Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance (12998 Views)

Buhari Introduces His Grandchildren To Fayemi, Amaechi (Photo) / FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG / GEJ Fires Director-General Of NCAA, Demuren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Idokojimmy: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2013
We are all avoiding the issues at stake, yet we want things to work effectively in nigeria. First, the pilot refused to declare his manifest, knowing thaat they were flying illegally. Secondly, his paper authorizing the jett to fly in nigeria airspace has expired. Let's not forget that the P. Jet isn't in Amaechi's name and could be used for criminal purposes. Now is it bad for the NCAA to compel an offender to comply with aviation rules. Must people continue to violate laws because they are office holders? If Amaechi continues to fly without clearance, and other airlines follow suit, where then is the safety we crave for. let's not politicize everything.

6 Likes

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

what will you do then? Are you ready to fight? Ngwa tie wrapper. But know that nobody is behind you. Amaechi needs to be taught a lesson. He is too arrogant and he thinks he can take his arrogance out of timid rivers state.
Amaechi needs to be taught a lesson simply because Jonathan is scared of loosing votes in Rivers State? C'mon, don't tell me you also reason with your brain stuck in your azz! We are in a Democratic country for fucck sake! Why should Jonathan continue to suppress his opponents? What is he scared of? It is only an Incompetent and clueless leader who bothers about his opponents and that's what he is! INCOMPETENT AND CLUELESS!

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Abagworo(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Ikwerre have never done Jack. And they won't do Jack. Mind you Nyesom wike is Ikwerre too. so its 70/30. with 30 for Amaechi.

You just wrote like a small boy. If I had access to Jonathan, I would advice him to thread carefully because a pattern is gradually being portrayed here which I'm trying my best not to believe. Could the FG be behind the assassination of Azazi and Yakowa? This sort of politics kind of displays the level one can go in order to hold on to power. As for Onyesom Nwike, Ikwerre people believe he's initiating their children into Ogboni.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Rhino5dm: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

The fact that you people underestimate federal might is unbelievable. Peter Odili too was armed with all those allocations too but obasanjo fvcked him up. Who allocates the money to Rivers state? GEJ does not need Amaechi to deliver votes for him. He will sweep south south without any help. Nyesom Wike is there to deliver Rivers. If he needed Amaechi, he wouldn't have hijacked the party from him.
The thing here is that Amaechi has destroyed his political future by himself.

Here we are, wishing Jonathan is Abacha with killer squad? Don't make me laugh.

So lemme get something straight from you for once, even if this bullshit is coming your arsss. Are you trying to tell me Ameachi SHOULD NOT contest or what?

Are you this foolish not see that this useless witch hunting is making him more popular by the day? Serious, you never gave me any reason to doubt your acute stupidity.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Rhino5dm: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2013
Abagworo:

You just wrote like a small boy. If I had access to Jonathan, I would advice him to thread carefully because a pattern is gradually being portrayed here which I'm trying my best not to believe. Could the FG be behind the assassination of Azazi and Yakowa? This sort of politics kind of displays the level one can go in order to hold on to power. As for Onyesom Nwike, Ikwerre people believe he's initiating their children into Ogboni.

I thought I was the only one capable of noticing the bold.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by idriis: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: Abeg someone who knows Amaechi by heart and loves him so much should please advise him to stop using his private Jet for now because what happened to Azzazi might happen to him. I can't believe Jonathan could be this daft and silly to engage in a battle with a Governor because of his selfish ambition to run for presidency in 2015.If anything happens to Amaechi, rivers people and Ikwerre in particular will never forgive Jonathan. Instead of intensifying efforts to win election by providing dividends of democracy to the people, Jonathan is busy chasing his so called enemies. Sorry for you Mr President! You are no better than a MILITARY DICTATOR!
that's my gal! You're on point again babekiss
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by dBard: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: Abeg someone who knows Amaechi by heart and loves him so much should please advise him to stop using his private Jet for now because what happened to Azzazi might happen to him. I can't believe Jonathan could be this daft and silly to engage in a battle with a Governor because of his selfish ambition to run for presidency in 2015.If anything happens to Amaechi, rivers people and Ikwerre in particular will never forgive Jonathan. Instead of intensifying efforts to win election by providing dividends of democracy to the people, Jonathan is busy chasing his so called enemies. Sorry for you Mr President! You are no better than a MILITARY DICTATOR!

There's nothing wrong with what was done. The motive might not be right, but if ur driving a car, as a govt official, without licence n ur caught one day, u ve noone t blame but yourself.
On your second statement, popular opinion is not with Amaechi on this one. He is perceived as siding with outsiders t fight his own, which down South is an unforgivable sin. Add that t his arrogance n u will realise he is not as popular as he'll want t believe. Are his biggest opponents right now not his Ikwerre people. The dude did wrong, he can't win d war. Maybe a few battles but not d war i.m.o

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Rhino5dm: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2013
dBard:

There's nothing wrong with what was done. The motive might not be right, but if ur driving a car, as a govt official, without licence n ur caught one day, u ve noone t blame but yourself.
On your second statement, popular opinion is not with Amaechi on this one. He is perceived as siding with outsiders t fight his own, which down South is an unforgivable sin. Add that t his arrogance n u will realise he is not as popular as he'll want t believe. Are his biggest opponents right now not his Ikwerre people. The dude did wrong, he can't win d war. Maybe a few battles but not d war i.m.o

@bold, mind telling us where in down south?

Odilli, Donald Duke, Victor Attah did aspire to be president at thesame time or not? Stop lying!
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2013
dBard:

In case you didn't read this, lemme rewind.

Amaechi needs to be taught a lesson simply because Jonathan
is scared of loosing votes in Rivers State? C'mon, don't tell me
you also reason with your brain stuck in your azz! We are in a
Democratic country for fucck sake! Why should Jonathan
continue to suppress his opponents? What is he scared of? It is
only an Incompetent and clueless leader who bothers about
his opponents and that's what he is! INCOMPETENT AND
CLUELESS!
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by slimghost(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: you think so? then let anything happen to Amaechi! Jonathan is about killing the politics of the Southwest by resuscitating a dead party through Fasheun. He has succeeded in killing the politics of the Southeast through his proxy, Peter Obi.

https://www.nairaland.com/1272194/2015-igbo-group-swears-punish#15454358

He now has a rival from the South South and he is uncomfortable with it. If anything happens to Amaechi...... Jonathan be warned!

Hey please leave Peter Obi out of your Amala politics. Last warning!!! FYI SE is still as vibrant as ever
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

@bold, mind telling us where in down south?

Odilli, Donald Duke, Victor Attah did aspire to be president at thesame time or not? Stop lying!
I tire o! cry
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Rhino5dm: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: In case you didn't read this, lemme rewind.

CLUELESS!

Again, you hit the bull head on: +50 Bonus! cool
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by slimghost(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: In case you didn't read this, lemme rewind.

CLUELESS!

Its shows how daft and politically inexperience you are. Who tha heck told you that Amaechi can even guarantee votes for GEJ? Ever heard of a man called Wike in Rivers state? That's the dude with the grass root structure there. So just STFU and stop making a fool of yourself on an issue you are very ignorant off.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Abagworo(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2013
I believe that civilians have more dictatorial tendency than the military. Imagine where Jonathan had absolute power like a dictator,Idi Amin would have been a saint.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Rhino5dm: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

Hey please leave Peter Obi out of your Amala politics. Last warning!!! FYI SE is still as vibrant as ever

It's now Amala politics? As usual, looking for scapegoat? Never knew Amala is a local food in south south.

Sarcasm Alerts!

2 Likes

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by funnyx(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2013
This is very childish from Jonathan, it's an obvious sign of desperation, anyway na dog eat dog. Nothing good can come out of PDP.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by funnyx(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: Amaechi needs to be taught a lesson simply because Jonathan is scared of loosing votes in Rivers State? C'mon, don't tell me you also reason with your brain stuck in your azz! We are in a Democratic country for fucck sake! Why should Jonathan continue to suppress his opponents? What is he scared of? It is only an Incompetent and clueless leader who bothers about his opponents and that's what he is! INCOMPETENT AND CLUELESS!

Nicely put kiss
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by slimghost(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

It's now Amala politics? As usual, looking for scapegoat? Never knew Amala is a local food in south south.

Sarcasm Alerts!

The person I addressed understands better. It has nothing to do with you pls. That confused rat shouldn't have brought Peter Obi into her hate filled post. Last warning for her.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by DeCleff(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2013
pro01: Nothing can be more 'childish' than a PDP governor from the Niger Delta engaging in arm-wrestling and muscle-flexing with the president. All is fair in love and war.
How did Gov. Ameachi wrestled with the president? Was it because he vehemently resisted the move by Bayelsa state govt to claim oil blocs that belonged to Rivers State? Or that he asked the FG to permit the Niger Delta governors to fix the death trap called east-west road which the FG always budget huge amount of money every year yet nothing is being done to help change the situation of the road. Tankers kept falling off the road and killing people while buildings/properties are also destroyed. Instead of GEJ cautioning the minister of Niger Delta affairs, he's busy fighting Ameachi.

And why is GEJ always afraid of oppositions within and outside pdp?
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

Its shows how daft and politically inexperience you are. Who tha heck told you that Amaechi can even guarantee votes for GEJ? Ever heard of a man called Wike in Rivers state? That's the dude with the grass root structure there. So just STFU and stop making a fool of yourself on an issue you are very ignorant off.
I refuse to be tempted to insult you. Since Wike or whatever his fuccking name is now the magician who can multiply votes for Jonathan in rivers state, Amaechi should be left alone to contest. Besides, Amaechi is contesting to be a Vice President. Why is Jonathan not attacking Sule Lamido? Your president is simply a COWARD!

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Rhino5dm: 8:15am On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

Wike and grassroots shouldn't be in thesame sentence. Let me bring this to your notice, I know googling engineers won't know it.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Sarcasm Alerts!
....and i will prefer to eat Amala than Fufu. grin
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Rhino5dm: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: ....and i will prefer to eat Amala than Fufu. grin

Oh yessss! cool
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by wellmax(m): 8:22am On Apr 28, 2013
Hmmm so what happens to the 'no manifest' story as told by NAMA MD. You see, this government is full of liars.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by dBard: 8:25am On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

I laff attimes wen some people talk. Nyesom Wike is the one that had n has d political strx in the state. He engineered Amaechi's success at d supreme court, he was one of d people that delivered d state f Goodluck, if not d major player then n is hugely popular here. He alone has d political will n pull t deliver d state if push comes t shove.
Question; btwn Amaechi n Goodluck who's d bigger dictator? Was his sacking of d Obio Akpor council not against d rule? At least Goodluck is decent enuff t stay within d confines of d law. What is so undemocratic about him being punished f breaking d law??
Ur brain is in d right place abi? Oya now..

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by slimghost(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2013
dBard:

I laff attimes wen some people talk. Nyesom Wike is the one that had n has d political strx in the state. He engineered Amaechi's success at d supreme court, he was one of d people that delivered d state f Goodluck, if not d major player then n is hugely popular here. He alone has d political will n pull t deliver d state if push comes t shove.
Question; btwn Amaechi n Goodluck who's d bigger dictator? Was his sacking of d Obio Akpor council not against d rule? At least Goodluck is decent enuff t stay within d confines of d law. What is so undemocratic about him being punished f breaking d law??
Ur brain is in d right place abi? Oya now..

Don't bother yourself much brother. They are just yorubas who no nothing about Rivers state politics. Allow them to wallow in pitiable ignorance!
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2013
¥♡̨̐υ̲ people should watch U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ tongues Ooº°˚ 'cos GEJ has contracted an Isreali consultium firm τ̲̅ȍ monitor our uttrances on d internet.For ♍ε̲̣ ,Ameachi should get his ass anϑ not bite off more dan he cn chew.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by slimghost(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: I refuse to be tempted to insult you. Since Wike or whatever his fuccking name is now the magician who can multiply votes for Jonathan in rivers state, Amaechi should be left alone to contest. Besides, Amaechi is contesting to be a Vice President. Why is Jonathan not attacking Sule Lamido? Your president is simply a COWARD!

Nobobdy is attacking your Amaechi, he is the one attacking himself and at the same time running from pillar to post trying to sweep up sentiments! Yes Wike is the man who multiplies vote in Rivers and even as daft as u claim GEJ, he knows that. The only daft people I see here are you, your brothers in blind hatred and Amaechi.
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by MrGlobe(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Here we are, wishing Jonathan is Abacha with killer squad? Don't make me laugh.

So lemme get something straight from you for once, even if this bullshit is coming your arsss. Are you trying to tell me Ameachi SHOULD NOT contest or what?

Are you this foolish not see that this useless witch hunting is making him more popular by the day? Serious, you never gave me any reason to doubt your acute stupidity.
hahaha you never fail to show how deluded you are. Sylva also got this same publicity. I guess he went on to become a president. fool.

1 Like

Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by OmoTier1(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2013
Idokojimmy: We are all avoiding the issues at stake, yet we want things to work effectively in nigeria. First, the pilot refused to declare his manifest, knowing thaat they were flying illegally. Secondly, his paper authorizing the jett to fly in nigeria airspace has expired. Let's not forget that the P. Jet isn't in Amaechi's name and could be used for criminal purposes. Now is it bad for the NCAA to compel an offender to comply with aviation rules. Must people continue to violate laws because they are office holders? If Amaechi continues to fly without clearance, and other airlines follow suit, where then is the safety we crave for. let's not politicize everything.
Arrant nonsense, you reason like. Child. Go get some wisdom else go sit in front of tv and watch Tom and Kerry and avoid threads on forum like this one .
Re: NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance by Rhino5dm: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

Don't bother yourself much brother. They are just yorubas who no nothing about Rivers state politics. Allow them to wallow in pitiable ignorance!

They are just Yorubas? Look at how predictable this goat is. You mentioned Amala politics and now they are Yorubas? Like I said earlier, you are looking for your usual scapegoat? Oh, Tinubu is the brain behind this, right?

Ameachi is Yoruba, Abagworo is Yoruba, Berem is Yoruba?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Is A Crossroad For Every Nigerian Youth" - Hon. Bello Buhari Ibrahim / Atiku Abubakar Releases Pre-Election Statement (Video) / Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.