Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance (12997 Views)

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG / GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by CashVessel(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2013
When you know u're being witch-hunted, do the right thing so dat u don't get embarassed per second.If the aircraft's licence is indeed expired, he should renew it and stop making noise.

5 Likes

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by cjfavour(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2013
CyberG:

Really? I don't give a hoot abou Amaechi but your retardeen is definitely playing your script. However, when 20 wins one way, 30 comes back to gobble the earlier 20 - an adage of the elders. The retardeen is desperate and wants to curtail any opportunities for others to strategize for 2015. Win or lose that election, he is already a loser in th history books of Nigeria. Even Sanni Abacha will have more honor than him in the end!
Guy its a lie. I'm nt his fan bt d truth is dt dt man is performing in d area of road construction and repairing. The truth must b told. What i hate most about him is his romance with corruption.God will nt allow him to come back.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by cjfavour(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2013
CyberG:

Really? I don't give a hoot abou Amaechi but your retardeen is definitely playing your script. However, when 20 wins one way, 30 comes back to gobble the earlier 20 - an adage of the elders. The retardeen is desperate and wants to curtail any opportunities for others to strategize for 2015. Win or lose that election, he is already a loser in th history books of Nigeria. Even Sanni Abacha will have more honor than him in the end!
Guy its a lie. I'm nt his fan bt d truth is dt dt man is performing in d area of road construction and repairing. The truth must b told. What i hate most about him is his romance with corruption.God will nt allow him to come back. Lets nt 4get dt he dsnt give a damn about us!!!
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2013
amaechi, no long thing - obj tried to fk with tinubu and got nowhere - the desperate drunkard no fit do anything.

NCAA is playing the same game obj played with ferma - and they may wind up getting embarrassed - lets see if their claims are for real - no be team jona?
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Dracula27: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2013
My country my heart weeps for you
Our problem is not our leaders but we the people
Our leaders are a reflection of us the people
They came from among us, live with us and would return to us
May God help Nigeria
As i went tru the different posts of brothers and sisters
I saw our leaders in us
I saw all save but a few who have not lost bias from their hearts,balance from their eyes and truth from their mouths.
With a heavy heart all i can say is.... may God save us from ourselves.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Gbawe: 9:56am On Apr 28, 2013
dBard:

There's nothing wrong with what was done. The motive might not be right, but if ur driving a car, as a govt official, without licence n ur caught one day, u ve noone t blame but yourself.
On your second statement, popular opinion is not with Amaechi on this one. He is perceived as siding with outsiders t fight his own, which down South is an unforgivable sin. Add that t his arrogance n u will realise he is not as popular as he'll want t believe. Are his biggest opponents right now not his Ikwerre people. The dude did wrong, he can't win d war. Maybe a few battles but not d war i.m.o

So as not to piss off the SS, no SS politician must run against GEJ?
GEJ cannot get an elections tailor-made to facilitate the uncontested sit-tight by all means win him and his camp seem to think is their divine right. Anyone who understands what democracy is will understand that.

Amaechi has the right to pursue his ambition. He owes GEJ nothing and if , as you claim , the SS take the view that Amaechi is "siding with outsiders" when he is merely joining a fellow Nigerian to contest a Nigerian election, then I am afraid you have only succeeded as portraying the SS as a very clannish, politically unsophisticated and relationally immature region.

4 Likes

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by taharqa: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost: Truth is, Amaechi is so useless to GEJ now that he can afford to give him the Sylva treatment. You lost souls were here on NL beating the drums for Sylva and immediately made him a saint. My question is, where is Sylva now? I really thought Amaechi was a wise man. Dude is an example of a retardeen and cluelessness personified!
Oh! So you rememba? Hehehehe.... I just dey laugh. KIDS
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Dont fu.c.k with the president grin
grin
Dibiachukwu: Dont fu.c.k with the president grin
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by cjfavour(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

The fact that you people underestimate federal might is unbelievable. Peter Odili too was armed with all those allocations too but obasanjo fvcked him up. Who allocates the money to Rivers state? GEJ does not need Amaechi to deliver votes for him. He will sweep south south without any help. Nyesom Wike is there to deliver Rivers. If he needed Amaechi, he wouldn't have hijacked the party from him.
The thing here is that Amaechi has destroyed his political future by himself.
Why is it dt i cant see dt? Look bro,d way rivers party executives were removed is illegal.It can b overturned in d court. Pls remember dt even obj d evil man lost cases like this in court.GEJ needs amechi. Amechi does nt need him bcs amechi will finish his 2nd term in office while amechi can also frustrate gej chance of 2 terms in office.Gej can bite amechi only if meche want to go to d senate which i'll advice him to take anyims option which is to resign from politics till ur enemy leaves office.Bt meche is wrong in this aircraft war. He shld follow d lay down rules or stop flying.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by okechukwu2013: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2013
So we have aviation regulatory authorities in this country? Shame on you and damn you a million times for playing politics with safety issues
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2013
inquisitiv: When u are a leader and u meet people like Amaechi ( Arrogant, disloyal, troublesome and unfortunately with control over resources) u crush them. U clip their wings and defeather them. Such men are stupid in their ambition and a little platform makes them feel they can challenge everybody. The president's men must make sure Amaechi is brought to his knees. He must beg and most importantly, must not be forgiven. Set his backyard on fire and attack him from all side. He wants politics, he must be fed a plate full of politics.
I have enough reasons to give you respect. It is what it is.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by cjfavour(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr globe,Wike cannot beat amechi in election federal might or nt. Which wike?d ambassador wife beater?
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by franchizy(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Nyesom Wike that can't even walk free in his ward? Where are you getting all this bullshit from? Man, it's too early to start smoking crack.

Pls don't mind the foolish guy who does not know anything about Rivers politics. Nyesom Wike cannot even deliver his Ward let alone Rivers state. Wike cannot even approach any traditional ruler in d state. Wike is more arrogant than Amaechi. Wike is a betryer. He betrayed Odili his political godfather and now Amaechi.
I bet dat no Rivers man or woman wil ever back Wike except his recruited thugs. Wike is only deceiving Johnathan and he (Wike) is never a political big weight in Rivers except in Obio Akpor where he uses thugs to operate.

I pity 4 GEJ cos Wike cannot do him any good in Rivers state. Amaechi remains d almighty cos of his achievements in d state. Wike is only after the money. Even as a minister he has not done anytin in d state dat wil make Rivers people to back him up.

I wil advice GEJ to tink twice else PDP wil loose Rivers state to d opposition.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by tpia5: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2013
God will have mercy on nigeria.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Ejine(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

mama iyabo, I have other things doing. Am not paid to post on NL. You accuse GEJ of suppressing the opposition but you forget the clown governor rochas you support for joining Amala PArty Congress (APC) who by the way is performing so well in IMO that he has to fly out of IMO to London to fix a minor head scar also sacked his deputy illegally. Who's now more Democratic between GEJ and your rochas the clown?

I swear, I almost died of laughter reading this!!! grin

No be lie at all. De guy had to fly out to fix his big coconut head in London, and afterwards traveled to Israel to "rescue" some Jews grin

Meanwhile, the IMSU teaching hospital Achike Udenwa built is more than ready to cater to whatever health needs of the people at the moment.

That man is a big criminal through and through.
Small time, you go see am carrying a small 2 year old boy like say na achievement. Who no sabi carry small pikin? Even Ikedi Ohakim sabi carry small pikin. Even kidnappers sef sabi carry small pikin; so no be a sign of humility in any way.

That man is a phony and a calculative crook.

4 Likes

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by onthefence: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2013
Can we have a list of all aircraft whose license has expired please.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Blueboy0402: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2013
Anyone that knows Amaechi should tell him that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria is very powerful. Fighting him is akin to a civilian trying to disarm a sildier fully equiped with loaded AK47. Ask Atiku, El Rufai, Tinubu etc. You cannot fight the president of Nigeria and win. It is an unwritten code in Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by tonididdy(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2013
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2013
If the license has expired then let it be grounded because its the law. Why are some people complaining so do you mean that he should continue flying without clearance? nawa oooo. is this how we will get the change we so desire.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by dj187: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2013
Presidency has turned into a hunting committee, guess Boko haram is d main animal here and not politicians with ambitions, somebody shld advice dat Oga @ d top to work and show himself approved 4 2015 and stop intimidating people.
Any ways good dat he has started knowing d powers of dat office.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2013
Ejiné:

No be lie at all. De guy had to fly out to fix his big coconut head in London, and afterwards traveled to Israel to "rescue" some Jews grin

Meanwhile, the IMSU teaching hospital Achike Udenwa built is more than ready to cater to whatever health needs of the people at the moment.

Small time, you go see am carrying a small 2 year old boy like say na achievement. Who no sabi carry small pikin? Even Ikedi Ohakim sabi carry small pikin. Even kidnappers sef sabi carry small pikin; so no be a sign of humility in any way.

STFU! you should be bothered about your incompetent governor who has done little or nothing for his state. mtscheeew!
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by PapaBrowne(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2013
Michaeljones36:

Sounds like corruption to me.

The President should have absolutely no influence on the aviation regulators unless it is a matter of national security.

Jonathan just doesn't want the man to fly around the country meeting with the opposition.

He shouldn't have influence over the NCAA but he should have influence over the EFCC and the Power Ministry abi?
When plane crash tomorrow you would say na Jonathan wife cause am.
Hypocrisy.
I think Amaechi is a very unwise man and has chosen a wrong fight. Even the opposition fights the President with caution despite having little to loose. Tell him to call Ibori and Alams for some lessons in power intrigues.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by MrGlobe(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2013
franchizy:

Pls don't mind the foolish guy who does not know anything about Rivers politics. Nyesom Wike cannot even deliver his Ward let alone Rivers state. Wike cannot even approach any traditional ruler in d state. Wike is more arrogant than Amaechi. Wike is a betryer. He betrayed Odili his political godfather and now Amaechi.
I bet dat no Rivers man or woman wil ever back Wike except his recruited thugs. Wike is only deceiving Johnathan and he (Wike) is never a political big weight in Rivers except in Obio Akpor where he uses thugs to operate.

I pity 4 GEJ cos Wike cannot do him any good in Rivers state. Amaechi remains d almighty cos of his achievements in d state. Wike is only after the money. Even as a minister he has not done anytin in d state dat wil make Rivers people to back him up.

I wil advice GEJ to tink twice else PDP wil loose Rivers state to d opposition.
You are indeed funny. Lets know who is in possession of Rivers PDP right now.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2013
The plane belongs to Bank of Utah, Amaechi thinks he is smart. I mentioned that this is a PDP internal affairs and Amaechi will be taught a lesson. You can NOT use Governors Forum, which is supposed to be a Peer Review Mechanism where governors from all states meet to deliberate how to out-perform each other on States developments and management, to spearhead a rivalry against the Presidency and undermine their authorities. That plane should be grounded, Even if the plane is cleared, it has to be grounded, cos Bank of Utah have no business owning a plane in Nigeria Airspace. EFCC should be on stand-by!

5 Likes

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by gbensright: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2013
To be bold is not arogance,that he is in a party with goodluck those not mean they have to be in d same school of thought
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by ewet: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2013
pro01: Nothing can be more 'childish' than a PDP governor from the Niger Delta engaging in arm-wrestling and muscle-flexing with the president. All is fair in love and war.
What is muscle flexing or arm wrestling in this matter.The bloody clearance certificate has expired thts all and it needs to be renewed simple!

Wht you are implying here is tht if you are friends with GEJ u can fly about with expired clearance certificate without recourse to any1.Guy thts totally lame coming from you.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by CyberG: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

Hey please leave Peter Obi out of your Amala politics. Last warning!!! FYI SE is still as vibrant as ever

Vibrant or doing boy boy as ever?? Obi is retardeen GEJ boy boy and what will you do from behind your computer after the last warning?? Some kids are dumber than ever!

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2013
Ejiné:

Now this got me laffing so hard.
I wonder what sort of people still supports him.
Such a senseless governor IMO
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

You are indeed funny. Lets know who is in possession of Rivers PDP right now.
what's funny about his comment? the guy just threw you off balance. All you have being saying is crap! Get it into your thick skull that Rivers State politics belongs to Amaechi!
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by chima014(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2013
pro01: Nothing can be more 'childish' than a PDP governor from the Niger Delta engaging in arm-wrestling and muscle-flexing with the president. All is fair in love and war.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by tpia5: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Governors Forum, which is supposed to be a Peer Review Mechanism where governors from all states meet to deliberate how to out-perform each other on States developments and management,

Is this greek or something

Why do some of you like posting tongue in cheek and mocking nigerian people?
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Dracula27: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: what's funny about his comment? the guy just threw you off balance. All you have being saying is crap! Get it into your thick skull that Rivers State belongs to Amaechi!
Please listen to yourself. God abeg ooo!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan / Buhari Inherited $63b Debt, Borrowed $10b - Osinbajo / Malabu Oil Scam: UK Court Repatriates $73m To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.