Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Male Virgins - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Virgins (10278 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / Lol: Do Male Virgins Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Virgins by saucekid(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2008
i am a virgin grin
Re: Male Virgins by stranger26(f): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2008
No matter what you guys say, I know there are male, adult virgins out there. Just because society has been reduced to an immoral wasteland doesn't mean there aren't a few gems out there. And I don't mean men who never had sex because they were too ugly/shy/never had the opportunity; I mean handsome men who've been tempted by ladies yet there chose to remain chaste and avoid sinning for God's sake. Such a man is a gem and they are rare.

But they exist.
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2008
Hi, Fumilayo!, I was surprised - pleasantly - when I saw your post on male virgins - your need for them.

Will you believe it if I tell you that I have deliberately stayed away from pre-marital sex just because I believe a man and his wife should be experiencing it first time together?

I believe that spouses should be the ones to initiate each other into woman/manhood sexually.

You are my girl, for thinking like me, but most of all, for being brave enough to say and ask for what you want publicly on this forum

I wont mind if you call me on zero eight zero, five nine zero, eight six, nine four four.

Or zero seven zero, three five nine one, five six four three.

P-l-e-a-s-e Call :D8)
MTN: Burrr burrr, the number you are calling is switched off.
Re: Male Virgins by Needlelady(f): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2008
OH BABE, ARE YOU A VIRGIN URSELF BEFORE LOOKING FOR A MALE VIRGIN?
Do guys ask themselves the same question anytime they are looking for virgin wives?
Re: Male Virgins by Tosbi(m): 4:14am On Apr 18, 2008
It's nice to see that girls appreciate and long for male virgins like me smiley. I feel on top of the world for this thread. Thank God for such a thread like this. I'm the one you are actually looking for.

[center]Search no more kiss[/center]
Re: Male Virgins by saucekid(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2008
i still am a virgin
i have never tasted boobs. . .except my mama own when i small
i have never touched the koko
i have never seen the koko grin grin
matter of fact,i dont know where it is located sef grin grin
Re: Male Virgins by winch(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2008
lets face d truth,must of u girls r hipocritical,u all prefere d all em bad ass fellas,all d girls i ever dated broke up wit me cuz i wouldnt screw em
Re: Male Virgins by DrDre1(m): 3:21am On May 08, 2008
Hm, so my type are still wanted by some ladies grin
This is quite consoling grin grin
Re: Male Virgins by pazuzu(f): 6:20am On May 08, 2008
do they still exist at all?
Re: Male Virgins by frank316(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2008
you dont have to wast your time looking for a male virgin. just concentrate on being a virgin if you think its important. men dont need this virgin shit.
i think it is morally wrong for a guy to be a virgin,
because a virgin cannot divirgin a virgin, at the end of the day both of them will still be virgins
Re: Male Virgins by darmys(f): 2:26pm On May 08, 2008
Male virgin grin ewoooooooooooooo
if they exist i don want to meet them lipsrsealed
Re: Male Virgins by DrDre1(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2008
Frank 3.16
It's morally wrong? sad
What makes you think a male virgin can't disvirgin a female one?
Don't get things twisted please grin
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 08, 2008
frank 3.16:

i think it is morally wrong for a guy to be a virgin,
because a virgin cannot divirgin a virgin, at the end of the day both of them will still be virgins
just when I thot I'd heard the dumbest thing on n'land someone brings up som'n outrageously preposterous.embarassed
Dr. Dre:

Frank 3.16
It's morally wrong? sad
What makes you think a male virgin can't disvirgin a female one?
Don't get things twisted please grin
I think it's gone way beyond twisting here. some wires are outrightly knotted. embarassed

@topic
what's good for the goose is definitely good for the gander.
Re: Male Virgins by na2day2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2008
@needlelady

i am a male virgin, now give me ur location and phone number asap! cool cool cool
Re: Male Virgins by Mustay(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2008
na2day?:

@needlelady

i am a male virgin, now give me your location and phone number asap! cool cool cool

to do what/

to become an ex-virgin? angry tongue tongue
Re: Male Virgins by Baxilexi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2008
WTF,

just look at the amount of view this topic has gotten, and i bet its mostly from ladies.
Re: Male Virgins by na2day2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2008
na2day?:

@needlelady

i am a male virgin, now give me your location and phone number asap! cool cool cool

no, now why will i wanna do something or be something like that grin grin grin
Re: Male Virgins by tomaagy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2008
hey depending on the level of virginity we're discussing here! If you're referring to mental virginity then I mut dissapoint you that there's nothing like that except he accepts Deeper life but if u're talking about real life virgins they still plenty YAPA
Re: Male Virgins by cyrusdevir(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2008
u can still c a virgin male if not abused or molested by maids wen little.
Also it depends on your up-bringing,the family background n what u want as an individual.
some people both male n female wants to experience sex early while others won't want sure.
If u want to say about bathroom stuff like a girl mentioned, it happens to both gender but the only tin is that male accepts theirs while females deny theirs after which they hide inside n execute pretending nothing happened.
Its natural that both gender has the orgy but depends on Haw u controll it. A guy might go for a girl while some girls who tell themselves the truth also go for a guy while the pretenders go for a vibrator or artificial d***k which they buy on a high rate.
Re: Male Virgins by topup: 1:08am On Aug 19, 2008
Hehe, poster getting her own back! Go girl! If it's virgins you want, go get 'em!! cool
Re: Male Virgins by topup: 1:09am On Aug 19, 2008
A shout to all the virgins out there, ain't nothing to be ashamed about. I got love for all y'all smiley
Re: Male Virgins by chika98: 1:59am On Aug 19, 2008
Una no dey tiya? grin
Re: Male Virgins by topup: 4:53am On Aug 19, 2008
We need a virginity board!!! tongue
Re: Male Virgins by oyekunley(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2008
helo funmi,hw re u doing ?AM KUNLE BY NAME,FUNMI,I WILL LIKE TO TALK TO U ON E-MAIL TO E-MAIL IF U WUDNT MIND.REPLY TO MY MESSAGE IF U RE INTERESTED IN KNOWING ME THANX
Re: Male Virgins by dadsgal(f): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2008
its very rare to see a male virgin,anyway if you are still one,i bet you remain like that till your wedding night.
Re: Male Virgins by na2day2(m): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2008
oyekunley:

helo funmi,hw re u doing ?AM KUNLE BY NAME,FUNMI,I WILL LIKE TO TALK TO You ON E-MAIL TO E-MAIL IF You WUDNT MIND.REPLY TO MY MESSAGE IF You RE INTERESTED IN KNOWING ME THANX

which kin 1970s moves me dis oooo grin grin grin grin grin

@ poster
i bi virgin ooooo, give me ur address make we meet up for some real date girl wink wink wink
Re: Male Virgins by hollandis(f): 8:53am On Aug 20, 2008
There is nuffin proud about being a male virgin undecided
Re: Male Virgins by dyabman(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2008
Hey guyz , The woman feels more pain than the man becos her own type of virginity is the real one. but the man type of virginity is just a formalty. cos theres no difference in both men who have bleeped all the days of their lives and the one who is just starting to Bleep! grin grin

stupid post.

he goats and she goats
Re: Male Virgins by dyabman(m): 9:17am On Aug 20, 2008
topup:

A shout to all the virgins out there, ain't nothing to be ashamed about. I got love for all y'all smiley

what up. check my page on myspace , i just wanna talk to you, no strings attached. take kia
Re: Male Virgins by cyrusdevir(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2008
we have more male virgins than female for many reasons and you can only see them if you a girl is still a virgin.
Re: Male Virgins by ragola(m): 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
Funmi, i think u are in the right place at the right time. hola me @ jonnycool005@yahoo.co.uk
or 08051125687 and 07035287603
cos i am a virgin too
Re: Male Virgins by chuksme(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2008
i am male virgin of 29, i will like to have you as a good friend. hoping to hear from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) The Adventures Of Pickmeisha. / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only / What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.