Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Information: Evidence Of A Creator. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Information: Evidence Of A Creator. (5728 Views)

Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. / Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator / Life can't originate by natural processes: Evidence for a creator 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Read through before you place any comment don't just scan/skim through.

For Darwinian (molecules-to-man) evolution to actually work, new genetic information is required each step of the way. In order for a fish to grow legs, new information must be encoded into the DNA. For a reptile to grow feathers, new information must be encoded into the DNA. For an apelike creature to evolve into a human, new information must be encoded into the DNA. This new information must add to or replace old information with new instructions to grow legs, or feathers, or human characteristics. But what is information and where does it come from?

Foundation for materialism (atheism, humanism, evolution) is that the universe consists of only two entities "mass and energy". Therefore, if a third entity can be shown to exist, then materialism and all philosophies based on it must also be false. Information is this third fundamental entity.

What is information?
In July 2006, a team of scientists representing various scientific disciplines met to evaluate a definition of information proposed by information scientist Dr. Werner Gitt, which is precise and corresponds very well to human languages and machine languages. The team proposed that this definition be called Universal Definition of Information (UDI) and agreed that there are four essential attributes that define it:
1. Code (syntax): Information within all communications systems contains a code. A code contains a set of symbols and rules for using letters, words, phrases, or symbols to represent something else. One reason for coding is to enable communication. Examples of codes would be the English alphabet, words, and syntax; hieroglyphics; or codes used in computers (for example, C,Fortran, or Cobol).

2. Meaning (semantics): Meaning enables communication by representing real objects or concepts with specific symbols, words, or phrases. For example, the word chair is not the physical chair but represents it. Likewise, the name “Bob” is not the physical person but represents the real person. When words are associated with real objects or concepts, it gives the word meaning.
For example, aichr and Bbo do not have meaning because they do not represent any real object or concept. However, if in the future one of these character strings were to represent a real object or concept, it would have meaning. Prior to the computer Internet age, the word blog had no meaning; today it is associated with a web page that serves as a personal log (derived from web log ) of thoughts or activities.

3. Expected Action (pragmatics): Expected action conveys an implicit or explicit request or command to perform a given task. For example, in the statement, “Go to the grocery store and buy some chocolate chips,” the expected action is that someonewill go to the store. This does not mean the action will actually happen, but it is expected to happen.

4. Intended Purpose (apobetics): Intended purpose is the anticipated goal that can be achieved by the performance of the expected action(s). For example, in the statement, “Go to the grocery store and buy some chocolate chips,” the intended purpose might be to bake and eat chocolate chip cookies.

These four essential attributes specify the definition domain for information. A definition of information (Universal Definitionof Information) was formulated by using these four attributes..

Scientific laws are precise statements formulated from discoveries made through observations and experiments that have been repeatedly verified and never contradicted. There are scientific laws about matter (Newton’s law of gravity, laws of thermodynamics, laws of electricity, and laws of magnetism). There is Pasteur’s law about life (law of biogenesis). Each of these laws is universal with no known exceptions. Scientific evidence that supports or refutes a scientific concept determines its level of certainty.
Fundamental Law 1 (FL1)
A purely material entity, such as physicochemical processes, cannot create a nonmaterial entity. (Something material cannot create something nonmaterial.)
Physical entities include mass and energy (matter). Examples of something that is not material (nonmaterial entity) include thought, spirit, and volition (will).

Fundamental Law 2 (FL2)
Information is a nonmaterial fundamental entity and not a property of matter.

The information recorded on a CD is nonmaterial. If you weigh a modern blank CD, fill it with information, and weigh it again, the two weights will be the same. Likewise, erasing the information on the CD has no effect on the weight.

1 Like

Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
The first law of thermodynamics makes it clear that mass and energy (matter) can neither be created nor destroyed. All mass and energy in the universe is being conserved (the total sum is constant). However, someone can write a new complicated formula on a white board and then erase the formula. This is a case of creating and destroying information.
Since the first law of thermodynamics states that mass and energy (matter) cannot be created or destroyed, and information (UDI) can be created and destroyed, information (UDI) must be nonmaterial.
The genetic information system is the software of life and, like the symbols in a computer, is purely symbolic and independent of its environment. Of course, the genetic message, when expressed as a sequence of symbols, is nonmaterial but mustbe recorded in matter and energy.

If we apply these laws governing UDI to DNA information, we can make logically sound arguments (conclusions).
1. Since the DNA code of all life-forms is clearly within the UDI definition domain of information, we conclude there must be a sender (LI 1, 2).
2. Since the density and complexity of the DNA encoded information is billions of times greater than man’s present technology, we conclude the sender must be supremely intelligent (LI 2, plus corollaries).
3. Since the sender must have
*. encoded (stored) the information into the DNA molecules
*. constructed the molecular biomachines required for the encoding, decoding, and synthesizing processes
*. designed all the features for the original life-forms
we conclude the sender must be purposefuland supremely powerful (LM 1, plus corollary).
4. Since information is a nonmaterial fundamental entity and cannot originate from purely material quantities, we conclude the sender must have a nonmaterial component (Spirit). God is Spirit (FL1, 2; LI 2, plus corollaries)!
5. Since information is a nonmaterial fundamental entity and cannot originate from purely material quantities, and since information also originates from man, we conclude man’s nature must have a nonmaterial component (spirit). Man has a spirit (FL 1, 2; LI 2, plus corollaries)!
6. Since information is nonmaterial and the third fundamental entity, we conclude that the assumption “the universe is composed solely of mass and energy” is false (FL 1, 2).
The philosophy of materialism is false!
7. Since all theories of chemical and biological evolution require that information must originate solely from mass and energy alone (no sender), we conclude all theoriesof chemical and biological evolution are false
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
Oh, you forgot to give your source because I know you are not that brilliant to compose the write up.

Anyway what information is encoded in NaCl to begin with?

If you cannot answer, just ignore, dont waste my time.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
ooman: Oh, you forgot to give your source because I know you are not that brilliant to compose the write up.

Anyway what information is encoded in NaCl to begin with?

If you cannot answer, just ignore, dont waste my time.

Thanks, what if I include the source, will you border yourself to open it even if you open it your next repsond will be it's a Christian site.

Have you deleted google on your system?

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab2/information-evidence-for-a-creator
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
Emusan:

Thanks, what if I include the source, will you border yourself to open it even if you open it your next repsond will be it's a Christian site.

Have you deleted google on your system?

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/nab2/information-evidence-for-a-creator

See cheesy am just right, you are not that brilliant to compose that write up.

Anyway, when someone brilliant enough comes along, I will show you the fallacy in this copy and paste work of yours.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
ooman:

See cheesy am just right, you are not that brilliant to compose that write up.

Anyway, when someone brilliant enough comes along, I will show you the fallacy in this copy and paste work of yours.

Yes very right. Do you want to tell me most of your post aren't copy and paste or you carried out the experiment yourself?

Waiting....
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Emusan:

Yes very right. Do you want to tell me most of your post aren't copy and paste or you carried out the experiment yourself?

Waiting....

Yes
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
ooman:

Yes

Hmmmm....
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmmm....

What??
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
ooman:

Yes

Mr ooman, you always make me laugh including big b.ang, cosmos.

Anyway is not new to me anymore once you can say in one of your post that you're not an African later in your post you're claiming Nigerian even from Yoruba.

Hope you've gone through the website very well and what are the falacy in the post you want to point out?
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Emusan:

Mr ooman, you always make me laugh including big b.ang, cosmos.

Anyway is not new to me anymore once you can say in one of your post that you're not an African later in your post you're claiming Nigerian even from Yoruba.

Hope you've gone through the website very well and what are the falacy in the post you want to point out?

@bold - I didn't bother correcting you in that thread because what I wrote was obvious enough, how you misconstrued it still beats me.
Anyway, am African, Nigerian and whatever.

@fallacies

1. It is very wrong to use human language and computer language systems to define "information" in nature because human language cannot replicate itself, nature does.

2. If every information must be passed down, who passed down god??

3. This same information scientists have discovered that meaningful patterns can arise spontaneously in nature which can be deciphered into meanings understandable to humans. Therefore, confirming that DNA can start as a simple pattern, which it did, since evolution means progression.

4. If something material cannot create something immaterial (destroying evolution according to you) then something immaterial cannot also create material (destroying god concept). Since both logic destroys one another, we are left with nothing. So from your logic, nothing should exist, but nature exists. So which is true? Materialism (evolution) or immaterialism (creation).
To answer this we look into nature and what we observe is that there is actually nothing immaterial in nature.

Lemme start by using your analigy of software - Software (immaterial eg god, spirits etc) can only make softwares. Softwares CANNOT make hardwares, destroying creation of material world by spirits, god etc

BUT

Hardwares (material - mass and energy so evolution) eg processors, ic, etc are used to make softwares (immaterial information) and so DNA can evolve from mass and energy and it in fact did

Therefore, creation was wrong and evolution is true.

This also do suggest that an immaterial god, spirit CANNOT exist since software cannot exist without an hardware. So, if there is any single chance that god exist at all, he has to be made of material stuff or he does not exist.

So information can and do come from materials

Thoughts are only delusions of brain network which can be terminated when the brain networks are obstructed. In other words, you can only think intelligently when your brain functions right.

So, since thoughts are delusions and so is everything that exist within its vicinity - gods, spirits, miracles etc are all delusions too.

All this inferred from your logic. I will stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
^^^Edited cheesy
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by kambo(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
@above lopsided logic apparent. Poster : the software analogy is broken (not absolute).
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

@bold - I didn't bother correcting you in that thread because what I wrote was obvious enough, how you misconstrued it still beats me.
Anyway, am African, Nigerian and whatever.

@fallacies

1. It is very wrong to use human language and computer language systems to define "information" in nature because human language cannot replicate itself, nature does.

2. If every information must be passed down, who passed down god??

3. This same information scientists have discovered that meaningful patterns can arise spontaneously in nature which can be deciphered into meanings understandable to humans. Therefore, confirming that DNA can start as a simple pattern, which it did, since evolution means progression.

4. If something material cannot create something immaterial (destroying evolution according to you) then something immaterial cannot also create material (destroying god concept). Since both logic destroys one another, we are left with nothing. So from your logic, nothing should exist, but nature exists. So which is true? Materialism (evolution) or immaterialism (creation).
To answer this we look into nature and what we observe is that there is actually nothing immaterial in nature.

Lemme start by using your analigy of software - Software (immaterial eg god, spirits etc) can only make softwares. Softwares CANNOT make hardwares, destroying creation of material world by spirits, god etc

BUT

Hardwares (material - mass and energy so evolution) eg processors, ic, etc are used to make softwares (immaterial information) and so DNA can evolve from mass and energy and it in fact did

This also do suggest that an immaterial god, spirit CANNOT exist since software cannot exist without an hardware. So, if there is any single chance that god exist at all, he has to be made of material stuff or he does not exist.

Thoughts are only delusions of brain network which can be terminated when the brain networks are obstructed. In other words, you can only think intelligently when your brain functions right.

So, since thoughts are delusions and so is everything that exist within its vicinity - gods, spirits, miracles etc are all delusions too.

#KOO
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2013
So @ooman get small sense tongue
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2013
@OP: u have just been schooled. I am sure u are running around frantically searching for another christian blog to quote from. grin

1 Like

Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto: So @ooman get small sense tongue

@ooman once I'm through with my work I will answer you, sorry for the late reply.

@muskeeto, You've finally change your signature. Thank God

Luke 1:37 says "For with God NOTHING shall be impossible". Meaning before NOTHING there's SOMETHING which is God and out of NOTHING everything in the universe came into an existence, and God is not part of the creation He is the creator.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2013
Lol.. thanks for reminding me.. grin

nna, people dey notice things sha..
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2013
Emusan:
Luke 1:37 says "For with God NOTHING shall be impossible". Meaning before NOTHING there's SOMETHING which is God and out of NOTHING everything in the universe came into an existence, and God is not part of the creation He is the creator.

Someone challenged the existence of ur creator. And u are using a book that u believe that that creator inspired to try to prove the existence of the creator? And u expect that to be a sound argument? Good luck with that.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2013
musKeeto: So @ooman get small sense tongue

I resemble you na tongue
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2013
Emusan:

@ooman once I'm through with my work I will answer you, sorry for the late reply.

@muskeeto, You've finally change your signature. Thank God

yea, because Bill Gate is not part of windows OS therefore he popped into existence from nothing.

Nice logic cheesy
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:
@fallacies

where does nature information come from? How do you know they replicate? And, who is responsible for the replication? Because whenever there is information there must be a source.

2. If every information must be passed down, who passed down god?

God is never part of creation, He is the creator (He created both matter and information)

who are the scientists don't they have name? And, which law supported it? I hope you can find more explanation on that site laws and the name of the scientist.

The law is cleared and no reverse of such law. If at all you reversed it "Immaterials cannot produce material" yet you're wrong because there're immaterials entites in you that produce material. Remember God is the creator, He created both materials(matters) and immaterials(thought, spirit where informations are store). Looking at the nature one can conclude existence of mass & energy alone cannot complete the work so there must be the third foundamental entity(information)

BUT
Hardwares (material - mass and energy so evolution) eg processors, ic, etc are used to make softwares (immaterial information) and so DNA can evolve from mass and energy and it in fact did.
You're absolutely wrong here. Software needed at first instance to create hareware because out of your thinking is where information of manufacturing hareware came from. Both information and materials are needed to build hardware.

Your side.

Sure, that's why He's omnipotent information can be found inside information that's the mystery behind is power you can see this in resurrection of death i.e Jesus Christ

provide the law that support your claim.

Thoughts are delusions! So atheist scientits don't think before they carry out a prove or evidence. Ooman come with another thing ooo

absolutely, and it's true.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

yea, because Bill Gate is not part of windows OS therefore he popped into existence from nothing.

Nice logic cheesy

Nice logic indeed! But remember windows OS informations can be trace back to Bill Gate. So informations of nature can be trace back to who?
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Emusan:

Nice logic indeed! But remember windows OS informations can be trace back to Bill Gate. So informations of nature can be trace back to who?

to nature. Nature is autotelic.

will reply your epistle above later cheesy
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
am sorry but your previous reply is irritatingly and annoyingly ignorant. will decide if I should reply later
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Someone challenged the existence of ur creator. And u are using a book that u believe that that creator inspired to try to prove the existence of the creator? And u expect that to be a sound argument? Good luck with that.

Get this, somebody asks you to prove whether your great grandparent were nice. All you can do is either you get their history or get a physical prove.
Firstly, if you get a physical prove i.e their DNA then you can compare it or their bones. But the question is you need information first where they were buried or someone that resemble them small in behaviors. If you get their bones, how sure are you that the one you got are your parents own. Unless information is being given to direct you where their grave was located. Then if you get the bone how can you discover their true habit/characters through the bones?

Secondly, you can get a documented of their handiwork or look for someone who so close to them during their life time on earth that can help you.

Which one will you prefer?

Bible is God's word which reveal the true identity of God to man, everything athiest scientists are looking for today is in the Bible.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman: am sorry but your previous reply is irritatingly and annoyingly ignorant. will decide if I should reply later

That's an excuse.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

to nature. Nature is autotelic.

will reply your epistle above later cheesy

Use any grammar you like to describe nature. NATURE consists three foundamental entities mass, energy and information. Without these three entities nothing like nature.

About "immaterials cannot produce materials". Have you ever seen where a car is being produced without detailings or a house being built without architectural detail drawings, and before any drawing there must be a brief which contains the client thoughts or the producer thoughts.

I know you don't have enough evidence to support your claims and you know my claim is true.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: @OP: u have just been schooled. I am sure u are running around frantically searching for another christian blog to quote from. grin

Thanks anyway because life itself is a school.

So you want me to be searching atheist website which full of lies. Christian website will never curb anything just to provide the truth.
I was reading something on a christian site and a statement like this was there "Truly Bible didn't say this or that....., Bible didn't specific a date e.t.c, and any information they provide it's always with a universal laws and scientists names.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by ooman(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Emusan:

Use any grammar you like to describe nature. NATURE consists three foundamental entities mass, energy and information. Without these three entities nothing like nature.

About "immaterials cannot produce materials". Have you ever seen where a car is being produced without detailings or a house being built without architectural detail drawings, and before any drawing there must be a brief which contains the client thoughts or the producer thoughts.

I know you don't have enough evidence to support your claims and you know my claim is true.

delusions. will get back at ya
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Emusan(m): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
ooman:

delusions. will get back at ya

Continue browsing I'm here waiting for you unless if there's nothing like information in the world of atheist scientists.
Re: Information: Evidence Of A Creator. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Emusan:

Thanks anyway because life itself is a school.

So you want me to be searching atheist website which full of lies. Christian website will never curb anything just to provide the truth.
I was reading something on a christian site and a statement like this was there "Truly Bible didn't say this or that....., Bible didn't specific a date e.t.c, and any information they provide it's always with a universal laws and scientists names.

U must have me confused for an atheist. Anyway I am sure Muslims also think that their own sites speak the truth. And I enjoy an argument made with logical proofs. Not quoting from sites with initial bias and religious spin. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Atheists Enter And Exit Threads Like This? / Atheists, What Is The VALUE Of Human Life? / Manipulating Mass Psychology. . . I Was In Church On Sunday. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.