Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (28961 Views)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 2:47pm On May 04, 2013
ijawkid:

But folykaze na atheist abi??.....
I no sure bros, atheist no suppose believe in anything supernatural, but agnostic fit believe.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2013
Lincoln burrows: I thought that okija-juju and pagan4life were atheists. I didn't see their input in this thread. Anyway I don't have anything to prove to the likes of purists and mazaje.. I know what the Bible says about atheists. It amazes me that they think they are smarter than the likes of bill gates who believe in God.

Bill Gates does not believe in god. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2013
bolaino: I no sure bros, atheist no suppose believe in anything supernatural, but agnostic fit believe.

Im Atheist. The only point you people missed is that what you call supernaturals are natural wonders to me.

I dont know the science you can use to explain this but it works. Some of this stuffs are tested and confirmed to be fact.

If you are shown a bullet proof vest and you dont know how it works, doesn't necessary mean you should call it supernaturals. I remember my granny before she died, when she use a phone to make call, she will always say the white people use demons to build the stuff. But look at it today, we got informations on how telephone calls work.

This is the black people's power.
Black Power drives South African economy - Mail & Guardian

*Is this factual? What do they mean by "Black Power"?

Either way, you can belief in your God while the Atheist dont but this natural wonders will exist. Let just wait for the video mazaje will record when this is proven.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Im Atheist. The only point you people missed is that what you call supernaturals are natural wonders to me.

I dont know the science you can use to explain this but it works. Some of this stuffs are tested and confirmed to be fact.

If you are shown a bullet proof vest and you dont know how it works, doesn't necessary mean you should call it supernaturals. I remember my granny before she died, when she use a phone to make call, she will always say the white people use demons to build the stuff. But look at it today, we got informations on how telephone calls work.

This is the black people's power.
Black Power drives South African economy - Mail & Guardian

*Is this factual? What do they mean by "Black Power"?

Either way, you can belief in your God while the Atheist dont but this natural wonders will exist. Let just wait for the video mazaje will record when this is proven.
kk boss.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ezme(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Im fully prepared for that. I got my bullet proof skin dude with me here. Just make sure you stand firm to your own words.

And hope you go forward me and my bullet proof skin guy to randi? I won get million for my account.

Well from my side, no failure coming. I stand on my word as promised

Mazaje what is the update on this? Are you just offering 10,000 euros or you are contacting the randi foundation too? This shouldn't end up as just rant. keep me in the loop
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 05, 2013
My only problem is WHEN this test fails, people would say Folykaze's man is fake.

Most surprising is Folykaze(An atheist) is more willing to provide 'proof' than Ijawkid (Theist.christian)... says a lot....

For some odd reason though, I hope the bullet charm works.. would make this world a bit exciting.. cheesy
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2013
musKeeto: My only problem is WHEN this test fails, people would say Folykaze's man is fake.

Most surprising is Folykaze(An atheist) is more willing to provide 'proof' than Ijawkid (Theist.christian)... says a lot....

For some odd reason though, I hope the bullet charm works.. would make this world a bit exciting.. cheesy
well, if it works good for him, but if it doesn't, hmmMm, but I think that no matter what, u guys are always gon look for a logical explanation for what might happen, (that's assuming it works)
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2013
musKeeto: My only problem is WHEN this test fails, people would say Folykaze's man is fake.

Lol..........

I just dey happy say even atheist fit ready believe say egbesu dey work....your fellow atheist o......

Like I said earlier my beliefs won't let me collaborate with someone to prove the egbesu juju..........

On another thread a nairalander was all out to prove that juju works.........and billiyonnaire was the one on the hot sit......you can all go bet there and see for yourselves........

I wish I could engage in this juju thing just to make sure I prove u atheists wrong, but I love Yahweh......grin........

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2013
bolaino: well, if it works good for him, but if it doesn't, hmmMm, but I think that no matter what, u guys are always gon look for a logical explanation for what might happen, (that's assuming it works)

They are always looking for logical ways to explain just about everything........small time them go dey find way to use logic explain how and why them dey shi-t for toilet....grin.......

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2013
ijawkid:

They are always looking for logical ways to explain just about everything........small time them go dey find way to use logic explain how and why them dey shi-t for toilet....grin.......
hahaahha, but in their defence, there's usually a logical explanation for most tins.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2013
bolaino: hahaahha, but in their defence, there's usually a logical explanation for most tins.

Na for there head.........when logic meets its climax they'll start looking for the koko......grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Lincolnburrows(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2013
mazaje:

Bill Gates does not believe in god. . .
Ok I now see the reason why u chose to believe what u believe. Just because the likes of gates and buffets are agnostic.
The truth is that I have nothing to lose even if everything i believe turns out to be false. And I have everything to gain if believing in Jesus turns out to be true. Either way its a win win situation.
So I will stick to believing in my Lord Jesus even u use all your scientific knowledge against it.

By the way, religion(Christianity) has been a force for good over the years.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 7:47pm On May 05, 2013
bolaino: well, if it works good for him, but if it doesn't, hmmMm, but I think that no matter what, u guys are always gon look for a logical explanation for what might happen, (that's assuming it works)

And exactly what is wrong in looking for logical explanations ?

ijawkid:

Better than giving credit to a myth.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2013
jayriginal:

And exactly what is wrong in looking for logical explanations ?

Better than giving credit to a myth.

And you don't believe in myths??.........
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ezme(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
Ok I now see the reason why u chose to believe what u believe. Just because the likes of gates and buffets are agnostic.
The truth is that I have nothing to lose even if everything i believe turns out to be false. And I have everything to gain if believing in Jesus turns out to be true. Either way its a win win situation.
So I will stick to believing in my Lord Jesus even u use all your scientific knowledge against it.

By the way, religion(Christianity) has been a force for good over the years.

Anytime I see Christians defend their Christianity with the Pascal's wager,it really gets me laughing as if the Christian God is the only one available to wager on. What if you are wagering on the wrong god?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Lincolnburrows(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2013
ezme:

Anytime I see Christians defend their Christianity with the Pascal's wager,it really gets me laughing as if the Christian God is the only one available to wager on. What if you are wagering on the wrong god?
Lol! Anyway thanks for teaching me about the Pascal's wager. Just googled it! I didn't know about it when I made those statements. But bro, u need to really think about it. You've got nothing to lose if it turns to be false.

When I said religion was a force of good, I didn't include some other religions that I'm not so sure of what they believe. I'm aware some religions could encourage people to be terrorists and suicide bombers so I can't say those ones are a force for good.

If it turns out to be the false god(which I'm convinced its not) I still have nothing to lose. I have seen great miracles done by my God. I've seen the lame walk. So my God(Jesus) is the true God
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
Lol! Anyway thanks for teaching me about the Pascal's wager. Just googled it! I didn't know about it when I made those statements. But bro, u need to really think about it. You've got nothing to lose if it turns to be false.

When I said religion was a force of good, I didn't include some other religions that I'm not so sure of what they believe. I'm aware some religions could encourage people to be terrorists and suicide bombers so I can't say those ones are a force for good.

If it turns out to be the false god(which I'm convinced its not) I still have nothing to lose. I have seen great miracles done by my God. I've seen the lame walk. So my God(Jesus) is the true God

I remembered paul sayings. If Jesus didn't resurrect (as proven the dude only exist in the book) then christian faith is vanity.

Why are you following the path of vanity o african man
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Lincolnburrows(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I remembered paul sayings. If Jesus didn't resurrect (as proven the dude only exist in the book) then christian faith is vanity.

Why are you following the path of vanity o african man
As proven?
By who pls?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol..........

I just dey happy say even atheist fit ready believe say egbesu dey work....your fellow atheist o......

Like I said earlier my beliefs won't let me collaborate with someone to prove the egbesu juju..........

On another thread a nairalander was all out to prove that juju works.........and billiyonnaire was the one on the hot sit......you can all go bet there and see for yourselves........

I wish I could engage in this juju thing just to make sure I prove u atheists wrong, but I love Yahweh......grin........

Stop the joke man. You believe in juju but cant prove it cuz of Yahweh. Can you put your bible under your shirt and receive a single gun shot? Or can psalm 23 save you from hit and fall juju? You know very well your Jesus says if you have faith like a mustard seed, you will tell a mountain to move and it will obey. You can let us prove this. I think you have big faith in Jesus and Yahweh. This should apply if you forbid juju.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
As proven?
By who pls?

Proven in the book titled 'DID JESUS EXIST?'

Written by the modern German historian George Albert Wells.

You can read it too
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Stop the joke man. You believe in juju but cant prove it cuz of Yahweh. Can you put your bible under your shirt and receive a single gun shot? Or can psalm 23 save you from hit and fall juju? You know very well your Jesus says if you have faith like a mustard seed, you will tell a mountain to move and it will obey. You can let us prove this. I think you have big faith in Jesus and Yahweh. This should apply if you forbid juju.

First of all the bible isn't a talisman or a charm......cheesy.....

And when Jesus talked about faith that could move mountains being a bullet proof MONK wa§nt a branch of that faith........

The faith I have is that juju won't work on me because Yahweh is by my side......

Hope you see where I put faith into practicÉ.......cheesy......

But wait o....you believe in hÍt and fall JUJU?......
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2013
ijawkid:

First of all the bible isn't a talisman or a charm......cheesy.....

And when Jesus talked about faith that could move mountains being a bullet proof MONK wa§nt a branch of that faith........

The faith I have is that juju won't work on me because Yahweh is by my side......

Hope you see where I put faith into practicÉ.......cheesy......

But wait o....you believe in hÍt and fall JUJU?......

I have seen the C&S and celestial pastor using the bible as charm. They will tear some part of the psalm or read some psalm to a bowl of water. Just say that you have not witness this.

A mountain is even bigger than a bullet. With your faith, can you move mountain with mere words? And it seem you dont read your bible.

Matthew 21:22
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
22. And all things, whatsoever ye ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Pls pray so that we can shoot you without penetration. Just ask anything with your prayer like swimming from Niger State to Ondo state or walking in the sky. Yahweh is all powerful. Just ask and ye shall receive the power to do this.

Also John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. My Ijaw friend has not work on water, you have not wake your dead great grandfather, you have not heal the blind and not turn water to wine. You have believe in Jesus works and miracle for years and you have not done anything related to Jesus miracle nor do greater than him. I guess there is nothing like gun in Jesus days. If you are shoot without a skin penetration, then you do greater than Jesus. Lets make this happen. Your God is all powerful.

You can keep juju, just lets shoot you with your faith and jesus. Lets see how powerful and miraculous your Jesus is.

Dont ask if I believe, you can come over and lets test it if it work. If I tell you my mama soup is sweet, you might not believe until you taste it. Thats it. If you can shoot a gun or wanna test any other juju, just come forward.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 7:45am On May 06, 2013
Hmmmmm, "like play, like play" (singing in kelly handsome's voice)

Make una take am easy ooo, before una go go kEe una sef cos una won test una belief, cos d next tin we go know ijawkid go vex say una won fall egbesu hand he go com put yahweh for corner,com go arrange people com from he village make dem com show d world the world d power of egbesu, the next thing we go com see for nairaland na say "two ijaw youths shot dead, cos they wanted to prove the efficacy of their egbesu talisman" my hand and my leg no dey oooo.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2013
bolaino: Hmmmmm, "like play, like play" (singing in kelly handsome's voice)

Make una take am easy ooo, before una go go kEe una sef cos una won test una belief, cos d next tin we go know ijawkid go vex say una won fall egbesu hand he go com put yahweh for corner,com go arrange people com from he village make dem com show d world the world d power of egbesu, the next thing we go com see for nairaland na say "two ijaw youths shot dead, cos they wanted to prove the efficacy of their egbesu talisman" my hand and my leg no dey oooo.
jehovah is all powerful
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
jehovah is all powerful
lol, but so is allah, budha, and d crazy 88,
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2013
bolaino: lol, but so is allah, budha, and d crazy 88,

Then Ijawkid must prove Jehovah's power and reason he reject Oborowe's power. Enough of his I see, I saw and I have seen.

If he cant prove Jehovah power, then we will all agree Jehovah is not powerful.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Then Ijawkid must prove Jehovah's power and reason he reject Oborowe's power. Enough of his I see, I saw and I have seen.

the bible says thou shalt not test the lord thy God, that's what our ijaw broda's gon tell u, lol
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2013
bolaino: the bible says thou shalt not test the lord thy God, that's what our ijaw broda's gon tell u, lol

Elijah tested God.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I have seen the C&S and celestial pastor using the bible as charm. They will tear some part of the psalm or read some psalm to a bowl of water. Just say that you have not witness this.

A mountain is even bigger than a bullet. With your faith, can you move mountain with mere words? And it seem you dont read your bible.

Matthew 21:22
22. And all things, whatsoever ye ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Pls pray so that we can shoot you without penetration. Just ask anything with your prayer like swimming from Niger State to Ondo state or walking in the sky. Yahweh is all powerful. Just ask and ye shall receive the power to do this.

Also John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. My Ijaw friend has not work on water, you have not wake your dead great grandfather, you have not heal the blind and not turn water to wine. You have believe in Jesus works and miracle for years and you have not done anything related to Jesus miracle nor do greater than him. I guess there is nothing like gun in Jesus days. If you are shoot without a skin penetration, then you do greater than Jesus. Lets make this happen. Your God is all powerful.

You can keep juju, just lets shoot you with your faith and jesus. Lets see how powerful and miraculous your Jesus is.

Dont ask if I believe, you can come over and lets test it if it work. If I tell you my mama soup is sweet, you might not believe until you taste it. Thats it. If you can shoot a gun or wanna test any other juju, just come forward.

So Àll you want is for me to pray to God and then come forward for a gun shot test..??...smh!!!!!.......

And then what do I gain by doing that??...the last time I checked the holy spirit that was poured out was to enable me preach the goodnews about Gods kingdom down to the end and not to test run bullet§ from a Gun with it...........

the greater works Jesus was talking about was in reference to the preaching work and not the performing of miracles........

Don't quote scriptures you don't understand.........
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2013
bolaino: the bible says thou shalt not test the lord thy God, that's what our ijaw broda's gon tell u, lol

Of what use would it be to invoke the power of God to shield me from bullets just for showy display??..........

All to prove to atheist(who are denying reality) that there are powers beÝond what we see as humans??.......

Make them go rest for dustbin....there body go tell them something soon...grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ijawkid(m): 9:22pm On May 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

So I shouldn't say what I've seen??.......
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:23am On May 07, 2013
ijawkid:

So I shouldn't say what I've seen??.......

seeing doesnt make things fact. Lets verify this on you. Im not speculating on shooting. You can do some stunts with your bible or pray to your God to make a stone shift it position. This is some of stunts your bible promised you. If you can do this, I will believe in your bible and God till death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

RAPTURE : Left Behind For Bad Behaviour? - Jack Kelley / Kumuyi Dedicates Bayelsa State New Governor's Office (photos) / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.