Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) (39216 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Perezzoe: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
kennybelle:

I'd advise you call the institute's enquiry line on their website and ask your questions. This thread is barely active.

I wish you well

Thank you for replying.

I will do as you have said
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Niyiolaadeniji: 6:42pm On Jan 31
If you are a male, certified in CIIN and have over 5 years experience in life claims and benefits. Please send your CV to niyiolaadeniji@gmail.com or 08107990151

1 Like

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Omowale2023(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01
I want to get my ciin certification. How long will it take me?
I studied chemistry in unilag,
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by kennybelle: 8:23am On Apr 02
Omowale2023:
I want to get my ciin certification. How long will it take me?
I studied chemistry in unilag,

The exam is at your pace. As a science student there'll be no exemptions for you, you'll need to write all the required papers (I think it's 6 papers per stage now).

The exams are written twice in a year (April and October diets).

You can pick the numbers of papers you think you can write.

I wish you all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistakes A Guy Must Not Make In His 20s / Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: / My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.