Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her (2203 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by Iyandasdiary(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dear readers,

It is said that a leopard never changes its spots, and this saying defines my story.
Determined not to cheat on my girlfriend in my first year in the University of Ilorin, I resolved to going regularly to church, but being that I was not the Church person, it wore off sooner than later, and I went back to cheating.
All this while I thought to myself that when I truly found the person I love, I wouldn’t cheat anymore, but I have just proven my thought wrong.
The day I met Stephanie still remains the best day of my life, we instantly connected, and wow, I loved her on the spot!
I made sure the whole wedding process was sped up and we got married. Somewhere in my head, I thought to myself that now I have the most beautiful treasure in the Universe, I would stop sleeping with anything in skirt and blouse.
I was clean for a whole month after our wedding, and that seemed like 45 years, I was really happy because I passionately love Stephanie, with all of my heart.
My boss at the office got a new secretary, and before long I began to notice she was so beautiful and thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to try her out. It took me only three weeks and I had my way with her, but it didn’t stop there, I got attracted to other ladies along the way and the bad news is that they always fall for me.
I can’t help myself, after trying therapies, trying to put up a straight face at work or when I’m out, in short doing a whole lot, but nothing seems to work.
The good ting is that my wife doesn’t know about this yet, because I’m quite careful, but I have a filling I’m living on borrowed time.
What must I do to stop this?

SOURCE :www.iyandasdiary.com
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by beckyemma(f): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
ywaning......... if u truly luv her than STOP.
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
It's obvious that you are not born again, and you don't really understand what marriage vows means. If actually you do, you won't be hanging around with Nasty women. You must come to a time in your life where you will tell yourself that any woman taller than your wife is too tall; any woman fairer than your wife, is too fair; any woman slimmer than ur wife is too slim. When you get to this point, you will begin to love your wife like never before. Dedicate your time to your wife before you will loose her.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by greedie1(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Yomii: It's obvious that you are not uborn again, and you don't really understand what marriage vows means. If actually you do, you want be hanging around with Nasty women. You must come to a time in your life where you will tell yourself that any woman taller than your wife is too tall; any woman fairer than your wife, is too fair; any woman slimmer than ur wife is too slim. When you get to this point, you will begin to love your wife like never before. Dedicate your time to your wife before you will loose her.

lovely....
op, ur qus has bin answered.
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by 50calibre(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire - Mark 9 vs 47

Cut off your pen*is
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by Akshow: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
Is this hints or heart magazine
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by unhappywoman: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
Its well.
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
Iyandasdiary: Dear readers,

It is said that a leopard never changes its spots, and this saying defines my story.
Determined not to cheat on my girlfriend in my first year in the University of Ilorin, I resolved to going regularly to church, but being that I was not the Church person, it wore off sooner than later, and I went back to cheating.
All this while I thought to myself that when I truly found the person I love, I wouldn’t cheat anymore, but I have just proven my thought wrong.
The day I met Stephanie still remains the best day of my life, we instantly connected, and wow, I loved her on the spot!
I made sure the whole wedding process was sped up and we got married. Somewhere in my head, I thought to myself that now I have the most beautiful treasure in the Universe, I would stop sleeping with anything in skirt and blouse.
I was clean for a whole month after our wedding, and that seemed like 45 years, I was really happy because I passionately love Stephanie, with all of my heart.
My boss at the office got a new secretary, and before long I began to notice she was so beautiful and thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to try her out. It took me only three weeks and I had my way with her, but it didn’t stop there, I got attracted to other ladies along the way and the bad news is that they always fall for me.
I can’t help myself, after trying therapies, trying to put up a straight face at work or when I’m out, in short doing a whole lot, but nothing seems to work.
The good ting is that my wife doesn’t know about this yet, because I’m quite careful, but I have a filling I’m living on borrowed time.
What must I do to stop this?

SOURCE :www.iyandasdiary.com

The bold really got me laughin grin grin grin
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by iyatrustee(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
50calibre:

Cut off your pen*is

One free di.ldo! cheesy
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by pendo89(f): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
you have terrible uncontrollable lust.
wait till you lose your beautiful wife then ul realise how vain the chasing has been.
The only person that cares about you is the person u choose to hurt? Why have you sunk too low to allow women to use you cz they find you appealing and gullible? Where is your pride and respect as a married man?
Be a man and learn to say NO
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by iyobs7(f): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
pendo89: you have terrible uncontrollable lust.
wait till you lose your beautiful wife then ul realise how vain the chasing has been.
The only person that cares about you is the person u choose to hurt? Why have you sunk too low to allow women to use you cz they find you appealing and gullible? Where is your pride and respect as a married man?
Be a man and learn to say NO

wudnt change a thing, the guy na male prostitute
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by Scarpon(m): 4:13am On Apr 29, 2013
go for spiritual counselling
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 29, 2013
Don't worry... When you have to go to the pharmacy monthly for ARVs then u will know what u shud have done smiley
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by dunnibaby: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
beckyemma: ywaning......... if u truly luv her than STOP.
pls stop hurting the person that cares about u most.
Re: I Love My Wife But I Cant Stop Hurting Her by emorse(m): 2:37am On May 01, 2013
@ OP,
So this what you tav been doing in the back of my back! I won't take dis kind of sometin from you o.
#singing#
I say i say i say i say. Oh lai lai(2x)
E don do me. E don do me. Oh(2x)
lai lai(2x)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous / Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? / Who's More Important, Your Best Friend Or Girlfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.