Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426989 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
ukemeglitter: The 1NL is always on DV website until the 2NL drops.

So you need not to worry about losing it, you can always go to DV website with your
CONFIRMATION NUMBER,
YEAR OF BIRTH,
and your SURNAME
to get another copy.

Hope this helps

I don't think its possible to get it when the 2NL has been therenbut that shouldn't be a problem on the day of the interview,@bukkiemaa,@darhmee,@karsa,you shall all see favour on the interview day,the visa is already yours.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
bamideleniayo:
Well for me, I once asked the VO in the other thread, and he said if is possible to get the NPC Birth certificate we should,that's what is accepted..Besides it won't cost u more than 3K to get it;( Just to be on the safe side....)
bamidele, i will get the npc birth certificate, just not sure of the age bracket for attestion or certificate and if it would be accepted if i get it frm my L.G.A but Ukeme has already cleared me on that. Thank u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Darhmee: 2ND NL haffff Land oh!!.. interview is in dec 3rd.. Guys put my family in your prayers... I know God who started this will complete it for My Family and each and every one of us In Jesus Name.. Cheers!
Congrats... Its urs already.. Be confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a this good work will perform&perfect till the End...

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
maikeal: bamidele, i will get the npc birth certificate, just not sure of the age bracket for attestion or certificate and if it would be accepted if i get it frm my L.G.A but Ukeme has already cleared me on that. Thank u.
U welcome... But remember, for the NPC, u need an Affidavit of age, 2passport photograph of ur self and one of ur Deponent....!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
bamideleniayo:
U welcome... But remember, for the NPC, u need an Affidavit of age, 2passport photograph of ur self and one of ur Deponent....!
whats deponent? And also, i was born after 1992.. Will i be needing afidavit and the others for npc certificate? And pls what's an affidavit?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by phatzyka: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Congrats to all the fellows who have received their 2NL. God will favour all of you.
With the way the 2NL is dropping there is a strong possibilty that next month's bulletin with increase. So many fellow will smile by the time the next bulletin shows. If agree with me clap for Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jtchamp(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
HOWDY folks. i got some issues that i need ur help.
i have my original degree cert n nysc cert.
but i lost my original (waec, b.cert. LGA) some time while i sch.
but i have the photocopies with me,
i have five credits passes, ENG E8, chem. F9

can my photocopies of waec and B.cert be accepted ? or what can you advice please.
thanking you guys
cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
maikeal: whats deponent? And also, i was born after 1992.. Will i be needing afidavit and the others for npc certificate? And pls what's an affidavit?
A deponent is someone who gives evidence or acts as a witness.

An affidavit is a written statement setting out a person's evidence, that is, information that tends to prove or disprove a fact..

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by exteababa(m): 4:09am On Oct 19, 2013
bukiemma:

I can't find my 1NL pls, hope this won't be a problem during interview?
No prob. Just keep ur 2NL well
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2013
Pls house,if one givs birth after 2nl arrivd what nxt,wil d baby do medicals and pay $330 also. Tanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2013
Don't worry just go to the embassy with the print out and a scratch card for verification and also explain the scenario to the CO.u should be fine.secondly as per the birth cert,u can go to NPC to get another one.hope this help
jtchamp: HOWDY folks. i got some issues that i need ur help.
i have my original degree cert n nysc cert.
but i lost my original (waec, b.cert. LGA) some time while i sch.
but i have the photocopies with me,
i have five credits passes, ENG E8, chem. F9

can my photocopies of waec and B.cert be accepted ? or what can you advice please.
thanking you guys
cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2013
bamideleniayo:
A deponent is someone who gives evidence or acts as a witness.

An affidavit is a written statement setting out a person's evidence, that is, information that tends to prove or disprove a fact..
thank u so much for the detailed explanation.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2013
Got my 2NL yesterday too.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by exteababa(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2013
congrats to all those with 2NL and those with their visa already, for those awaiting interview, no need to panic the visa is yours already, the CO just wants to meet u and confirm few things. be confident, tell the CO to repeat hm/her slf wen u dnt understand or hear wat he/she is asking. focus on ur highest level of qualification or job. No stress its urs already!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
okeymen: Got my 2NL yesterday too.

Congratts bro.. Wen are u going 4 ur medicals and police report
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
House can someone help with this matter?can the principal applicant leave before the rest of the family,even though in the form it was not indicated that we will join him later? husband is thinking of traveling by dec while we come by first week of February before the expiration date of April 3rd .this is to enable us dispose of some properties.in the form we were supposed to leave together.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 12:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
principo: House can someone help with this matter?can the principal applicant leave before the rest of the family,even though in the form it was not indicated that we will join him later? husband is thinking of traveling by dec while we come by first week of February before the expiration date of April 3rd .this is to enable us dispose of some properties.

If your husband is the principal applicant then yes he can leave before you and the kids.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Thanks for the prayers guys.. God Bless y'all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2013
bukiemma:

Congratts bro.. Wen are u going 4 ur medicals and police report

Thanks men. My date is 16th and I will have to travel down to Lagos with my battalion before then. Probably 2nd week of December.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by principo(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
westcodes:

If your husband is the principal applicant then yes he can leave before you and the kids.
thanks westcodes,what about the sealed envelopes?will he take them along?how do i and the kids get cleared at the point of entry?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Congrat to those who av got deir 2NL...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
seubis: Don't worry just go to the embassy with the print out and a scratch card for verification and also explain the scenario to the CO.u should be fine.secondly as per the birth cert,u can go to NPC to get another one.hope this help

@ seubis: he av 2 include his testimony along oooooo

@ Anthony left: yes, the baby av 2 do medical also and per 4 visa fees cos visa fees is per head..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2013
grin Thanks to the Almighty! Gbramm!! 2NL, It has landed!!! I pray that everyone due to receive theirs will get it and we shall all excel at the interview by the help of the Almighty God.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hello house, got my 2nl yesterday interview on 3rd December. Congratulations to those who have gotten their 2nl. Wish all of us success in the interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
@ roodboy,definately he will post his testimony but I will testify first because my interview comes up first week of november.lolzz.just keep on praying for use becos we key into ur success.enjoy ur stay in America
rood boy:

@ seubis: he av 2 include his testimony along oooooo

@ Anthony left: yes, the baby av 2 do medical also and per 4 visa fees cos visa fees is per head..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
seubis: @ roodboy,definately he will post his testimony but I will testify first because my interview comes up first week of november.lolzz.just keep on praying for use becos we key into ur success.enjoy ur stay in America

Definately the visa is urs already by God grace...hope everytin don dey intact sha?
I means, the guy shld hold is sch livn along ni.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
principo: .
thanks westcodes,what about the sealed envelope?will he take it along?how do i and the kids get cleared at the point of entry?

Yes, he av 2 take it along cos dey wld ask him wen he got 2 point of entry buh u got notin 2 worry abt ma cos ur husband av cover up ur family ma..wen neva u wnt 2 travel, u r free but don't let 6mth over b4 u leav 9ja ok, cos medical expire 4 6mth....stay bless ma.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
Register and get paid for online jobs. follow the link http:///paying-link/?id=akporoghene
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Note to all:

Please bear in mind that it will be next to impossible to change interview dates once fixed this time around. As 2NLs pour in, kindly ensure you push every potential obstacle out of the way in good time and don't take chances. If you must take time off from work, better start singing it to your boss that you wont be available that day and possibly the day before.

For those that are looking for cheap accommodation close enough to the embassy, once you get to Obalende/Falomo in Lagos, any bike or taxi can take you around a few till you find one you like which can be 5k or even lower. Just tell them what you want but mind you, you get what you pay for. Obalende/Falomo are close enough to VI and if you compare the cost of those hotels to the cost of long distance taxis (or taking a drop) you will find that you probably won't shave off more than 1 or 2 thousand naira by coming from far places.

Again, it is nice to have your documents complete so do all that is your power to get everything ready beforehand, but if there is any that you don't have, don't abandon or try to postpone the interview because of it.

God bless us all and see us through.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jtchamp(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
@okeymen, @ babaajala, @roodboy, @seubis, @malcolm, @ principo, ,@ westcode and to all guys in d house make una help me please!

i have 5 credit in ma waec. phy. geo. econs. maths and biology. eng. E8, chem. F9. will the grades be acceptable?
i lost originals of my waec n birth cert while i was in sch. would the photocopies be accepted? i'm a graduate too. and i also wrote gce in 2012 and got 6credits including maths n eng.
advice me guys please!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jtchamp(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
@mr pero. @usef83. @dmo4real howdy!
make una help me regards ma post na pls guys
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
@ roodboy,every document don dey intact for me and my wife and we don dey do rehearsal.lolzzz.though we played the initial entry as married cos we don marry before we played the lottery last year
rood boy:

Definately the visa is urs already by God grace...hope everytin don dey intact sha?
I means, the guy shld hold is sch livn along ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.