Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer (27259 Views)

Graduate Trainees Wanted At Mckinsey & Company / Mckinsey & Company Invitation For PST / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
primus_maximus:

Plzz if possible cud u send d material to me- primusmaximus001@gmail.com. Thanks
Jst did.. D first mail is blank, chk d other one.
Enjoy.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
lipsrsealed
Dear walearoy,
Thank you for your interest in McKinsey & Company's
Lagos office.
We have read your application with interest and we
were impressed by your achievements. However,
based on our screening criteria for potential
consultants, we do not believe that you currently
match our requirements in some areas and
unfortunately, we have decided not to continue the
assessment process with you.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive,
we are not able to comment on individual CVs, but
we hope that the information on our website will be
useful.
We wish you success in the further development of
your career.
Best regards,
The Recruiting Team

Wish you guys success
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Found the message in my spam
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lewenski12:
Jst did.. D first mail is blank, chk d other one.
Enjoy.

Thanks boss
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by spicychic847(f): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls I need it too spicychic847@yahoo.com Tanx much
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
walearoy: lipsrsealed
Dear walearoy,
Thank you for your interest in McKinsey & Company's
Lagos office.
We have read your application with interest and we
were impressed by your achievements. However,
based on our screening criteria for potential
consultants, we do not believe that you currently
match our requirements in some areas and
unfortunately, we have decided not to continue the
assessment process with you.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive,
we are not able to comment on individual CVs, but
we hope that the information on our website will be
useful.
We wish you success in the further development of
your career.
Best regards,
The Recruiting Team

Wish you guys success
Funny dat was d mail I got. I guess its automated. I replied and requested for my transcript to be sent to my email once my schools sends it to dem. Lol. Look @ d bright side, preparing wiv dat material makes GMAT questions esp critical reasonin a child's play.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by masagoody(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
hello guys,
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by prisydams: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello, pls i would also appreciate a copy of the questions. My mail is prisydams@yahoo.co.uk
thanks a lot.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Broadway5007(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
walearoy:
Wow cool, let's know how the test is! When did you submit their requirements?

My mail add is walearoy@yahoo.com

Bros am so sorry, I believe a brighter future awaits us all. I submittd on may 31st.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by jadepinkett(f): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lewenski12:
Sorry I haven't visited this thread for long. I have been on KPMG's case. Got a msg from McK sayin my application was dropped dat I do not meet their requirements... Wonder wat dey where looking for, 1st class? Lol. I can't pull d link now gimme ur email addy so I can forward the materials to u. U can aswell distribute it to any1 who cares for them.. Mind u those Qustions are like GMAT questions on steroids! No calculator is allowed in d actual test so don't use one yl practicing.
pls cld u send it to my box. I'd be verry grateful. Jeidepinkett@gmail.com
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2013
Broadway5007:

Bros am so sorry, I believe a brighter future awaits us all. I submittd on may 31st.

Is your test by 2pm?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2013
@all chk ur mails.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by masagoody(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Lewenski12: @all chk ur mails.
thanks
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Inioluwa01(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Lewenski12,bro,pls send a copy of d material 2 me 2...my email addy is Inijosh606@gmail.com...fnks in anticipation sire.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by jadepinkett(f): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lewenski12: @all chk ur mails.
thank you
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Phonon: To get your UNILAG transcript in hand, you need to use back channels like I did.If you need a contact,let me know.

The transcript u got using back channel, was it d original thing? Cus d one i got was soft scanned copy of d original and some stubborn guys like kpmg r insistin on d original
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by walearoy(m): 6:05am On Jun 17, 2013
After the regret mail from these guys, I replied inquiring the qualifications needed which I don't have and got this response

Dear Walearoy
Thank you for your email. I am sorry that you received disappointing news regarding your application.  We receive thousands of applications every year for a limited number of positions, which means that we can only invite a small portion of applicants for in-person interviews. Because we receive such a large number of applications, I hope you can understand that it is impossible for us to provide individual feedback on each of them.Nevertheless, I can assure you that your application was considered carefully against the key criteria that are outlined on our website at http://careers.mckinsey.com.  We look for evidence of outstanding achievement on all these criteria in order to invite an applicant for interview.  While we were impressed with your achievements, we were not able to conclude that your application fully met these requirements.  We thank you for your interest in McKinsey and for the hard work you put into your application.  We wish you every success for your future endeavours.Sincerely,

The Lagos  Recruiting Team

Its guess its time to unfollow this thread.
Wish you guys success.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2013
@ lewenski: please help a bro with the practice questions. friendlike007@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation bro...
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Broadway5007(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2013
primus_maximus:

Is your test by 2pm?
Yes bro. Did u get d invite too?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2013
Broadway5007:
Yes bro. Did u get d invite too?

Yes boss.. Same day, but submitted abt a wk afta u did
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
Hey Guys I applied, long ago, but never got a mail from them, no reject mail nor any inviting me for an interview, I have been checking my spam.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
wizzy11: Hey Guys I applied, long ago, but never got a mail from them, no reject mail nor any inviting me for an interview, I have been checking my spam.

Ask them how far.. lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
primus_maximus:

Ask them how far.. lgs-recruiting@mckinsey.com

@ Primus, I just did, I had to send a mail just now, I applied since 6th of May, my friends did get a feedback although the feedback was not pleasant, but I never did. I just wrote them a mail. I'm expectant, hoping I get a feedback soon.
Thanks bro, for ur prompt response.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
wizzy11:

@ Primus, I just did, I had to send a mail just now, I applied since 6th of May, my friends did get a feedback although the feedback was not pleasant, but I never did. I just wrote them a mail. I'm expectant, hoping I get a feedback soon.
Thanks bro, for ur prompt response.

You welcome boss. They should get back to you soon
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by BlessnB: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
@walearoy,pls snd me d materials I am in need of dem.my email is hailblessing@yahoo.com tnks
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2013
primus_maximus:

The transcript u got using back channel, was it d original thing? Cus d one i got was soft scanned copy of d original and some stubborn guys like kpmg r insistin on d original

How true is this? I had my school send it directly to kpmg. I still contacted them this mornin for dem to acknowledge d receipt of d transcript and dey did. Didn't get any complaints from dem.
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lewenski12:
How true is this? I had my school send it directly to kpmg. I still contacted them this mornin for dem to acknowledge d receipt of d transcript and dey did. Didn't get any complaints from dem.

My case is different, I got my school to send my transcript to a School overseas(Msc), den i got d soft copy(scanned) frm der. Thats wat i've bn usin to apply but kpmg insists on seein the original(not scanned). Just want to av my transcript wit me so as to not go thru d stress of applyin everytym i need it... Ur awaitin medicals at kpmg right?
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
primus_maximus:

My case is different, I got my school to send my transcript to a School overseas(Msc), den i got d soft copy(scanned) frm der. Thats wat i've bn usin to apply but kpmg insists on seein the original(not scanned). Just want to av my transcript wit me so as to not go thru d stress of applyin everytym i need it... Ur awaitin medicals at kpmg right?
Ha! I wish! Yet to get scheduled for an interview sef... But submitted my creds couple of weeks ago. But heard d recruitment is for september tho, so we r takin a chill pill. But wud av luvd to av a copy as well.. Kpmg refused to forward a copy to me ☹
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by primusmaximus: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2013
Lewenski12:
Ha! I wish! Yet to get scheduled for an interview sef... But submitted my creds couple of weeks ago. But heard d recruitment is for september tho, so we r takin a chill pill. But wud av luvd to av a copy as well.. Kpmg refused to forward a copy to me ☹

No Company will eva eva give u transcript, unless u av some1 inside. U shud av opened an applic. acct wit a UK skul and den told ur uni to upload d transcript to dat acct (dey'll collect ur username and password), all u av to do is login to ur acct click view document n den download d transcript.. If u applied for audit u can contact me wen its time for ur interviews/Assessment Centre, shud be able to help out. Cheers
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Lewenski12(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2013
primus_maximus:

No Company will eva eva give u transcript, unless u av some1 inside. U shud av opened an applic. acct wit a UK skul and den told ur uni to upload d transcript to dat acct (dey'll collect ur username and password), all u av to do is login to ur acct click view document n den download d transcript.. If u applied for audit u can contact me wen its time for ur interviews/Assessment Centre, shud be able to help out. Cheers

Wow. Didn't knw one cud do dat. Well I wish I won't need anoda copy again.. Nah I'm in for ITA. Thanks anyway u can still give me heads up. My addy is ...
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by BlessnB: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Lewenski12 pls send me the gmat material my email is hailblessing@yahoo.com.thanks n God bless u
Re: Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer by Broadway5007(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2013
Anybody reading the materials. Let's rob mind. I also find this 2011 Mckinsey thread interesting just in case anyone scale thru d PST stage : https://www.nairaland.com/740444/mckinsey-first-round-interview

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ask Graduates On Nairaland / P&g Test Ouestions? / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.