Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,090 members, 7,838,750 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Male Virgins - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Virgins (10273 Views)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? / Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / Lol: Do Male Virgins Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2008
Like I said, If man no be prostitute, abeg, stop all this huffing and puffing

I hope this statement was not referring to me in anyway? undecided
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2008
a guy opened a thread saying he was 24 years old and a virgin

a guy u said,im sure he is d only virgin nairaland has got,and dat is if he is saying the truth

What can we do to satisfy you women?

nothing much,just stuck ur POLE very well into ur trousers and stop using it to deceive innocent women dats all undecided
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2008
~Antidote~:

cut your d.icks off tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
hahahahahaahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wish. . . I wish. . . . I wish. . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My sweet candy remains forever! grin
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 1:00am On Apr 14, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

What can we do to satisfy you women? tongue

Do ur best and leave the rest. A woman would always cry wolf  grin

~Antidote~:

cut your d.icks off tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

For some reason, I dont think that would be the solution. I remenber a thread "What would u do if ur husband loses his d#$k. For obvious reasons the women did not find it funny  cheesy

Cadet:

Bet the "holy" men would be the one looking for the Prostitute. You already know why!! Men!! Dem dey call women ashewo, when them they seduce them.

One night, a man seduces a woman, the next morning, he calls her a h0e.

wink

In Naija, the word ashewo is used mostly by women to women  grin
Re: Male Virgins by TheSly: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2008
nothing much,just stuck your POLE very well into your trousers and stop using it to deceive innocent women that is all
Do you by any chance know what the call "AGRO" grin
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 14, 2008
Do you by any chance know what the call "AGRO"

i tot u have really given ur life to christ undecided undecided lots of things God go judge on d last day
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 1:03am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

a guy u said,im sure he is d only virgin nairaland has got,and that is if he is saying the truth

nothing much,just stuck your POLE very well into your trousers and stop using it to deceive innocent women that is all undecided

I am sure you are expecting a servicing tonight from that same kind of pole. grin

Hope it stays inside the trousers as you are saying here.

I thought we had ended our argument?
Re: Male Virgins by Antidote1(f): 1:04am On Apr 14, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

hahahahahaahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wish. . . I wish. . . . I wish. . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My sweet candy remains forever! grin

You can't have your cake and eat it too tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

It's ok, you guys are allowed to do anything you wish. Afterall, it's your tools, Just remember, that my people don't get jealous, we get EVEN tongue tongue tongue
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 1:05am On Apr 14, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

I hope this statement was not referring to me in anyway? undecided
You know what you were doing. If you think you weren't huffing and puffing, all you gotz to do is ignore

If am talking about men in red, and you know you're wearing yellow, just ignore
Re: Male Virgins by Antidote1(f): 1:05am On Apr 14, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

I am sure you are expecting a servicing tonight from that same kind of pole. grin

Hope it stays inside the trousers as you are saying here.

I thought we had ended our argument?

ROFLMSAO, hello, I am rolling over in "food and black cake pain", Please have some sympathy and empathise with me, abeg,
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2008
I am sure you are expecting a servicing tonight from that same kind of pole.

yes ooo,but the servicing is legal cos im not married,im talking about those using theirs for illegal wrestling
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 1:06am On Apr 14, 2008
Cadet:

You know what you were doing. If you think you weren't huffing and puffing, all you gotz to do is ignore

LMAO
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 1:08am On Apr 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

For some reason, I don't think that would be the solution.
Please be the first to try it. Let's see if it'll work.

Uche2nna:

In Naija, the word ashewo is used mostly by women to women grin
Really! The women must have confused the man to be a woman. You know how most naija men are!! Them dey see spiders! run! and cry wolf grin wink
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 1:09am On Apr 14, 2008
~Antidote~:

You can't have your cake and eat it too tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,

It's ok, you guys are allowed to do anything you wish. Afterall, it's your tools, Just remember, that my people don't get jealous, we get EVEN tongue tongue tongue
Exactly it is our tool!!!!

And it must leave some legacy behind. cheesy cheesy I just wonder why some ladies are now whining that we have failed to use it when it matters most. . . . . and also not keeping it shut when it is aggravated. grin grin tongue
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 1:10am On Apr 14, 2008
Cadet:

[center]*****IGNORED!*******[/center]
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 14, 2008
Chai i have suffered!    ta ta ta ta ta ta ta    nice one . . .she's done for!  

sly no go kill woman ooo,it wasnt u i gave dat definition to u,i gave it to uche2nna who asked d meaning of d yoruba words

if i tell u d meaning of anu-mpam u will jump into river niger
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 1:12am On Apr 14, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

[center]*****IGNORED!*******[/center]
hehehe, thank you! you should have done that in the first place

jennykadry:

yes ooo,but the servicing is legal because im not married,im talking about those using theirs for illegal wrestling
some don't know which is legal and which is not! They think it's just free and ok to shove each other's yansh grin
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 1:13am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

sly no go kill woman ooo,it wasnt u i gave that definition to u,i gave it to uche2nna who asked d meaning of d yoruba words

I guess it is my turn to go kill woman grin where dat yeye cadet dey angry
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 1:14am On Apr 14, 2008
~Antidote~:

ROFLMSAO, hello, I am rolling over in "food and black cake pain", Please have some sympathy and empathise with me, abeg,
grin grin grin grin

You are something else. Black cake filled with rum. tongue Oh my dayzzzz. Ok, I show some sympathy. cheesy cheesy I am off to my sack. I have to be up and early tomorrow. wink
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 1:14am On Apr 14, 2008
Cadet:

hehehe, thank you! you should have done that in the first place
some don't know which is legal and which is not! They think it's just free and ok to shove each other's yansh grin

Hahahahahahahahaha

On a serious note, would U stop on the yansh thingy  grin
Re: Male Virgins by Antidote1(f): 1:15am On Apr 14, 2008
Mr. Pataki:

Exactly it is our tool!!!!

And it must leave some legacy behind. cheesy cheesy I just wonder why some ladies are now whining that we have failed to use it when it matters most. . . . . and also not keeping it shut when it is aggravated. grin grin tongue

No stress dread, Just remember, what goes around, goes around, goes around, comes back around tongue tongue grin grin, Go tooling away, One day that tool shall surely fail,
Re: Male Virgins by TheSly: 1:15am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

i tot u have really given your life to christ undecided undecided lots of things God go judge on d last day
Yes being ''born again'' doesn't mean you will not experience what they call ''AGRO''
The best thing to do is to ""DO IT TO IT"" wink otherwise . . . . .''Wet dreams'' would be the result. . .

Imagine . . .how would a guy feel after putting on a brand new boxer at night. . .
And the next morning, he realizes that the whole thing is filled with something something tongue

That is not a good thing cool
Besides. . .if you want to stay away from it. . . . .some ladies would never allow that to happen. .so why im i Gonna disturb myself. . . cool
I beg let thomas enjoy the right that has been given to ''Him'' cool

There is nothing like thomas.` . . .cant trade it with $8.000.000.0000.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

I guess it is my turn to go kill woman grin where that yeye cadet dey angry
Which one be yeye cadet!!

Nlers!! see him o. This bobo wan seduce me! just a typical man tongue
Re: Male Virgins by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 14, 2008
I guess it is my turn to go kill woman      where that yeye cadet dey   

lol grin grin

have u forgotten wat a man can do(killing) a woman can do bettter wink
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

""DO IT TO IT"" wink
That's my song!!!!!!!!
Re: Male Virgins by MrPataki1: 1:18am On Apr 14, 2008
~Antidote~:

No stress dread, Just remember, what goes around, goes around, goes around, comes back around tongue tongue grin grin, Go tooling away, One day that tool shall surely fail,

hahahahahahaha!

Go figure how OBJ does his thingy, tongue at close to 90. grin grin grin

With constant usage and lubrication, it can never rust. cheesy
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 1:18am On Apr 14, 2008
Cadet:

Which one be yeye cadet!!

Nlers!! see him o. This bobo wan seduce me! just a typical man tongue

Not Guilty
Re: Male Virgins by TheSly: 1:19am On Apr 14, 2008

sly no go kill woman ooo,it wasnt u i gave that definition to u,i gave it to uche2nna who asked d meaning of d yoruba words

I know exactly what to do. . . . DO NOT WORRY! sad cool
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 1:20am On Apr 14, 2008
Uche2nna:

Not Guilty

shocked shocked shocked shocked wait till I call Jenny for you
Re: Male Virgins by Uche2nna(m): 1:20am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

lol grin grin

have u forgotten what a man can do(killing) a woman can do bettter wink

Hope this reasoning applies when we are talking about male prostitution and gay[i]ism[/i]
Re: Male Virgins by Cadet(f): 1:21am On Apr 14, 2008
jennykadry:

lol grin grin

have u forgotten what a man can do(killing) a woman can do bettter wink
Don't mind him!! Let him come with a knife, I go come with a gun! angry
Re: Male Virgins by Antidote1(f): 1:21am On Apr 14, 2008
For some reason, I don't think that would be the solution. I remenber a thread "What would u do if your husband loses his d#$k. For obvious reasons the women did not find it funny  

@Uche, really? Welll, with a 'Jack Rabbit' and 10 skillful fingers, who need a d.ick? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is Our Nowadays Girl's Having Big Booty / You Must Have Close To 20 Million In Your Account Before You Date Me. / BETRAYED BY MY BODY (s*x story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.