Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer (27260 Views)

Graduate Trainees Wanted At Mckinsey & Company / Mckinsey & Company Invitation For PST / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Phonon: 8:47pm On May 06, 2013
Inbox me and I would let you know.
Lewenski12:
@phonon Dude pls show us d way forward oh. Tho I av a statement of result from my dept stating all my courses and respective results for all my years.

@house d mail I received from them today doesn't av a deadline oh. I can see some saying 6th and some sayin may 22nd. Wondering what wud happen to those of us xpecting our NYSC certificate June 6th.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Malubi(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2013
Thanks bros
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2013
Phonon: Inbox me and I would let you know.
Already did I'm yet to hear from u. Wud be in Unilag on saturday sef.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by kunlefox(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2013
But people i applied without transcript or Nysc, just my resume and cover letter that i uploaded and i actually submitted. The field for transcript was optional but i gave a comment that i will have to process my transcript from school in the coming weeks.....Hoping to hear from them, it should be a fantastic place to work and build a career.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Phonon: 2:03pm On May 07, 2013
Nairaland had not forwarded the actual message;I only received the message to connect with you.

Lewenski12:
Already did I'm yet to hear from u. Wud be in Unilag on saturday sef.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2013
Guyz, abeg dnt laff at me! What exactly are this guys into? Pls need answers asap!
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2013
Phonon: Nairaland had not forwarded the actual message;I only received the message to connect with you.

Aiit here's my addy den ..
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by yetseyi(f): 8:46am On May 08, 2013
@all I need clearificatn here.
d mail said we shd scan d leadership form nd attach wt oda documents. I realized dt u can type data into the form.
so do I fill d form via typing and save nd attach or wat pls explain
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by bashorunbazok: 8:01am On May 09, 2013
yetseyi: @all I need clearificatn here.
d mail said we shd scan d leadership form nd attach wt oda documents. I realized dt u can type data into the form.
so do I fill d form via typing and save nd attach or wat pls explain
I filled in the form directly.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by bashorunbazok: 8:03am On May 09, 2013
walearoy: Guyz, abeg dnt laff at me! What exactly are this guys into? Pls need answers asap!
I am quite sure you have access to internet. Why not log on to their website and check?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2013
@bashorun, thanks for your info!
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2013
kunle fox: But people i applied without transcript or Nysc, just my resume and cover letter that i uploaded and i actually submitted. The field for transcript was optional but i gave a comment that i will have to process my transcript from school in the coming weeks.....Hoping to hear from them, it should be a fantastic place to work and build a career.

Wait a min. Dunno wat d fields are like cos I'm yet to apply on their page due to some reasons. Judging from d mail I received I don't think there is a need to attach ur resume again. U will agree wiv me once u fill d leadership form. My 2 cents...
Here is an excerpt from d mail. Sorry its all muddled up, its from a mobile view.

Thank you very much for your interest in a career opportunity with McKinsey & Company.  We appreciate your application but ask you kindly to apply http://www.mckinsey.com/careers.aspx and attach the following documents:• Matric or equivalent (final high school results)• University transcripts showing each subject during each year of study and the relevant result  (Please ask your University to send the transcripts via email to lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com as we do not receive hard copies). Please also note that you can send unofficial Transcripts for now, but you will be required to send the official documents before your Interviews.• NYSC Certificate And  also, please fill the attached leadership form and ensure you answer all questions articulately(See attached file: McKinsey&Company additional information - EP.pdf) TIP 1 : scan your high school results, NYSC certificate, university transcripts, and leadership form as one attachment only (pdf file) Kind regards
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by iebanehita(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2013
The carrer page in their site is not opening.
Who else observd dt?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by iebanehita(m): 12:18pm On May 10, 2013
The career page in their site is not opening.
Who else observd dt?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by somando19: 9:22am On May 11, 2013
This pple still insist on dz transcript wht shud I do now peeps. Ow many pple are in my shoes?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by MekT(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2013
somando19: This pple still insist on dz transcript wht shud I do now peeps. Ow many pple are in my shoes?

Rite naw i cant kill myself for transcript......i don shun am...GOD knowz best!
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by yetseyi(f): 1:07pm On May 11, 2013
@all please i am having a big issue with the mckinsey form oh. I started filling it by typing in and I had to finish later, by the time I opened the file again I was unable to type in the form. Adobe reader was telling me that the extended features have been disabled. I tried downloading the form from my mail again but still the same problem. Can I just print the form fill manually and scan back to them. Or can anyone send the form to my mail. please response is needed ASAP
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by MekT(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2013
yetseyi: @all please i am having a big issue with the mckinsey form oh. I started filling it by typing in and I had to finish later, by the time I opened the file again I was unable to type in the form. Adobe reader was telling me that the extended features have been disabled. I tried downloading the form from my mail again but still the same problem. Can I just print the form fill manually and scan back to them. Or can anyone send the form to my mail. yetseyi24k@gmail.com please response is needed ASAP

Yeah u can do dat....print it out....n fill wif pen....bur ur writing shuld b legible..
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by yetseyi(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2013
@mektz tanks, really appreciate it I'll do dat ASAP
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by chebyshev(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2013
@Mekt: just upload a blank document in the space for transcript and go ahead to submit your application
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by chebyshev(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2013
@Mekt: just upload a blank document in the space for transcript and go ahead to submit your application@yetseyi I have sent u a copy of the leadership form .
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by chidike(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2013
I also got a mail from them asking for additional info:

Thank you very much for your interest in a career opportunity with McKinsey & Company, Lagos.

We have received your CV but also require copies of the following documents:

· Matric or equivalent (final high school results)
· University transcripts showing each subject during each year of study and the relevant result (Please ask your University to send the transcripts via email to lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com as we do not receive hard copies) You can send unofficial transcripts for now, but you will be required to send the official documents before your interviews
· NYSC Certificate(For Nigerians only)
· Completed application form attached below

(See attached file: Application form.pdf)

Tip: Scan your high school results, NYSC certificate, university transcripts, and leadership form as one attachment only (pdf file)

Kindly e-mail these to lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com by 31-May. Please note that if we do not receive the outstanding information by this date, we will assume you are no longer interested in pursuing your application and it will be withdrawn. As soon as we have received the requested information, you will hear from us within 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
The Recruiting Team
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by oddy4real(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2013
chidike: I also got a mail from them asking for additional info:

Thank you very much for your interest in a career opportunity with McKinsey & Company, Lagos.

We have received your CV but also require copies of the following documents:

· Matric or equivalent (final high school results)
· University transcripts showing each subject during each year of study and the relevant result (Please ask your University to send the transcripts via email to lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com as we do not receive hard copies) You can send unofficial transcripts for now, but you will be required to send the official documents before your interviews
· NYSC Certificate(For Nigerians only)
· Completed application form attached below
i got the same message. the problem now is that i aint done with nysc. i would get back to them sha

(See attached file: Application form.pdf)

Tip: Scan your high school results, NYSC certificate, university transcripts, and leadership form as one attachment only (pdf file)

Kindly e-mail these to lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com by 31-May. Please note that if we do not receive the outstanding information by this date, we will assume you are no longer interested in pursuing your application and it will be withdrawn. As soon as we have received the requested information, you will hear from us within 2 weeks.

Kind regards,
The Recruiting Team

i got the same mail from them. the problem now is i am yet to be done with my NYSC. i told them sha
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by yetseyi(f): 3:05pm On May 12, 2013
@chebyshev tnks, will chek it now
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by chebyshev(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2013
I received the same message after submitting my application. I will need to be more serious about this transcript stuff.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Mustay(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2013
Since you're not done with your NYSC, simply inform them - it's better to include your expected POP date for appropriate planning. Check the service year calendar to know this date if you're not done.

Your transcript will be needed when/if you're called for an interview. Till then, a substitute could do e.g. your profile etc. Moreover, whilst pursuing the transcript -ish, inform them. Normally, the transcript would/should be sent by the school to them just like standard requires.

You can download the form and fill it - read the contents carefully before filling it cool I know why am recommending this, it's part of the 'test'.

Remember you're attaching all of the documents as ONE pdf file hence you may need the services of a scanner, PDF creator or otherwise as may be required.

Goodluck wink
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by oddy4real(m): 5:11pm On May 12, 2013
Mustay: Since you're not done with your NYSC, simply inform them - it's better to include your expected POP date for appropriate planning. Check the service year calendar to know this date if you're not done.

Your transcript will be needed when/if you're called for an interview. Till then, a substitute could do e.g. your profile etc. Moreover, whilst pursuing the transcript -ish, inform them. Normally, the transcript would/should be sent by the school to them just like standard requires.

You can download the form and fill it - read the contents carefully before filling it cool I know why am recommending this, it's part of the 'test'.

Remember you're attaching all of the documents as ONE pdf file hence you may need the services of a scanner, PDF creator or otherwise as may be required.

Goodluck wink
bros, sorry o. what do you mean by 'profile'?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Mustay(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2013
Profile, result summary etc that shows your graded for each subject at each level.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2013
These are my observation: if u av gone through d application process online, u wud notice d website doesn't av a subdomain i.e. .ng attached to it. So all the data goes to dia global database. The most important phase is to attached ur credentials most especially ur transcript alongside d leadership form as a PDF file. Hint(copy d scanned copies of ur creds into a doc file, convert to a pdf file, then merge it with the leadership form. Mind u, they made dat form editable for a reason u had better fill it b4 merging) then send it to d mail dat has lgs- to it which I think stands for lagos.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by kunlefox(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2013
Has anyone used the blank page for transcript pending when the school sends it..My deadline is on 30th and I can't travel at the moment because I have exams next week, I don't know if the blank page substitute works till school sends the legit document. Thanks
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by karis2(f): 10:49pm On May 16, 2013
Hello house,i encountered a little problem while filling my onlina application,for those of you that have completed your online aplication,what option did you choose as your grade type, percentage, numeric or non-numeric?my transcript is on the verge of being processed.would appreciate you help
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2013
Iv not been able to get my transcript, oddy u gotn urs? How did you go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask Graduates On Nairaland / P&g Test Ouestions? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.