Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer (27263 Views)

Graduate Trainees Wanted At Mckinsey & Company / Mckinsey & Company Invitation For PST / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by oddy4real(m): 8:07pm On May 20, 2013
walearoy: Iv not been able to get my transcript, oddy u gotn urs? How did you go about it?
i was only able to get the student copy of my transript and it's even up to 400 level sef. i wld scan it to them like that
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2013
karis2: Hello house,i encountered a little problem while filling my onlina application,for those of you that have completed your online aplication,what option did you choose as your grade type, percentage, numeric or non-numeric?my transcript is on the verge of being processed.would appreciate you help
Can't really remember wat I chose.. But u do knw u can represent ur CGPA as percentage jst like dey asked in the leadership form.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2013
kunle fox: Has anyone used the blank page for transcript pending when the school sends it..My deadline is on 30th and I can't travel at the moment because I have exams next week, I don't know if the blank page substitute works till school sends the legit document. Thanks

Errmm institutions don't usually give it to students by hand, they send it by mail directly to wat eva company needs it. I don't av mine too and avnt applied( Long process) wat McK needs according to what the recruition officer Mary Ann said, a statement of result showing ur grades in all courses in dia corresponding year wud suffice.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Jesusbabygirl(f): 7:27am On May 22, 2013
Please landers,help me,how do I do dis single attachment tingy?,d cafe I went to,d guy dere used zip compression and don't know how correct dat is.Help me pls.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 7:44am On May 22, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Please landers,help me,how do I do dis single attachment tingy?,d cafe I went to,d guy dere used zip compression and don't know how correct dat is.Help me pls.

Download nitro pdf converter n use dat to convert all ur docs into one pdf file.. U cud also download 'winrar' if ur havin difficulties openin d zip file... By the way we wer in d same grp at gsk (same skul too)... U shud know me now
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Jesusbabygirl(f): 9:30am On May 22, 2013
primus_maximus:

Download nitro pdf converter n use dat to convert all ur docs into one pdf file.. U cud also download 'winrar' if ur havin difficulties openin d zip file... By the way we wer in d same grp at gsk (same skul too)... U shud know me now
Sure,tanx dear,hws d wait for gsk going?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by chebyshev(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2013
At jesusbaby :Winrar is a very good option but wanna suggest another method.just copy all ur documents one after the other on different pages.then you can now convert everything with a pdf converter at once. I hope this helps
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by chebyshev(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2013
At jesusbaby; note that you are to copy ur documents then paste and save them in a word document before the conversion with a pdf converter.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 12:52pm On May 22, 2013
chebyshev: At jesusbaby; note that you are to copy ur documents then paste and save them in a word document before the conversion with a pdf converter.

If u use 'nitro pdf converter' u dnt need to copy anything... It takes care of word n all picture formats
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 12:57pm On May 22, 2013
Jesusbabygirl: Sure,tanx dear,hws d wait for gsk going?

Uw... I've freed my mind frm gsk.. If dey call dey call lol.. Dey wer always goin to be a temp option
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by karis2(f): 11:07pm On May 22, 2013
lewenski12,thanks,really appreciate....
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 5:38am On May 28, 2013
oddy4real:
i was only able to get the student copy of my transript and it's even up to 400 level sef. i wld scan it to them like that
Have you gotten a response from them? I scanned my student copy to them and got a response that the information therein isn't sufficient.
Would love to call you again, can I?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by oddy4real(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2013
walearoy:
Have you gotten a response from them? I scanned my student copy to them and got a response that the information therein isn't sufficient.
Would love to call you again, can I?
yes you can
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by kismo(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2013
Please can I still apply? If yes, is it a must I apply via their website or I should just send my C.V to the email given above? Finally, what is their age limit, please? Please I need answers to these questions. Thanks.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 12:12pm On May 29, 2013
kismo: Please can I still apply? If yes, is it a must I apply via their website or I should just send my C.V to the email given above? Finally, what is their age limit, please? Please I need answers to these questions. Thanks.

Give it a shot. Don't think d things has a fixed deadline for now sef.. Wateva dead line dey gave to diff ppl was in respect to when they submitted dia cv to d email.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
karis2: lewenski12,thanks,really appreciate....
Yw

@primus. Nitro pdf converter? First time I'm hearing of that.. Seems cool already.

@all. Has any1 gone tru d McK PST on dia site yet?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2013
Lewenski12:
Yw

@primus. Nitro pdf converter? First time I'm hearing of that.. Seems cool already.

What's PST?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by deloby123(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2013
PST is problem solving test. guess it's mckinsey's test format. you can access it on their site.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by kismo(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2013
Lewenski12:
Give it a shot. Don't think d things has a fixed deadline for now sef.. Wateva dead line dey gave to diff ppl was in respect to when they submitted dia cv to d email.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2013
Lewenski12:
Yw

@Lewenski, abeg could you help post the PST link here?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Neutrobcorp: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
PLS ANY FURTHER NEWS FROM THE MCKINSEY GUYS........... I DIDNT APPLY ON THEIR CAREER WEBSITE, AND AM NOT A STUDENT, INFACT I HAVE NOT SEEN THEIR WEBSITE BEFORE NOW...

I JUST GOT A MAIL FROM THEM, TO COME FOR A TEST/INTERVIEW NEXTWEEK......

AM AN IT PROFFESSIONAL, I JUST WONDER WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER.....

ANY INFO PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
No NEWS from them o, I hope they call me too soon
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Neutrobcorp: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
The issh, is they said they got my CV from a job website (name withheld)... and they are inviting me for their test/interview.... Dunno what to expect
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by zublaj(m): 12:13am On Jun 14, 2013
^^^^ Try to check the very 1st page of this thread, I believe it will answer part of your question. Also visit the career section of their website and study it extensively.

With the way you are contacted, I'm pretty sure you are being considered for an experienced (professional) position, so follow this link to guide you;

http://www.mckinsey.com/careers/apply/apply_now_ep

All the very best.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2013
walearoy:
@Lewenski, abeg could you help post the PST link here?
Sorry I haven't visited this thread for long. I have been on KPMG's case. Got a msg from McK sayin my application was dropped dat I do not meet their requirements... Wonder wat dey where looking for, 1st class? Lol. I can't pull d link now gimme ur email addy so I can forward the materials to u. U can aswell distribute it to any1 who cares for them.. Mind u those Qustions are like GMAT questions on steroids! No calculator is allowed in d actual test so don't use one yl practicing.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2013
Neutrobcorp: PLS ANY FURTHER NEWS FROM THE MCKINSEY GUYS........... I DIDNT APPLY ON THEIR CAREER WEBSITE, AND AM NOT A STUDENT, INFACT I HAVE NOT SEEN THEIR WEBSITE BEFORE NOW...

I JUST GOT A MAIL FROM THEM, TO COME FOR A TEST/INTERVIEW NEXTWEEK......

AM AN IT PROFFESSIONAL, I JUST WONDER WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER.....

ANY INFO PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow.. That's cool! Chk dia site its one of d best consulting Firm with fantastic career prospects. And google test case interview dats d format they use. Its kinda tough to crack. And since u r into IT like me I'm guessing u don't know much abt business terms.. It won't kill u to start reading business journals to get ursef acquainted. terms like what a distribution channel is and so on.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Neutrobcorp: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2013
Lewenski12:
Sorry I haven't visited this thread for long. I have been on KPMG's case. Got a msg from McK sayin my application was dropped dat I do not meet their requirements... Wonder wat dey where looking for, 1st class? Lol. I can't pull d link now gimme ur email addy so I can forward the materials to u. U can aswell distribute it to any1 who cares for them.. Mind u those Qustions are like GMAT questions on steroids! No calculator is allowed in d actual test so don't use one yl practicing.

just sent my email via PM
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Neutrobcorp: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2013
Lewenski12:
Wow.. That's cool! Chk dia site its one of d best consulting Firm with fantastic career prospects. And google test case interview dats d format they use. Its kinda tough to crack. And since u r into IT like me I'm guessing u don't know much abt business terms.. It won't kill u to start reading business journals to get ursef acquainted. terms like what a distribution channel is and so on.

Thanks.... but by the way, they stated it specifically in the email, that am invited for an IT position so i should come for test and interview, that same day. do i need to get down with business practices and terms...
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2013
Neutrobcorp:

Thanks.... but by the way, they stated it specifically in the email, that am invited for an IT position so i should come for test and interview, that same day. do i need to get down with business practices and terms...
Oh... u don't have any problem then. Every1 on this thread applied for a business Analyst Position. So I don't think d PST and test case studies applies to you. Best of luck
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Broadway5007(m): 10:41am On Jun 14, 2013
Guys
I got an invite dis morning for PST at dere Office. Date is July 11. They sent practise questio along with the mail. Anyone else got the mail?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lewenski12:

Plzz if possible cud u send d material to me- primusmaximus001@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Broadway5007: Guys
I got an invite dis morning for PST at dere Office. Date is July 11. They sent practise questio along with the mail. Anyone else got the mail?
Wow cool, let's know how the test is! When did you submit their requirements?

My mail add is walearoy@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

P&g Test Ouestions? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US / Diamond Bank Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.