Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? (13584 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by goldmay(m): 3:24am On Apr 30, 2013
It's has always been an uphill task in identifying between who a typical runs girl and prostitute. Most feel that the former is just a polished term for the latter that makes easier for girls to comfortably ply their trade.
I'm confused :-/ !!
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Mynd44: 4:27am On Apr 30, 2013
First thing you have to do is to define who and what a prositute is which is someone (male or female) who engages in sexual acts in exchange monetary or non monetary returns.

Does a Runs girl fit into this defination? Since all runs girls do, then there is not difference cos runs girls are infact prostitutes

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Enegod(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2013
A prostitute cannot afford to be selective
because she's "doing the deed" for
money and needs that money to survive
and get through the day. Emotional
attachment is at a minimal.
A runs girl can choose whom she wants
to be with, but she usually chooses to be
with someone who is more stable and
perhaps has greater wealth. Runs girl
can and do become emotionally attached
due to the exclusivity that the partner
provides in terms of money or gifts.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2013
They are mostly called runs girl while in school, still working or wen they are using it to compliment whatever they are aving at hand, they become a prostitute wen it bcomes their profession. No other work done than fuckin to get paid.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by peterugoobi(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2013
They are different faculties (if l may say) of the same university. The are all prostitution(money for sex at a commercial level;if you ask me if you have s*x with your gf and latter buy her BB, it is a form of s*x for money but not on a commercial level.) which is analogus to the university, what you call prostitutes are actually love peddlers, those ones stay in a brothel or clubs to peddle their trade. Now runz girls usually don't operate in a brothel, the 'run' around from place to place to peddle their trade, if you stay in lagos I heard you can see them at sanusi fafunwa. So a love peddler who goes around is a runz girl. If such a person is a student she is called an 'aristo' although we loosely call them runz girl still. In advanced societies, the runz call is called a 'call girl' since you can pick up the phone and call them anytime

l don't know why you are asking these questioons, please be careful, runz girls are the unsafest and most dangerous people you have around, the use charms, the can drug your drink so you passout and then the rob you, since it is usually a one night stand. Picking up a Lovepeddlers in clubs or brothel is not so bad, the girls just want to have a good time and it is strickly business. Although you can't have the liberty of taking her home you can do all night in a chartel for a fee which is normally for times the normal charge; but you have to be careful, police sometimes raid these places but not all, most managers usually pay them of, the worst place to go to is ijora railway that place though houses beautiful girls as l've heard is raid by police and you can be rubbed and left with just boxer (**am kidding**, but mugging is not uncommon) . So for clients wanting runz girl service from a lovepeddler you have to make her your friend so she can trust you, you know they are at risk also, the could be used for ritual, after which she would follow you home

hope this helps, they are all prostiution, lovepeddling, runz girl, aristos the only difference is where the ply their trade and the manner

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Cashio(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2013
Prostitutes have base while runs girls don't...c'est fini
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Popowaa: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2013
Mynd_44: First thing you have to do is to define who and what a prositute is which is someone (male or female) who engages in sexual acts in exchange monetary or non monetary returns.

Does a Runs girl fit into this defination? Since all runs girls do, then there is not difference cos runs girls are infact prostitutes
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by ezemoses(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2013
ohh brothers maybe i am too stupid or not exposed. i know of a prostitute as its someone who exchanges cash for intimacy but please explain what is a runs girl as i hav never heard this word before. please tell me if i am wrong. do u guys mean if i give my girlfriend cash for a visit is she a runs girl
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by neowelsh(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
The differences are stated below:

there are no difference between the two, ashawo na ashawo, there is nothing like runs girl. Lolest!!!
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by topdiva(f): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
runs girl flows with connection, while prostitute hangs anywia nd flows with anybody

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by sunnyt1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Enegod: A prostitute cannot afford to be selective
because she's "doing the deed" for
money and needs that money to survive
and get through the day. Emotional
attachment is at a minimal.
A runs girl can choose whom she wants
to be with, but she usually chooses to be
with someone who is more stable and
perhaps has greater wealth. Runs girl
can and do become emotionally attached
due to the exclusivity that the partner
provides in terms of money or gifts.

You are wrong mate, who told u a prostitute cant be selective? Prostitution has class and degree.
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
wats d differenc between akpu and fufu?, wats d difference between garri and cassava flake? Thank u
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by ottomaticjackal(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
They are birds of a kind. Using a different word for an act doesn't change anything. A Gecko is still a reptile.
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by effisyman: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
Difference is packaging.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by 190: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
runs girls are usually those who are recommended,
they could be students from higher institutions, quite expensive
and always tusssshed to the core and take good care of themslvs with the latest swag, fashion and clothes
they can never be seen on the streets

On the other hand!

Prostitutues or also known as Okpo grin grin
most times are not students, always seen around busy areas, dark zones with little or no clothes
dressed without respect or dignity, always ngbeke in outlook, very cheap and could even get down with you
right there and then as long as you're paying, got no respect for no one and are quite dangerous to roll with

hope ive answered ur questions oga
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
190: runs girls are usually those who are recommended,
they could be students from higher institutions, quite expensive
and always tusssshed to the core and take good care of themslvs with the latest swag, fashion and clothes
they can never be seen on the streets

On the other hand!

Prostitutues or also known as Okpo grin grin
most times are not students, always seen around busy areas, dark zones with little or no clothes
dressed without respect or dignity, always ngbeke in outlook, very cheap and could even get down with you
right there and then as long as you're paying, got no respect for no one and are quite dangerous to roll with

hope ive answered ur questions oga
how do you know all these?
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by 190: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
smothly: how do you know all these?

thats cos im a lecturer in the field undecided
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Exponental(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Packaging and Market strategy!
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
190:

thats cos im a lecturer in the field undecided
you lectures or you patronise??

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by 190: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
smothly: you lectures or you patronise??

I lecture but i wont mind patronizing you wink wink
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
190:

I lecture but i wont mind patronizing you wink wink
do i look like them
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by 190: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
smothly: do i look like them

uhmm i dont think so but u wouldnt mind we tangling up would u wink
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Godson201333(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
abeg ashawo na ashwao..No time..
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by AtheistD(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
A runs girl has a better rep as a marriageable material because she feels she is not walking the streets. In reality they are both the same.
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Dopefiend(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:
A runs girl has a better rep as a marriageable material because she feels she is not walking the streets. In reality they are both the same.

and how many yards does 1 hope to get from em? undecided
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by AtheistD(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dopefiend:

and how many yards does 1 hope to get from em? undecided

Both have equal yards wink Enough to do 10 Iro and buba
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Dopefiend(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Both have equal yards wink Enough to do 10 Iro and buba

Lol
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by debayun(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Simple a runs girl is an expensive prostitute dat offers d temporary service of a gf which can in turn due to time become permanent
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
Smh
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
190:

uhmm i dont think so but u wouldnt mind we tangling up would u wink
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by 190: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
smothly:

lets get to talk things over a candle light dinner (all on me) would you wink
Re: Whats The Difference Between A Runs Girl And A Prostitute ? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
190:

lets get to talk things over a candle light dinner (all on me) would you wink
am not interested in your candle light dinner,anyway thanks for your kind gesture cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lie? / Why Do You Nigerian Guys Prefer Light Skin Girls / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.