Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Male Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Virgins (10261 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / Lol: Do Male Virgins Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2008
I've read so many ridiculous and sometimes degrading comments on women and their sexuality here and decided to unoffensively ask this harmless question: How will you determine a male virgin? Where can I find them? Because I think I'm too cute and hot to lie around with a non virgin male. If you are male and at the same time a virgin and up to 25 years old, holla @Funmilayo.

1 Like

Re: Male Virgins by joycee87: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2008
Where can I find them?

male virgins ,u can only find them at the age range of 1day old to 10years old,after 10 years sorry u cant find any,all of them have tasted d forbidden fruit,so if u want a virgin check within d age range i just gave u,but be careful,cos u might be accused of child abuse
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2008
hehehe! smart!

Hmmmm! Let sweet T answer this, he knows he's a virg! Let him come here and explain to us wink

Unfortunately, It's easy to get NigerianVirgin men confused with experience men or men who are good in bed!
Re: Male Virgins by arianne(f): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
joycee87:

male virgins ,u can only find them at the age range of 1day old to 10years old,after 10 years sorry u can't find any,all of them have tasted d forbidden fruit,so if u want a virgin check within d age range i just gave u,but be careful,because u might be accused of child abuse

lol,

my dear, unfortunately while ladies can revel in their virginity,most men don't. infact a man who has know idea where babies come from will claim he's been around the block. i guess its an ego thing for them, wanting to be alpha males.
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2008
By Arianne,
infact a man who has know idea where babies come from will claim he's been around the block
Lolol, perhaps they lose it through wet dreams and bathroom trips.
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hmmmm! Let sweet T answer this, he knows he's a virg! Let him come here and explain to us
Oooh ooooh, is that why he has 'sweet' in his name? Bring him to me as long as he's not fruity.
Re: Male Virgins by angeleses: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2008
@NeddleLady

Na now I just know say you don craze well well - u dey find male virgin?

wetin be da size of your obo - your juicy pot - make i help you put announcement for CNN say yin dey find virgin?
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2008
some people are nothing but pest!

Needlelady:

Oooh ooooh, is that why he has 'sweet' in his name? Bring him to me as long as he's not fruity.
ah mah! thought you wouldn't say that! He's the fruitiest embarassed tongue
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2008
@NeddleLady

Na now I just know say you don craze well well - u dey find male virgin?

wetin be da size of your obo - your juicy pot - make i help you put announcement for CNN say yin dey find virgin?
Is it an abomination to set a high standard for men? If men can walk around with their third leg knocking off any kitten that lies carelessly only to turn around and demand for virgins whenever they want to marry, why should I marry a used man? I don't want Tokunbo abeg!

1 Like

Re: Male Virgins by angeleses: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Neddle

But tell me true o - you know say - its very easy to know a used kitten - but no how wey u go know a used oko - a used dic k. If I come to you say I be virgin, how you go prove me wrong? Even if during the act, i come try to put my oko - di ck inside yah nose - I fitti dey pretend na - yin no know?
Re: Male Virgins by joycee87: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2008
Is it an abomination to set a high standard for men? If men can walk around with their third leg knocking off any kitten that lies carelessly only to turn around and demand for virgins whenever they want to marry, why should I marry a used man? I don't want Tokunbo abeg!

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i beg needle lady no make me laf come comot my intestine o jare,i love dat ur reply,ok if u no wan marry tokunbo,seh u wan marry mint?u know say mint no go sabi perform like tokunbo,u know say them talk say EXPERIENCE IS D BEST TEACHER
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2008
ah mah! thought you wouldn't say that! He's the fruitiest

If he's that fruity, I don't want him because most fruity brothers are DL.
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

Orisirisi for nairaland again.

Male virgins indeed at 25! Lmao!

How is a male virgin identified tongue
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2008
lol i beg needle lady no make me laf come comot my intestine o jare,i love that your reply,ok if u no wan marry tokunbo,seh u wan marry mint?u know say mint no go sabi perform like tokunbo,u know say them talk say EXPERIENCE IS D BEST TEACHER
That is an old masculine myth. Men fabricated that myth so that we females can take them as they are but they'll turn around and be choosy on which kitten is too wide or too narrow. I want a man that is still in mint condition abeg.
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
Orisirisi for nairaland again.

Male virgins indeed at 25! Lmao!

How is a male virgin identified

By their fruits we shall know them. Just touch his crotch and squeeze it real hard, the veins will come to the surface but if the veins refuse to show, that is an indication of an overused man.
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2008
Needlelady:

By their fruits we shall know them. Just touch his crotch and squeeze it real hard, the veins will come to the surface but if the veins refuse to show, that is an indication of an overused man.

You must be living in Alice in Wonderland undecided

How astonishing to read this all time discovery from you wink

More efforts your several touching and squeezing of balls to test male virginity. Do not worry, ten years from now you do get your male virgin. cool
Re: Male Virgins by arianne(f): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2008
Needlelady:

lol, forget it dear. make do with d tokunbo, jst remember to get a spare tire o!
Re: Male Virgins by TheSly: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
grin grin

Good luck in your quest to get 'em virgin males o! smiley
Re: Male Virgins by eldee(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2008
@sly
Amen!!! grin grin
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Needlelady
Atleast they're coming out one by one and telling us the hidden truth. Men are sluts, and will continue to be sluts. Once they've known the meaning of sex and grasp its content, They're ready to "push",even though most of them still can't fathom the consequence. This coming from Nigerian men, there is no surprise at all. Nothing like an overused intimacy gadget

Sad thing is that when it comes to a Male virgin, It has to be a fantasy. na wa. Yet, they insist that their girl/woman/wife be a virgin! Oh yea, bet they'll come denying too.

Guess, there is a bit of double standard in everything.
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2008
male virgins u can only find them at the age range of 1day old to 10years old,after 10 years sorry u can't find any,all of them have tasted d forbidden fruit,so if u want a virgin check within d age range i just gave u,but be careful,because u might be accused of child abuse

lol,joycee has answered dis question right
@poster
check with in the range u r given but if u r looking for a virgin older than 15 years,men u will wait all ur years on earth,cos they are not virgins,men are prostitutes who cant use their stick to plug just one mango,instead they want to plug more than one mango,and then go to other fruits tree to plug too,to know how sweet it tastes,orisirisi cool
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster
men are prostitutes
smart lady wink
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2008
smart lady
wink

thanks love kiss
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2008
You must be living in Alice in Wonderland

How astonishing to read this all time discovery from you

More efforts your several touching and squeezing of balls to test male virginity. Do not worry, ten years from now you do get your male virgin.

From your response, it's obvious you lost your virginity before Awolowo but that does not mean that there are no men out there that still keep themselves chaste for the wedding night and those are the men I'm looking for. I must marry a male virgin whether you like it or not. I can't belittle myself and stoop so low by sleeping with a non virgin unclean man. Lol, there are so many dirty honeypots out there and I cannot risk opening my honey pot for whorish men.
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2008
jennykadry:

lol,joycee has answered this question right
@poster
check with in the range you're given but if you're looking for a virgin older than 15 years,men u will wait all your years on earth,because they are not virgins,men are prostitutes who can't use their stick to plug just one mango,instead they want to plug more than one mango,and then go to other fruits tree to plug too,to know how sweet it tastes,orisirisi cool
So women are now mangoes? I am indeed astonished this is emanating from a fellow woman who sees herself as a mango that men want to pluck and move on.

Go to other trees to plug What is plug? If men cannot sit still with a lady, I wonder why you ladies are even giving them the opportunities to scout for the hole between your legs. You ladies should learn to shut your two legs up when it matters and stop whining men are prostitutes.

Everyone to himself or herself.
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2008

By Cadet
Sad thing is that when it comes to a Male virgin, It has to be a fantasy. na wa. Yet, they insist that their girl/woman/wife be a virgin! Oh yea, bet they'll come denying too.

Guess, there is a bit of double standard in everything.
Imagine! everyday you open this page, it's one schmuch or another complaining about a grey haired pussy or smelly pussy or wide pussy or non virgin female and all we do as women is just defend and defend. we can also attack and request for the best of men. It's obvious from the responses so far that they have all fallen short of that virgin glory, none of them was bold enough to deny it. M***fuc**rs!
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2008

By pataki,
You ladies should learn to shut your two legs up when it matters and stop whining men are prostitutes.
It's no more about ladies these days, most of you go hunting for another man's nyash these days.
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2008
So women are now mangoes? Huh I am indeed astonished this is emanating from a fellow woman who sees herself as a mango that men want to pluck and move on.

Go to other trees to plug Huh What is plug? If men cannot sit still with a lady, I wonder why you ladies are even giving them the opportunities to scout for the hole between your legs. You ladies should learn to shut your two legs up when it matters and stop whining men are prostitutes.

Everyone to himself or herself.

yes,women are fruits,sweet fruits ,when i mean sweet,i mean fruits with with sweet juices in them,dat u people cant help but notice and plug,and keep plugging,cos u cant do without the juice

EVERYBODY ANSWER UR PAPA NAME
TO UR TENTH OH ISREAL cool
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2008
Needlelady:

It's no more about ladies these days, most of you go hunting for another man's nyash these days.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

When did u come to this conclusion? cheesy
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2008
Needlelady:

From your response, it's obvious you lost your virginity before Awolowo but that does not mean that there are no men out there that still keep themselves chaste for the wedding night and those are the men I'm looking for. I must marry a male virgin whether you like it or not. I can't belittle myself and stoop so low by sleeping with a non virgin unclean man. Lol, there are so many dirty honeypots out there and I cannot risk opening my honey pot for whorish men.
Awolowo died May 1987. How old was I then? tongue

Now I smell a complex problem. cheesy Good luck with your search for Male Virgins.

What a blessed day when your honey pot gets the first ever secreted milk!!! grin
Re: Male Virgins by joycee87: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2008

lol,needle lady,e go better for u,say Amen grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Virgins by eldee(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2008
@uche2nna
You're wondering how Funmi comes up with her own statistics
Now to her most men are gay, You should be used to her by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Mad At The "other Woman" Instead Of Their Cheating Bf/husband? / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Ladies meet my cousin; I Think He Is Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.