Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,914 members, 7,852,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (428708 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
seubis: @ westcodes,I ve not received my 2NL,that's why I m asking cos my case number is very low 2014AF0002xx.

Don't worry, your letter will come in soon. Just make sure you monitor your email acount or preferably the DV website.

If you don't get anything after the first week of september, please call KCC.

Wish you a successful interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
virginofafrica: am sorry to object. from their official website it was clearly stated! that your police report should be obtain from the place you lived in the past six months. So give reference and not a definite answer "Alagon" i mean no rudeness :-) stay bless

Your police report has to be from Alagbon. It is plainly written there on the website when u visit d instructions for dv selectee site.we should rem that each country has their process and they know dis @ d embassy.just walk into Alagbon police headquaters in Ikoyi n tell dem u are going to d "fingerprint section" to have ur police report done. You will be directed as it is not new to dem. But, beware of toughts.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2013
ewhoma:
Your police report has to be from Alagbon. It is plainly written there on the website when u visit d instructions for dv selectee site.we should rem that each country has their process and they know dis @ d embassy.just walk into Alagbon police headquaters in Ikoyi n tell dem u are going to d "fingerprint section" to have ur police report done. You will be directed as it is not new to dem. But, beware of toughts.

virginofafrica seems to be correct. If you have lived in other countries other than Nigeria for more than six months, then you MUST get a police report from that country. For example, Lets say,i schooled in the UK for somes years and now back to Nigeria, i'll have to get a police report of behaviour from the police department in the UK. Please someone correct me if i'm wrong. Thank you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2013
ernestleon: Yesssssssssssssssssssss My interview has been fixed for 1 october.

CONGRATS OOOO. START PREPARING UR DOCUMENTS NOW OO
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Vikktorr:

Go there and get your visa Bro. It's yours. When all your documents are in place, please list them out so folks can check to be sure nothing is missing.

I pray that all of us DV-2014 selectees on this forum get our visas at ease.

Amin Jesu
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2013
virginofafrica: i mean no rudeness. With all due respect ask questions that are technical not questions like "will they ask the principal applicant an NPC Certificate which are clearly stated in the official website.
its simply rude,nd ur due respect isn't needed here,if u think u can't supply ansa to d question,just let it pass for u,u dnt need to make unreasonable and stupid comments den saying u dnt mean to be rude.
All d luck to d guys who av received 2NL.Let ur watchword be Confidence.Stay blessed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Vikktorr:

virginofafrica seems to be correct. If you have lived in other countries other than Nigeria for more than six months, then you MUST get a police report from that country. For example, Lets say,i schooled in the UK for somes years and now back to Nigeria, i'll have to get a police report of behaviour from the police department in the UK. Please someone correct me if i'm wrong. Thank you.

Yea, that's correct. You need a police clearance from every country you have lived in for more than 6 months since you turned 16
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2013
lagbabe: its simply rude,nd ur due respect isn't needed here,if u think u can't supply ansa to d question,just let it pass for u,u dnt need to make unreasonable and stupid comments den saying u dnt mean to be rude.
All d luck to d guys who av received 2NL.Let ur watchword be Confidence.Stay blessed

Lets take it easy guys
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2013
congrats, do they send you email or you check through thier site?
ernestleon: Yesssssssssssssssssssss My interview has been fixed for 1 october.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2013
XYZZ: congrats, do they send you email or you check through thier site?
Yes I received an email but when I checked it was same old 1st NL then I checked after 5 minutes the 2Nl appeared.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2013
lagbabe: its simply rude,nd ur due respect isn't needed here,if u think u can't supply ansa to d question,just let it pass for u,u dnt need to make unreasonable and stupid comments den saying u dnt mean to be rude.

We are all allowed to ask questions no matter how silly they are.. Trust me, there's always someone out there in need of the answers. Please feel free to ask whatever you want. (Even questions like 'should i go to the embassy for my interview or wait for the consular officer to come interview me at home') would be entertained.

It's a free world and we are all on this earth to help each other. cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2013
I know this isn't appropriate but I would love to share this so people can have an insight on how the 2nl looks like.

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
ernestleon: I know this isn't appropriate but I would love to share this so people can have an insight on how the 2nl looks like.

The photo is not appearing
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
bukiemma:

The photo is not appearing
I tire o I have been uploading it for hours
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
It seems I can't upload it today all I get is a broken image file

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
ernestleon: That's it
hello house when do u think i will be current my cn is 10150.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
thuyahky: hello house when do u think i will be current my cn is 10150.

Following DV 2013's visa bulletin, January or at most February 2014. Best of Luck Bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hey please you guys should be easy on me. Come on LEGBABY why talking to me that way. Please ohhhhhhhhhhhh am sorry if I offended any -------one. StaY BlesS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Oh Lad! U dont need to qoate any1. U have realised ur mistakes. Take care.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Woah Us consulate in Naples prepares visa in a day.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maasoap(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
My wife is scheduled together with me to attend the interview on October 11th 2013 but we may not attend if we still can't raise enough money on our own by that time. The families on both sides are not enthusiastic about it. But I may still call the embassy to change the date in the hope that things may work out along the line.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
It's a pathetic message. I understand ur plight d cost is somehow high for married selectee, mine is also for married.And if d option A couldn't workout then apply ur option B. A Stitch in time saves nine. God will surely make a way for U.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Vikktorr:

My response was given according to "Ikomboy's" question which was about living in different states in d country (Nigeria) and not outside d country. Of cause,even if u are a Nigerian n have lived in say Ghana or any oda country for d past six months or more, u definitely would have to get ur police report from dt country, irrespective of ur country of nationality. But as a Nigerian, all road leads to Alagbon no matter what state u'v been living in in d country. I saw d address myself on theeir website. For Nigeria, its Alagbon. Just trace it from d instructions for dv slectees website down to how to obtain ur legal documents...stay blessed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=buklan4real@yah]

Amin Jesu[/quote
Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
I reside in Abuja then I have to travel to Alagbon in Lagos to get my police report. Dat is not correct. You get it in ur area where U hv lived for six months ur vicinity. I hv lived in America for 6months and Sweden. So I hv to fly there to get police report. Let us be careful with d message.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=seubis]@ westcodes,I ve not received my 2NL,that's why I m asking cos my case number is very low 2014AF0002xx.[/quote
Your case no is not that low based on what you qouted. This is 20,000+ which means u may get ur 2NL around
March/April next year.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
@diskindGod,my case number is not twenty thousand plus.my Case number is two hundred plus.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=virginofafrica]Hey please you guys should be easy on me. Come on LEGBABY why talking to me that way. Please ohhhhhhhhhhhh am sorry if I offended any -------one. StaY BlesS [/quote U make me laffff,u are such a funny person.lol@LEGBABY
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
If not 20,plus. It suppose to be AF000002 If im right.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
virginofafrica: Hey please you guys should be easy on me. Come on LEGBABY why talking to me that way. Please ohhhhhhhhhhhh am sorry if I offended any -------one. StaY BlesS
U make me laffff,u are such a funny person.lol@LEGBABY
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
komakan: If not 20,plus. It suppose to be AF000002 If im right.
yeah,cos if its 2hundred plus it shld be somthn like 2014AF000002**,if its 2thousand plus,it shld be 2014AF00002***,if its 20thousand plus,it shld be 2014AF0002****,cos its 14counts both alphabets and numbers.maybe u shld quote ur CN again for confirmation.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
maasoap: My wife is scheduled together with me to attend the interview on October 11th 2013 but we may not attend if we still can't raise enough money on our own by that time. The families on both sides are not enthusiastic about it. But I may still call the embassy to change the date in the hope that things may work out along the line.
please sir! It's not right for you to tempt God's abilities please sir keep on faith and hope you never can tell your helper will locate you soonest. Stay bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.