Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) (39196 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
joeyarticles:
So insurance has a chattered body?? Didn't know that insurance practice in Nigeria is getting more professional, Anyway, they should try and help student who needs research data on insurance, so difficult to access data on insurance activities in Nigerian - Tech Lumy

http://www.techlumy.com/insurance-practice-basic-principles-practised-insurance-business/

For real? Are you sure you doing your research well? The information you seek is everywhere on the internet
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by mrintelligent(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Yeah I work in the industry.

Congratulations on your qualification.

Please Are you Abuja Base?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2018
mrintelligent:

Congratulations on your qualification.

Please Are you Abuja Base?

Thanks. No am in Lagos
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by mrintelligent(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Thanks. No am in Lagos

Oh! I was thinking I can get 'Insurance Law' textbook from you. I could not get it at CIIN office here in Abuja.

Alright.

Thanks
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2018
mrintelligent:

Oh! I was thinking I can get 'Insurance Law' textbook from you. I could not get it at CIIN office here in Abuja.

Alright.

Thanks

Alright. Why not buy in Lagos and have it sent to u?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by bellshef88: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
please where is CIIN office located in abuja?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by dreamchaser14(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please when is deadline for registration for April 2018 diet?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
It's closed already. I think It closed last week
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by mhizoma(f): 7:36am On May 09, 2018
Please i want to make an enquiry

Am a final year student studying insurance, my ND was accredited though my HND not yet.

Am interested to write the October diet.

I would like to know
How should i go about it
Registration, payment and all that,

My Hod advised we do so to enable us in the field.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by 9rad(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by kennybelle: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by kennybelle: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by ayabemm16: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls when is the October diet results going to be released
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Appliedmaths(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2019
ayabemm16:
Pls when is the October diet results going to be released

It's out nah...hope you passed ooo.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2019
ayabemm16:
Please when is the October diet results going to be released
Hello sis, I sent you a PM. Did you write the exam? if yes How did it go? Is it something I can do a self study for in three months and Pass? Do you also intend evaluating it with wes? Their website isn't explicit on pass marks and all
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Ifakiland(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Hello sis, I sent you a PM. Did you write the exam? if yes How did it go? Is it something I can do a self study for in three months and Pass? Do you also intend evaluating it with wes? Their website isn't explicit on pass marks and all
Pls sis o send you a pm guess you haven't seen it. Please I need bcs study materials...can you be kind enough to send it to seyiafo23@gmail.com
Thanks God bless.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2019
Ifakiland:

Pls sis o send you a pm guess you haven't seen it. Please I need bcs study materials...can you be kind enough to send it to seyiafo23@gmail.com
Thanks God bless.
I keep responding to your mail but it keeps bouncing back. Drop your number in words so I can send you the link to the google drive and drop box where the study materials are.

1 Like

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Ifakiland(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

I keep responding to your mail but it keeps bouncing back. Drop your number in words so I can send you the link to the google drive and drop box where the study materials are.
09093191919 WhatsApp thanks
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
Prettiepearlz:

Hello maam... I need the BCS materials. I will send you a DM. Happy 2020!
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by etrange: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2020
eduman365:

Hello maam... I need the BCS materials. I will send you a DM. Happy 2020!

Good morning.

Please, did you get the study materials? I need it too.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2020
etrange:

Good morning.

Please, did you get the study materials? I need it too.

She never replied.... But I've always had materials though. Send a DM.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by etrange: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
eduman365:

She never replied.... But I've always had materials though. Send a DM.

I've done that! Thanks.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by babepink(f): 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
9rad:
Pls anyone with cf1-3 textbook should help me with it
Thank you

Here is my contact

I would like to get the study books for cf1-3 if you have it.

Did you write the exams and how was it?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by karbie(f): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
babepink:

I would like to get the study books for cf1-3 if you have it.

Did you write the exams and how was it?
Hello please where you able to get the study books? i need it also thanks.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Appliedmaths:

It's out nah...hope you passed ooo.

Please if you are still active here can you please say the pass mark for ciin exam and if you have study material, please share,I can drop a token,because I saw they are implementing the new syllabus for October so i can buy the other two from the institute,thank you
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Xoxa1:

Please if you are still active here can you please say the pass mark for ciin exam and if you have study material, please share,I can drop a token,because I saw they are implementing the new syllabus for October so i can buy the other two from the institute,thank you

I don't think there is any specific pass mark really. It all boils down on people's performance generally that particular diet.

A new syllabus will be introduced this October, so there's no need of spending any token to get a study pack from the old syllabus.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlueRayDick:

I don't think there is any specific pass mark really. It all boils down on people's performance generally that particular diet.

A new syllabus will be introduced this October, so there's no need of spending any token to get a study pack from the old syllabus.

Thanks for your prompt response, actually no course was changed,only 2 new compulsory courses was included
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Xoxa1:

Thanks for your prompt response, actually no course was changed,only 2 new compulsory courses was included

Alright then. What stage are you preparing for ?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Alright then. What stage are you preparing for ?
1st stage , certificate
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Xoxa1:

1st stage , certificate

Alright. maybe someone who has those materials can come online soon
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Alright. maybe someone who has those materials can come online soon

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

70 Best Out Of Office Messages That Always Work / Mistakes A Guy Must Not Make In His 20s / Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.