Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her (17043 Views)

Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Phew, I was at the market the other day buying food stuff and I look up, behold, I see a beaut walking towards the exit. I want to approach her and say something but I just don't know what to say, I am the slower type and I usually take my time, but in this case I am almost sure I am not going to meet her again. And so I miss.

Ok, I am not scared or "unagreeable" just that I seem to lack quick ingenuity, hey, any help?
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by Lovetinz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
You should have walked up, and say hello with a smile.

It was a 50-50.
You didnt play, and made it 0-100.
Against you.
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by mallorca(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lovetinz: You should have walked up, and say hello with a smile.

It was a 50-50.
You didnt play, and made it 0-100.
Against you.
see mathematics shocked shocked shocked shocked
your name na really Lovetinz
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Very easy...just walk up to her and tell her....ma'am I just want to let you know that you are beautiful I saw you and i just had to talk to you....please if you dont mind i would like to have ur number so i can get to know you.....its 50/50 she either say yes no problem....or no i have a boyfriend sorry....and you move on with ur life....but next time she sees you she will talk to you.....
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by 190: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
well you just have put up this face smiley

ask her quitely for her number with this face cheesy

even while she resorts with insultive answers keep this face up grin

and kindly ask her u dont wanna keep her waiting for so long and u would like to have a word with her some other time

with this face embarassed

she should drop her number with this face undecided

and after shagging her 2weeks from then you can put this face angry

and send her away with his face undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by seniormallam(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Park a range rover sport beside her and set it on fire..........she will b more than impress, trust naija babe, her thinkin will b "if range rover na moi moi for this guy, na him b say d guy na don o".........

1 Like

Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by hidenconyo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
190: well you just have put up this face smiley

ask her quitely for her number with this face cheesy

even while she resorts with insultive answers keep this face up grin

and kindly ask her u dont wanna keep her waiting for so long and u would like to have a word with her some other time

with this face embarassed

she should drop her number with this face undecided

and after shagging her 2weeks from then you can put this face angry

and send her away with his face undecided

Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by 190: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Next time walk up to a girl and start a conversation like this:

You: Excuse me miss, I am really sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but admire your beauty, poise and aura. If you don't mind I would like to get to know you better, perhaps I could get your number?

If she refuses to give you her number then go like this:

You: Of course I understand your hesitation to give out your number to a stranger but in this modern age strangers are the new family. Why don't I have your facebook/twitter contact instead.

If she still refuses:

You: oh pardon my manner lady. My name is ... Can I know yours? (Ensure you get her full name, school, work place, what she does, who her friends are, what she likes etc the at the end of your conversation thank her like this)

Thank you for time. It was a pleasure chatting with you. I do hope to run into you next time.

( Armed with the information you got from her google her: it will be time consuming but you will find her unless she's a stark illiterate. When you find her make your move again: this time she will be impressed by you)

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by tripledub: 3:16am On Apr 29, 2013
A word for the wise. Don't ever ask a girl for her phone number.
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by Scarpon(m): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2013
never done all this just a smile and everything is alright
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by 190: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2013
grin
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2013
gbaky_floor:
Next time walk up to a girl and start a conversation like this:

You: Excuse me miss, I am really sorry to bother you but I couldn't help but admire your beauty, poise and aura. If you don't mind I would like to get to know you better, perhaps I could get your number?

If she refuses to give you her number then go like this:

You: Of course I understand your hesitation to give out your number to a stranger but in this modern age strangers are the new family. Why don't I have your facebook/twitter contact instead.

If she still refuses:

You: oh pardon my manner lady. My name is ... Can I know yours? (Ensure you get her full name, school, work place, what she does, who her friends are, what she likes etc the at the end of your conversation thank her like this)

Thank you for time. It was a pleasure chatting with you. I do hope to run into you next time.

( Armed with the information you got from her google her: it will be time consuming but you will find her unless she's a stark illiterate. When you find her make your move again: this time she will be impressed by you)

and then if se turned out to be married and devoted, not ready to cheat?
Wasted efforts!!!! Nansense!

Plus see how u evaded the difficult aspect of tryin to get a lady to chat

oh pardon my manner lady. My name is ... Can I know yours? (Ensure you get her full name, school, work place, what she does, who her friends are, what she likes)
what if she doesn't answer u at all? Do u jes start a face-search on google?

Dude, u gotta try better than rollin ur mouth esp wen they are smelling!!!!

Dude, jes check wot d girl is buyin and check your purse, if it's worthy to carry d charge, walk up to her and pay up!!!
She'll ask for ur contact!!!
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by starlightRR(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2013
just be spontaneous.... walk up to her.... watch out for body signals n gestures, a conversation will just flow through

the most important key is to be confident even if what you are about to say to her is rubbish
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by a2space(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
phoinix:
Phew, I was at the market the other day buying food stuff and I look up, behold, I see a beaut walking towards the exit. I want to approach her and say something but I just don't know what to say, I am the slower type and I usually take my time, but in this case I am almost sure I am not going to meet her again. And so I miss.

Ok, I am not scared or "unagreeable" just that I seem to lack quick ingenuity, hey, any help?

OP I like your comment, read this post for help on your situation ... https://www.nairaland.com/2971906/how-picked-up-beautiful-afro-brazilian
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by Lsofdk(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
and then if se turned out to be married and devoted, not ready to cheat?
Wasted efforts!!!! Nansense!
Plus see how u evaded the difficult aspect of tryin to get a lady to chat
what if she doesn't answer u at all? Do u jes start a face-search on google?
Dude, u gotta try better than rollin ur mouth esp wen they are smelling!!!!
Dude, jes check wot d girl is buyin and check your purse, if it's worthy to carry d charge, walk up to her and pay up!!!
She'll ask for ur contact!!!
just like thatundecided what if she just says thank you and walks away… don't rule out the possibility Nigerian girls wee shock you
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by cruzita(f): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin just walk up to her and say ,babe I love the twins on your chest and the tenants at your back side.then wait for your transformation slap
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Thats the problem with guys
When U meet a girl the first thing on your mind is to know her not impress her. Of course you want to make a good impression but impressing her.... not me.
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by a2space(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2016
phoinix:

OP read this post on how someone approached a girl https://www.nairaland.com/2975145/she-rejected-snubbed-him-now
Re: How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her by robocandie(f): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Lsofdk:

just like thatundecided what if she just says thank you and walks away… don't rule out the possibility Nigerian girls wee shock you
.Exactly...me personaly will do just that..if i dnt want to answer u..nothing u do will change dat

(1) (Reply)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / Popular Nigeria Adult Movie Stars KINGBLACKTHOV & MAAMI Shraes Sexy Bedroom Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.