Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer (27261 Views)

Graduate Trainees Wanted At Mckinsey & Company / Mckinsey & Company Invitation For PST / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Nwanneamakah: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lewenski12:
Ha! I wish! Yet to get scheduled for an interview sef... But submitted my creds couple of weeks ago. But heard d recruitment is for september tho, so we r takin a chill pill. But wud av luvd to av a copy as well.. Kpmg refused to forward a copy to me ☹

Pls, aw dd u go abt gettn ur transcript for kpmg? M yet to get mine, tho I filled most of my courses in d graduate trainee form. Is d transcript part compulsory?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by dodokido: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Pls, aw dd u go abt gettn ur transcript for kpmg? M yet to get mine, tho I filled most of my courses in d graduate trainee form. Is d transcript part compulsory?
Well it aint compulsory to start d recruitment process, but u won't be given an offer without it. And d process? Well its different in different schools.. Just ask any of d KPMG staffs what email ur schl shud send d trancript to. U Shud get an email of sum1 in d service line u applied for. My case was ITA. Den d rest depends on ur schl.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Nwanneamakah: 6:30am On Jun 30, 2013
Lewenski12:
Well it aint compulsory to start d recruitment process, but u won't be given an offer without it. And d process? Well its different in different schools.. Just ask any of d KPMG staffs what email ur schl shud send d trancript to. U Shud get an email of sum1 in d service line u applied for. My case was ITA. Den d rest depends on ur schl.

Okay then. Thanks so mch
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by wittyshey: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2013
masagoody: thanks
pls forward the material to seyanu@yahoo.com
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by dodokido: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by soyomoney: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
primus_maximus:

No Company will eva eva give u transcript, unless u av some1 inside. U shud av opened an applic. acct wit a UK skul and den told ur uni to upload d transcript to dat acct (dey'll collect ur username and password), all u av to do is login to ur acct click view document n den download d transcript.. If u applied for audit u can contact me wen its time for ur interviews/Assessment Centre, shud be able to help out. Cheers
please I need information on audit assessment center. my email is soyomoney@gmail.com
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by mualima: 1:39am On Jul 09, 2013
Guys,Pls i have Mckinsey PST scheduled for July 15 by 9:00am @ their office in Ikoyi. Is there anybody up for that time? also, is there any extra prep materials apart from the sample sent cos i heard their real questions are tougher than the sample ones. pls reply someone. thanks
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by teexzle: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2013
masagoody: thanks
U dey hear again ..
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Phonon: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
Told to apply in November.Well,waiting till then again.Wrote the PST in 2011.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Bamijibig(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2013
To get more of this people scope and the way they as their question and better way to tackle it just go to this website and scroll down,you will see a link,name by link to free ebook after the payment details,try to click on it and download it for free their,I have try it and it really help to secure job somewhere now.thanks
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by masagoody(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2013
teexzle:
U dey hear again ..
left me aloned jor, u wan continuation from where the beam stop abi. How every na. I guess all is well with you bro.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2013
Nawaoo. Dis guys sent me an email 3am. Their staff no d sleep ni undecided.. I don d even fear to continue with the application sef

1 Like

Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by teexzle: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2013
masagoody: left me aloned jor, u wan continuation from where the beam stop abi. How every na. I guess all is well with you bro.
lmao....just havn fun..yh sure am fine
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by teexzle: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2013
michaeled45: Nawaoo. Dis guys sent me an email 3am. Their staff no d sleep ni undecided.. I don d even fear to continue with the application sef
lol..they r professionals na
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by goukayuu: 3:10am On Aug 09, 2014
zublaj: You don't have to worry about the actual questions I was tested on, when you get the invite, a practice test which will be very similar with the one you will be tested with will be sent to u to prepare. Its going to be a replica of d actual test, I suppose its one of their past questions; it has answers, tips and explanation of how u determine the right one.

You will have about 3 or 4 scenarios, about different clients requesting the services of Mckinsey. This is what comprises of the 26 questions to be answered in 60 - 90 mins. A long passage describing the clients biz and current need, follow by charts, tables and/or graphs, all from which you are expected to deduce your various answers from. Each clients/scenarios are described separately to make up the 26 questions.

The key is comprehension and understanding what is actually expected of you to answer. Most of the answer will look right to you most time, its left for u to choose the most appropriate one. Some calculations are there too.

All the best.

Also note they they dont expect you to answer all 26 questions in 90 mins. Its hard. HOWEVER they do expect you correctly answer the ones you DID answer. So if you managed to answer like 15 (this is not a hard number) correctly then...it will reflect better on you.

Do check www.quora.com and www.glassdoor.com (both require you to register for free with them to see their content). They are FANTASTIC at giving advice. You can actually ask people on quora questions that might help you (some McK folk might just be there to help you).
Good luck
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by govmented(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2016
primusmaximus:

No Company will eva eva give u transcript, unless u av some1 inside. U shud av opened an applic. acct wit a UK skul and den told ur uni to upload d transcript to dat acct (dey'll collect ur username and password), all u av to do is login to ur acct click view document n den download d transcript.. If u applied for audit u can contact me wen its time for ur interviews/Assessment Centre, shud be able to help out. Cheers
Please I applied for audit and have been invited for AC
Could you please help me out with any necessary information? My email is govmented@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by ray84: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2016
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask Graduates On Nairaland / P&g Test Ouestions? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.