Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) (39212 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Appliedmaths(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Xoxa1:

Please if you are still active here can you please say the pass mark for ciin exam and if you have study material, please share,I can drop a token,because I saw they are implementing the new syllabus for October so i can buy the other two from the institute,thank you

What level are you writing?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2020
Xoxa1:

Thanks for your prompt response, actually no course was changed,only 2 new compulsory courses was included
Does that mean their are now five courses to be written for the certificate level?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Nenyezz:
Does that mean their are now five courses to be written for the certificate level?

Yes
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Appliedmaths:

What level are you writing?

Certificate level
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Xoxa1:

Yes
how do i get the new study material please.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Nenyezz:
how do i get the new study material please.

From the institute...I haven't made any purchase yet,so I don't know if they would merge April diet and October diet the way cibng has done and do one syllabus or conduct separate exams with different syllabus
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2020
Xoxa1:

From the institute...I haven't made any purchase yet,so I don't know if they would merge April diet and October diet the way cibng has done and do one syllabus or conduct separate exams with different syllabus
Alright thanks
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Xoxa1:

Yes

WOW! 5 courses in certificate level, Things have really changed out there o
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Appliedmaths(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Xoxa1:

Certificate level

I have CF 1-3 with PQ all hard copies in Lagos.
If you're bin Lagos you can arrange pick up, just send me a DM.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
Appliedmaths:

Thanks,I sent a mail, seems you have to verify first,thank you

1 Like

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Appliedmaths:

I sent another email to you.. Thank you
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Appliedmaths(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Xoxa1:

I sent another email to you.. Thank you

Seen and replied.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Appliedmaths:

Can I also get the PQ?
I will appreciate it if it's still available.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xzandy(f): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Xoxa1:

Thanks,I sent a mail, seems you have to verify first,thank you

Can I get from you?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xoxa1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Xzandy:

Can I get from you?

Ok

1 Like

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Appliedmaths(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
brogxy:

Can I also get the PQ?
I will appreciate it if it's still available.

Send a DM.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Appliedmaths:

Send a DM.
Sent
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Appliedmaths:

Send a DM.

Hello there, you earlier requested for a DM concerning CIIN past questions which was sent but didn't get any response from you.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by qanda: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2020
brogxy:

Hello there, you earlier requested for a DM concerning CIIN past questions which was sent but didn't get any response from you.

CIIN Past questions and answers are available at the Professional test section of the Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by SapphireFort(f): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Xoxa1:

Please if you are still active here can you please say the pass mark for ciin exam and if you have study material, please share,I can drop a token,because I saw they are implementing the new syllabus for October so i can buy the other two from the institute,thank you
Have you registered for the exam? How did you go about it and I hope there are no calculations involved?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nellz19(f): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
WAJW:
CHARTERED INSURANCE INSTITUTE OF NIGERIA
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS
EXEMPTION GUIDELINES
S/N
Qualification
Exemptions
Subjects To Be Examined

A:

CIIN Accredited Institutions:
ND (Insurance) obtained from CIIN accredited Institutions in Nigeria.

B.Sc./HND (Insurance) obtained from CIIN accredited Institutions in Nigeria.

M.Sc. (Insurance and /or Risk Management) obtained from CIIN accredited Institutions in Nigeria (in addition to B.Sc./HND in Insurance)

All Subjects in Certificate Level

All Subjects in Certificate and Diploma Levels

All Subjects in Certificate and Diploma Levels plus two (2) optional subjects in Advanced Diploma level.

All Subjects in:
- Diploma Level and
- Advanced Diploma level.

All Subjects in Advanced Diploma level.

All compulsory subjects in Advanced Diploma Level plus One (1) optional subject.

B.

Non-Accredited Institutions
ND (Insurance) obtained from recognized Institutions in Nigeria but not yet accredited by CIIN

B.Sc./HND (Insurance) obtained from recognized Institutions in Nigeria but not yet accredited by CIIN

One (1) optional subject in Certificate Level

One (1) optional subject in both Certificate and Diploma Levels.

Two (2) Compulsory Subjects in Certificate Level plus all subjects in Diploma and Advanced Diploma Levels.

Two (2) Compulsory Subjects at both Certificate and Diploma levels plus All Subjects in Advanced Diploma Level.

C.

Related Discipline
B.Sc./HND in related disciplines obtained from recognized Institutions in Nigeria e.g. Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accountancy etc.

Other qualifications accepted by the Institute.

Subject for subject based on Official Transcript.

Subject for subject based on Official Transcript and Council Ratification

All subjects except as might be exempted.

All subjects except as might be exempted.

Dear all, please I am new here, Can someone kindly break down how to register for this CIIN?

The particular stage to register, how many steps you need to complete for Wes to evaluate it as a 1 year college degree

Thank you
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 4:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Nellz19:

Dear all, please I am new here, Can someone kindly break down how to register for this CIIN?

The particular stage to register, how many steps you need to complete for Wes to evaluate it as a 1 year college degree

Thank you

It depends on your educational qualification when u are starting the exams.

If u have a Masters Degree in Insurance u will be exempted all 3 papers at the certificate level, all 3 papers at diploma level and 2 papers at Advanced diploma level. You will write 3 compulsory papers and 1 elective at the advanced diploma level and u are qualified

If u have a B.Sc or HND in Insurance from a CIIN accredited institution like UNILAG, LASU etc u will be exempted from writing the 3 papers at the certificate level and u will also be exempted from writing the 3 papers at the Diploma level. In that case u will be required to write the 6 papers at the Advanced Diploma stage after which u qualify as an associate.

If u have a B.Sc or HND in any other course, it is the CIIN directorate of exams that will determine which courses u will get exemption for based on the subjects they see on Ur transcripts after u must applied for exemptions attaching Ur transcript to it.

If however u are starting as a student, u will be required to to write all the papers at the certificate level, diploma level and advanced diploma level.

I hope this helps.

As regards registration, I think it is now done online. Back then I u just walk up to their office and get the procedures and process done, but now u can just visit the website and get the details
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by WAJW: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2020
There are 3stages in CIIN.i.e. certificate, diploma and advanced diploma.

Once you complete any of these stages, you can evaluate it as one year while diploma is two years of study according to Wes.

Nellz19:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nellz19(f): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

It depends on your educational qualification when u are starting the exams.

If u have a Masters Degree in Insurance u will be exempted all 3 papers at the certificate level, all 3 papers at diploma level and 2 papers at Advanced diploma level. You will write 3 compulsory papers and 1 elective at the advanced diploma level and u are qualified

If u have a B.Sc or HND in Insurance from a CIIN accredited institution like UNILAG, LASU etc u will be exempted from writing the 3 papers at the certificate level and u will also be exempted from writing the 3 papers at the Diploma level. In that case u will be required to write the 6 papers at the Advanced Diploma stage after which u qualify as an associate.

If u have a B.Sc or HND in any other course, it is the CIIN directorate of exams that will determine which courses u will get exemption for based on the subjects they see on Ur transcripts after u must applied for exemptions attaching Ur transcript to it.

If however u are starting as a student, u will be required to to write all the papers at the certificate level, diploma level and advanced diploma level.

I hope this helps.

As regards registration, I think it is now done online. Back then I u just walk up to their office and get the procedures and process done, but now u can just visit the website and get the details

Thank you so much this was so helpful
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Nellz19(f): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
WAJW:
There are 3stages in CIIN.i.e. certificate, diploma and advanced diploma.

Once you complete any of these stages, you can evaluate it as one year while diploma is two years of study according to Wes.

Thank you for this!!!
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by atjo: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Please does anyone knows the new date for the ciiexams
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
atjo:
Please does anyone knows the new date for the ciiexams

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by qanda: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2020
CIIN Past questions and answers are available at the Professional test section of the Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Xzandy(f): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2020
Good morning all, is there anyone with CF3 e-book? I can't buy at the secretariat because there is none in my location.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Sagaciousd1: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2020
Please how do I go about applying for exemptions? I have Msc an would like to take the exam.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by GiveInvestGift: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
U can contact me to pay ur school or services fees or any asset on LOAN.
Email: giveinvestgift@gmail.com
Or phone number 09027700821 (call or whatsapp)

- COURTESY : TAJBANK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistakes A Guy Must Not Make In His 20s / Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: / My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.