Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner (16504 Views)

2002 Jeep Liberty Maroon In Cotonou Parc Sekandji 1.75 Millions Naira / 2002 Jeep Liberty And 1998/1999 Honda Passort In Cotonou Parc Sekandji / Parc Ritis Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2013
parcfadi: this is My Worker his name is Gomez My name is abdullah still
Stop lying abdullah, You are just an employee to the white man so just stop lying to people here that you are the owner of the parc. I will come to your parc tommorow ok.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2013
parcfadi: Hi murphy ! Pontiac is very rare here not a car you see here . And i dont have Any reliable information about them If you need 406, 407 etc i have in stock
Must everyone buy Peugeot? If you dont have what they ask just tell them i dont have it simple.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:21pm On May 02, 2013
bashy_demy: i need a sex mate that live around Agege,ABule Egba, Ijaiye and Sango Area you can call ot text me or ping me on 08063156827 or on BB 325E4A71 or e-mail me on bashy_demmy@yahoo.com

THIS IS WHO MR NIG AGENT REALLY IS

CANT EVEN FIND HIMSELF A GIRL

POOR LITTLE BOY

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2013
bashy_demy: Stop lying abdullah, You are just an employee to the white man so just stop lying to people here that you are the owner of the parc. I will come to your parc tommorow ok.

YOU ARE TELLING 2 MIN AGO I DONT HAVE ANY PARC ?? NOW YOUR ARE TELLING I WILL COME TO YOUR PARC TOMOROW HMMM ARE YOU LYING FOR YOURSELF ??

YOU TOLD YESTERDAY YOU WILL COME TODAY YOU DIDENT SHOW UP HMMMMMM

YOU ARE TELLING YOU ARE AN AGENT YOU HAVE 122 TOPICS 1 IS ABOUT A CAR AND ALL IN THAT TOPIC IS TELLING YOU ARE A SCAMMER THE CAR ISENT YOURS HMMMMM ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1133606/neatly-used-very-clean-gmc

YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING TOO MUCH NOW AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A STUPID LIER.

+22996002020
PARC FADI STAR
ABDALLAH

YOU COME AND MEET ME TOMOROW OR I WILL FIND YOU

THIS IS ME SO YOU CANT LIE TOMOROW YOU DIDENT FIND ME OR DIDENT KNOW HOW I LOOK

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 9:39pm On May 02, 2013
ALL HERE NOW ON NAIRALAND IS HERE TO CONFIRM LET ANYONE COME TO COTONOU
MY NUMBER IS AVAILIBLE AND EVEN MY FACE !!!!

FROM DAY 1 I HAVE BEEN TELLING 100% TRUTH EVERYBODY IS WELOCME TO VISIT ME TO SEE THE NUKMBER IS MINE THIS IS ME ON THE PICTURE , AND PARC FADI STAR IS MY PARC

ALL OF NAIRALAND IS WELOCME !!!!

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by hakeemlagos: 10:15pm On May 02, 2013
bashy_demy

I think this fool lost his tounge now !!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EMBERESSING
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by enels: 10:32pm On May 02, 2013
Pls, I would like to know the cost of mercedes benz C230, 2001 model. If you don't have it, can u assist me with the cotonou market price.

Thanks

Enels
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2013
enels: Pls, I would like to know the cost of mercedes benz C230, 2001 model. If you don't have it, can u assist me with the cotonou market price.

Thanks

Enels
good day !

i dont have any unfortunatly.
i think you mean the 230 kompressor yes ? there is classic, elegance, avantgarde, amg. USA specs and EU specs
specify to me so i can try to give you a better picture of the price
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Burger01(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2013
Hmm, na wa o. It seems Parcfadi is telling the truth afterall.. @Demy, just let go and forget about it. I don't think fadi's revelations here should in any way affect your business. Fadi is a PARC owner and he has revealed to us how business is done.. and still that wouldn't disturb whoever thinks he/she needs an agents to take him/her round and sure such person would pay for the agent's services..

Cheers to all..

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by orebiyioladapo: 11:49pm On May 02, 2013
can you give me the cost of Toyota camry 99 in naira
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2013
orebiyioladapo: can you give me the cost of Toyota camry 99 in naira
730-750 k without customs ( parc price )
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by enels: 8:18am On May 03, 2013
parcfadi:
good day !

i dont have any unfortunatly.
i think you mean the 230 kompressor yes ? there is classic, elegance, avantgarde, amg. USA specs and EU specs
specify to me so i can try to give you a better picture of the price

Thanks for the quick response,

Actually, i don't know much about cars because this is the first car i am about to buy. And i needed something very durable and strong and that will serve me better. I hear that mercedes benz is very strong and reliable and that is why i needed one. So it should be C230 kompressor, 2001, us or europ is ok by me provided it wouldn't give me problem. But what do you advice for a beginner and my budget is about 800k naira
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by orebiyioladapo: 9:38am On May 03, 2013
parcfadi: 730-750 k without customs ( parc price )
thanks man.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2013
enels:

Actually, i don't know much about cars because this is the first car i am about to buy. And i needed something very durable and strong and that will serve me better. I hear that mercedes benz is very strong and reliable and that is why i needed one. So it should be C230 kompressor, 2001, us or europ is ok by me provided it wouldn't give me problem. But what do you advice for a beginner and my budget is about 800k naira
My friend a clean Mercedes 2001 Will you not find for 800k not even in Cotonou . There is actually only 2 Cars Then for you camry pencil light or Peugeot 406 . The Peugeot 406 you can get a 2002-2004 model the camry is 1998-1999 in My experience its better to go for newer model . So My advise is to get a clean 406. I actually have one 2004 model full automatic availible very clean gear and engine guarantee
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by enels: 1:32pm On May 03, 2013
parcfadi: My friend a clean Mercedes 2001 Will you not find for 800k not even in Cotonou . There is actually only 2 Cars Then for you camry pencil light or Peugeot 406 . The Peugeot 406 you can get a 2002-2004 model the camry is 1998-1999 in My experience its better to go for newer model . So My advise is to get a clean 406. I actually have one 2004 model full automatic availible very clean gear and engine guarantee

Thanks, i will put into consideration the peugeot 406, 2004 but what is the price range for the 2001 mercedes benz
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2013
enels:

Thanks, i will put into consideration the peugeot 406, 2004 but what is the price range for the 2001 mercedes benz
clean one is like 1,2 million naira not worth it in My opinion
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2013
AVAILIBLE CARS RIGHT NOW

2004 Peugeot 406 full automatic EW10
2004 Peugeot 406 Manual gear EW10
2005 Peugeot 407 full automatic EW12
2006 Peugeot 407 full automatic EW10
1996 Toyota Camry full auotmatic V4
2001 Nissan Almera 5 doors V4
2000 Nissan Primera STATION V4
2004 Toyota Avensis V4

1993 Toyota Hiace 18 seater Petrol
1994 Toyota Hiace 18 seater Petrol
1994 Toyota Hiace VAN Petrol
1999 Toyota Hiace 18 seater Petrol
1994 Mazda E2000 VAN Petrol
1995 Mazda E2000 VAN Petrol
1999 Mazda E2000 18 seater Petrol
1986 Mazda E2000 VAN Petrol
1987 Toyota Hilux 4x4 SC Petrol

ON THE WAY
Toyota Hilux XC
VW TARO XC
406 1997
Camry 1992
Primera Station
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2013
PRE-ORDER POSSIBILITY

HUMMER HIACES AVAILIBLE

DELIVERY TIME 30 DAYS

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by enels: 6:23pm On May 03, 2013
parcfadi: AVAILIBLE CARS RIGHT NOW

2004 Toyota Avensis V4

ON THE WAY
Toyota Hilux XC
VW TARO XC
406 1997
Camry 1992
Primera Station

What is the cost for your 2004 Toyota Avensis V4
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 7:42pm On May 03, 2013
enels:

What is the cost for your 2004 Toyota Avensis V4

parc price 4,2 million CFA imported from Sweden original LHD not 1 scratch on the body
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2013
AVAILIBLE CARS RIGHT NOW

2004 Toyota Avensis V4

ON THE WAY
Toyota Hilux XC
VW TARO XC
406 1997
Camry 1992
Primera Station
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2013
Sir iam looking for 18 seater hiace and one clean 406 must be LHD

Is your cars in naija or in Cotonou ? and if they are in cotonou do you deliver to Lagos state
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by parcfadi(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2013
Yuroba: Sir iam looking for 18 seater hiace and one clean 406 must be LHD

Is your cars in naija or in Cotonou ? and if they are in cotonou do you deliver to Lagos state

Good evening ! and thanks for your inquiry
I own a parc in Cotonou the name is Parc Fadi Star.
I have 4 hiaces and 2 406 availible right now, you can see under my topics and even here on this tread.
But i dont deliver to Nigeria you have to come here and buy.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Yuroba(m): 11:50pm On May 03, 2013
parcfadi:

Good evening ! and thanks for your inquiry
I own a parc in Cotonou the name is Parc Fadi Star.
I have 4 hiaces and 2 406 availible right now, you can see under my topics and even here on this tread.
But i dont deliver to Nigeria you have to come here and buy.

Thanks for your quick respons in fact i have never been there how much is the 2004 auto 406 and the 94 hiace 18 seater?
and how about custom ?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 6:30am On May 04, 2013
bashy_demy: Hi All, Don't be deceive by what this man is typing here and at the end of the day you come down to cotonou and found out everything is lie, There no way you can take your car out of any Parc in cotonou without paying duty to the Benin Goverment cos in most cases they will inspect the car at the gate before you come and also you can't do the Cotonou custom transit yourself its a big lie. Moreso he is saying its 400k cfa that is another big lie, the least they do it is 420k fixed price for any kind of car from 1900-2020 model of car. You also have to pay like 20-30k cfa for card importante( Bill Of Loading) and that is what the agent will use to clear your car, Another 25k cfa for security and battery. There is no way you can walk into custom office in Cotonou and tell them you want to clear your car you will get scammed cos they know you be JJC. Beside you have to pay some money into the Government bank account and how will you be able to know what account to pay money into and the process to follow without agent. SO dont mind that Fool call himself parc Fadi he is not the owner of the park he is just the oyinbo dog and all the price he gave you are inflated price.. If he give you price try to ask from someone else again and try to check both... Don't be fooled by one useless Benenua cos i believe this guy is a Benenua using translator to post on here. If you need any information about cars contact me on +22997995176 or BBpin 290BB59E N.B there is no way you come to cotonou to buy car and the Agent won't chop money from you and its better the Agent chop between 50-100k cfa which is like 15-30k naira than to fall victim trying to be smart. I am a full Nigeria from Ibadan Oyo State and wont stand for my people to be cheated by one useless Benenua.

contact me on +22997995176 or BBpin 290BB59E
A friend of mine who works with GLO and who has personally bought 4 cars at cotounu, 1 for his dad and the other 3 for other friends, told me he does not deal with Nigerians at cotounu. He said all NigerIan there are thieves and rogues, he deals with the white guys straight. Do u think I will deal with any Niger for any trade in that place? How about that?
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Burger01(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2013
tpacalipse: A friend of mine who works with GLO and who has personally bought 4 cars at cotounu, 1 for his dad and the other 3 for other friends, told me he does not deal with Nigerians at cotounu. He said all NigerIan there are thieves and rogues, he deals with the white guys straight. Do u think I will deal with any Niger for any trade in that place? How about that?
I think it's better for one to go down to Cotounu and do the tractions than involve those agents. Afterall, if i could be able to buy a car I should be able to clear it to naija by myself if due processes are well laid out for all. Our people are just somewhat too dishonest and one can't stop wondering why!

sad
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by Nobody: 8:28am On May 04, 2013
pls how much does the 2004 Peugeot 406 Manual gear EW10 costs?[size=8pt][/size]
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2013
parcfadi:

THIS IS WHO MR NIG AGENT REALLY IS

CANT EVEN FIND HIMSELF A GIRL

POOR LITTLE BOY
Well if you are not daft and stupid, You will be able to think with your brain that something is fish. an old friend of mine post this and try to check my BBpin and my phone number if it tally. Well this is what bring an end to our friendship though so get your fact right. N.B I am Married man with kids and happy for that matter so get your stink mouth outta here
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2013
parcfadi:

YOU ARE TELLING 2 MIN AGO I DONT HAVE ANY PARC ?? NOW YOUR ARE TELLING I WILL COME TO YOUR PARC TOMOROW HMMM ARE YOU LYING FOR YOURSELF ??

YOU TOLD YESTERDAY YOU WILL COME TODAY YOU DIDENT SHOW UP HMMMMMM

YOU ARE TELLING YOU ARE AN AGENT YOU HAVE 122 TOPICS 1 IS ABOUT A CAR AND ALL IN THAT TOPIC IS TELLING YOU ARE A SCAMMER THE CAR ISENT YOURS HMMMMM ?
https://www.nairaland.com/1133606/neatly-used-very-clean-gmc

YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING TOO MUCH NOW AND YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A STUPID LIER.

+22996002020
PARC FADI STAR
ABDALLAH

YOU COME AND MEET ME TOMOROW OR I WILL FIND YOU

THIS IS ME SO YOU CANT LIE TOMOROW YOU DIDENT FIND ME OR DIDENT KNOW HOW I LOOK
Well Mr I am a busy man, I have cars that i bought for clients and that i really need to process there document and deleiver them on time. So do you want me abandon there job to come and see a low life like you? I am inside Zone Fifa, RoRo Park, Yasmine park all day yesterday and also left for Seme later in the day and the hold up was mad. So now you can easy how busy i am with my honest work. I am a married man with kids and i need to be hardworking and diligent with my work to secure the future of my kids Mr man so i dont have your time but for the fact that you challenge me i will surely show at your park On monday even if its gonna be for just 5min. Moreso i have another car am paying for on monday Chrysler PT Cruiser inside Yasmine park so that give you insight of how busy i am but will still find away to proof your lies.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2013
hakeemlagos: bashy_demy

I think this fool lost his tounge now !!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EMBERESSING
You are the big fool here for your fake and stupid testimony. You need to package your lies very well.
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2013
Burger01: Hmm, na wa o. It seems Parcfadi is telling the truth afterall.. @Demy, just let go and forget about it. I don't think fadi's revelations here should in any way affect your business. Fadi is a PARC owner and he has revealed to us how business is done.. and still that wouldn't disturb whoever thinks he/she needs an agents to take him/her round and sure such person would pay for the agent's services..

Cheers to all..
Bro I can bet my life that that eediot Fadi is lying, How can someone say after buying your car from park you just take it to the gate and only pay 400k cfa, and also that there is nothing like paying for Card Emportate(Bill Of Loading) and also for security and battery. Even in USA if you buying from there, Surely there are agents to handling your your document and shipping down here. So if you believe the lies the man is saying i know someday someone will visit him and tell us how he/she got used by this blatant lier
Re: The Truth Abou Cotonou Ask Me Cotonou Based Parc Owner by bashydemy(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2013
enels:

Bro for beginner you can go for Camry orobo. and a very clean one for that price

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-order The Cheapest Clean Title Cars From EUROPE,U.S.A & CANADA & Pay Less / I Need A Neatly Used Toyota Carina E.factory Fitted Ac / BMW 3 Series Coja For Sale In Ibadan At N540,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.