criminals never relent thats the park owner talking.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Shuaibmari: 10:24am On May 04, 2013
Pls how much can i get these cars toyota corolla hatchback 01-02 model nd rover 620ti 1999 model in your parc if you have it nd hw much is custom fee in cotounou. Let me knw the prices cfa
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2013
Oko_AGB:

so if i pay dat, the only other expenses i will incur are the 400000cfa and the N200k Nigerian import fee right?
yes in total Cotonou and nigerian Custom duties maximum 330 k naira

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by rooftech: 10:37am On May 04, 2013
how can i consign my cars from hamburg to your park as the steal a lot in transit park
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 10:43am On May 04, 2013
parcfadi: yes in total Cotonou and nigerian Custom duties maximum 330 k naira

thanks.

Perhaps it will be useful if u have trusted agents u can recommend to your customers to help them in processing their cars in case of difficulty. of course such agents will be rewarded for their service by the customer
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Shuaibmari: 11:59am On May 04, 2013
Mr. Parcfadi do u hav 1999 Rover 620ti in ur parc, if yes hw much is it i want to knw the prices of auto nd manual
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by laydub: 12:23pm On May 04, 2013
I can say categorically that most agents dupe buyers. I went to one of the PARC with an agent, who didn't give me the chance to speak with the dealer.He kept running all over the place.
Eventually, I made my choice and transferred
initial deposit into a nigerian account no he gave me. He cheated me on exchange rate, told. me cost of clearing/security/battery was 600k CFA. If not for this page, believe me I wld have lost more money.
I would say its better if agents will just come out and say what they will charge
rather than cheat.
Abdulah, pls keep up the good work. Definitely pple will stand against the truth. I will be in Cotonou on Monday n will act out what you advised with the agent.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Burger01(m): 12:50pm On May 04, 2013
@Demmy, I would advice you create your own thread. Please, stop all these unfriendly attitudes..

@Fadi, I suggest you report Demmy to the MOD if he keeps soiling this thread. I believe you are honest enough for any sane man to reason.

Wish you well and I hope you import American cars to your fleets of cars and keep the good work open and believe me in no time Nigerians would be flocking your PARC.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2013
rooftech: how can i consign my cars from hamburg to your park as the steal a lot in transit park

In Hamburg you have diffrent lines, the ones i use is BLC or TAG

send me an email to parcfadi@yahoo.com lets discuss there, this subject is lite outside what we are talking about in this thread,

but i will help you out bro for sure
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2013
Oko_AGB:

thanks.

Perhaps it will be useful if u have trusted agents u can recommend to your customers to help them in processing their cars in case of difficulty. of course such agents will be rewarded for their service by the customer

As you can see here on this thread the so called agents hate me becuse i speak about the truth, so i dont have anyone that i can trust. I have had a lot of customers coming to Cotonou for first time and the managed to make everything alone.
And even I am there and i have 3 workers in my parc that also can help if there would be any difficulties.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2013
Burger01: @Demmy, I would advice you create your own thread. Please, stop all these unfriendly attitudes..

@Fadi, I suggest you report Demmy to the MOD if he keeps soiling this thread. I believe you are honest enough for any sane man to reason.

Wish you well and I hope you import American cars to your fleets of cars and keep the good work open and believe me in no time Nigerians would be flocking your PARC.

Goodluck

Thanks you so much ! i will report him if i see something more from him !!
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2013
laydub: I can say categorically that most agents dupe buyers. I went to one of the PARC with an agent, who didn't give me the chance to speak with the dealer.He kept running all over the place.
Eventually, I made my choice and transferred
initial deposit into a nigerian account no he gave me. He cheated me on exchange rate, told. me cost of clearing/security/battery was 600k CFA. If not for this page, believe me I wld have lost more money.
I would say its better if agents will just come out and say what they will charge
rather than cheat.
Abdulah, pls keep up the good work. Definitely pple will stand against the truth. I will be in Cotonou on Monday n will act out what you advised with the agent.

I am both glad and sad over what you wrote ! unfortunatly this is exactly what i am talking about this is what i see every day ! Just stand up for yourself dont be afriad the agent need you , you dont need him you can do it alone or use another agent NEVER FORGET YOU ARE THE BUYER SO YOU ARE THE BOSS !

I hope it will work out for you my friend
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2013
Shuaibmari: Mr. Parcfadi do u hav 1999 Rover 620ti in ur parc, if yes hw much is it i want to knw the prices of auto nd manual

Good day ! i dont have any unfortunaltly and i havent seen them in a while in cotonou.
But if you want to pre order i can hook you up with very good contact in Sweden and Germany that can help you out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less / I Need A Neatly Used Toyota Carina E.factory Fitted Ac / BMW 3 Series Coja For Sale In Ibadan At N540,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.