Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) (39207 Views)

Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) / Nigerian Institute Of Management Registration / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by ankaravillageng: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2020
WAJW:
There are 3stages in CIIN.i.e. certificate, diploma and advanced diploma.

Once you complete any of these stages, you can evaluate it as one year while diploma is two years of study according to Wes.

Hello, you seem to be knowledgeable in CIIN procedure.
Please do you have an idea as to how long it takes for the results to be released.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by WAJW: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
Usually it takes 6-8weeks but we have seen results released within 4weeks in 2020.

ankaravillageng:

Hello, you seem to be knowledgeable in CIIN procedure.
Please do you have an idea as to how long it takes for the results to be released.

1 Like

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sagaciousd1:
Please how do I go about applying for exemptions? I have Msc an would like to take the exam.

If u are in Lagos, go to their head office on Lagos street, Ebutte Meta.

I don't know how it's done now, but it used to be tru applying for exemption in writing. You will write a letter applying for exemption while attaching photocopies of your credentials and take along the originals for citing.( If I can remeber correctly)

I think after 2 to 3 weeks u will go back and check. Their letter granting your exemption would be ready for pick up. ( It's advisable to have a contact of one of their staff who can help u confirm when the letter is ready)

Now that they seem to have embraced IT a little bit, I don't know if the process remains the same.( Back then most of their processes weren't done online; even results were always pasted at their office premises....Now they check results online)
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by ankaravillageng: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
WAJW:
Usually it takes 6-8weeks but we have seen results released within 4weeks in 2020.

Thanks
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Marxell23: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
WAJW:

Hi,

I'm about to apply for the certificate course in CIIN. However, when I checked their requirements, it stated;

SSCE
BSc
HND
OND

I graduated with a B.A degree.
The question is can I still register? Is it because B.Sc and B.A are same level it wasn't specified.

I would really appreciate a reply, thanks.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Marxell23: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Somebody should please reply me now...

Marxell23:
Hi,

I'm about to apply for the certificate course in CIIN. However, when I checked their requirements, it stated;

SSCE
BSc
HND
OND

The question is can I still register? Is it because B.Sc and B.A are same level it wasn't specified.

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Marxell23:

A degree is a degree....whether B.Agric, B.A, B. Sc, B.Tech or MBBS.

Your B.A will do just fine. I know someone who has B.Agric, he's been chartered for over 15 years now.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by SapphireFort(f): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Marxell23:

I think they just mean bachelors which includes B.A, B.Tech., B.Sc
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by ifemism02(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hello please, I'm writing the diploma exam, anyone with materials to aid my preparation, I'll gladly appreciate.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by WAJW: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yes.

Marxell23:
Hi,

SSCE
BSc
HND
OND

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by DreamJAM(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hello pls, I want to start the process of writing the professional exam for the final stage. I have a degree in Insurance. I need adequate[/color][color=#770077] information on the processes and past questions. You can flash me or message me on WhatsApp on 08067350166
ifemism02:
Hello please, I'm writing the diploma exam, anyone with materials to aid my preparation, I'll gladly appreciate.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by qanda: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
CIIN Past questions and answers are available at the Professional test section of the Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by mrintelligent(m): 5:08am On Aug 22, 2021
Please I need link on CII, London.

I need their study centre in Nigeria and other information.
Thanks
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Juggkeizer: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2021
Is anyone sitting for CIIN certificate level October diet examination?is there any updated past questions for the newly added courses OR is there a WhatsApp
WAJW:
Yes.

or telegram study group I can join?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Juggkeizer: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Is anyone sitting for CIIN certificate level October diet examination?is there any updated past questions for the newly added courses OR is there a WhatsApp or telegram study group i can join?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by kennybelle: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Juggkeizer:
Is anyone sitting for CIIN certificate level October diet examination?is there any updated past questions for the newly added courses OR is there a WhatsApp or telegram study group i can join?

You will get past questions from study centres or (codedly at the Institute)

But since you're writing the certificate level, which is usually objective questions, if you study the textbooks well enough you will pass them.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by unscripted(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
When is october 2021 result coming out ooooo
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by dammiejolaade: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2021
unscripted:
When is october 2021 result coming out ooooo
It just came out
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by kennybelle: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Results are out!

Congratulations to those that passed!

To those that didn't pass, at least you attempted the exam, well done. Get up dust yourself and start preparing for the next diet!

Cheers
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Olumide067: 5:14am On Dec 16, 2021
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Oshlander: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Who is writing the October, 2022 diet in Abeokuta?

1 Like

Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Kikeoyin: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please guys, is there any exam centre in Lagos cos the exam centres I'm seeing on the site, none is Lagos
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by BlueRayDick: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Kikeoyin:
Please guys, is there any exam centre in Lagos cos the exam centres I'm seeing on the site, none is Lagos

Lagos exam centre is at the college of insurance in Asese, Ogun state ( Lagos-Ibadan expressway, After Mowe I think )
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by kennybelle: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kikeoyin:

There’s no exam centre in Lagos. While registering, select the 'National Centre. It's the centre at Asese, Ogun State. It's before Mowe (As-salam bustop).
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by darkypearl(f): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please What is the pass mark for the exams
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by kennybelle: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
darkypearl:

There is no benchmark for the passmark, as I heard. Passmarks are determined by the exam body after the examinations.

This means the pass rate determines the pass mark, I guess.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by 60ways: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
darkypearl:
Were u able to get the materials?
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by amerengues(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Oops sorry I saw this late. Are u still in need of the letter?

Good morning, please can I get a copy of the email seeking exemptions? Will appreciate that.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by Perezzoe: 2:31am On Jul 20, 2023
Good morning everyone,

Trust we all are doing great!

Pls I desire to seat for CIIN upcoming exam pls could anyone provide me with guardians, study materials, and whatapp or telegram group chat?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Re: Chartered Insurance Institute Of Nigeria (ciin) by kennybelle: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Perezzoe:
Good morning everyone,

Trust we all are doing great!

Pls I desire to seat for CIIN upcoming exam pls could anyone provide me with guardians, study materials, and whatapp or telegram group chat?

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I'd advise you call the institute's enquiry line on their website and ask your questions. This thread is barely active.

I wish you well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mistakes A Guy Must Not Make In His 20s / Enlisting Into Nigeria Police Force: / My Experience With Going Back To My Former Workplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.