Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,675 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (15540 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2008
vanesa:

@hantayo stop using the name of the lord for game and get a LIFE! If i might ask where is the boy father is he now handicap and can't travel to the place he left his kids? anyway nonsense and as i said earlier get a LIFE!

I hate using foul words,but i can;t imagine the kind of brain that exist in you.I thought a lot of Nigerians are educated and yet not learnened enough to behave in a public place.Especially those that are educated in academics but not in learning.
For your information not all people are gulable enough to a con.Just for the evil minded to believe every action of man is geared towards fraud.Perochial and close minded ideas.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2008
tell them please cheesy
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by TopBooty(f): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2008
Why are you people attacking this lovely woman that came up with a positive reponse? i think y'all should get a life. Emeka jnr has a mother and if Hentayo is fake, she should decipher it immidiately on phone.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tyna1(f): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2008
@hantayo half cast is not known to everybody ,i asked my son who is 12yrs what half cast is and he doesn't have a clue
he is Nigerian. How can Emeka and his mum know? I really don't want to go into analysing everything about this Nollywood drama because i don't want to be a spoiler.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by spicie: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2008
[b][/b][i][/i]hantayo, if ur serious let Emeka prove by posting his old pictures here.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2008
@hantayo stop using the name of the lord for game and get a LIFE! If i might ask where is the boy father is he now handicap and can't travel to the place he left his kids? anyway nonsense and as i said earlier get a LIFE!

Point 1 - No game. Sorry if your life has only included games to date. I don't have time for games and would NEVER use God in such a way.

Point 2 - Perhaps if you are interested in making a comment that makes sense you should research the topic. Did you miss the part where Emeka Jr. said they had moved? Did you miss the part where I mentioned that my husband has been searching Europe for the children since?

I pray God will bless you with grace.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2008
I hate using foul words,but i can;t imagine the kind of brain that exist in you.I thought a lot of Nigerians are educated and yet not learnened enough to behave in a public place.Especially those that are educated in academics but not in learning.
For your information not all people are gulable enough to a con.Just for the evil minded to believe every action of man is geared towards fraud.Perochial and close minded ideas.

Thank you brownbonno. In my experience, the vast majority of Nigerians I know are lovely people who behave very well and are quite educated.

Why are you people attacking this lovely woman that came up with a positive reponse? i think y'all should get a life. Emeka jnr has a mother and if Hentayo is fake, she should decipher it immidiately on phone.

Precisely. The woman will know the father of her son instantly. Just the way I knew my husband instantly when I saw the pictures Emeka Jr posted.

@hantayo half cast is not known to everybody ,i asked my son who is 12yrs what half cast is and he doesn't have a clue
he is Nigerian. How can Emeka and his mum know? I really don't want to go into analysing everything about this Nollywood drama because i don't want to be a spoiler.

Emeka Jr and his mother know because the mother has two half-cast children, and spent several years in the company of a man who uses that word regularly. If your son is 100% Nigerian or %100 white he would perhaps have no reason to use the word half-cast in day to day life. I would say that "known to everybody" is an exaseration, but it's also an exageration to say that the word is only used in Nigeria. My children use the word and the closest they have been to Nigeria is living with my husband.

hantayo, if your serious let Emeka prove by posting his old pictures here.

Good point.

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2008
well this ain't a joke anymore
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Tattooboy: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2008
yet i don't believe him, post ur current look. undecided and stop Ctrl C and V from google
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by vanesa(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Hatayo or what ever you id is

Do you want to tell us that his father is searching the whole Europe for his kids and forgot to ask his else wife family? (or they are missing too) where to locate their daughter and her kids?Please give this Thread a break and get a LIFE!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2008
cute kids. cheesy

where is Inky who started the thread?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by vanesa(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2008
landers please compare this 2 pictures oo and tell me your verdict!! the dude has now gotten bold after just few years hmmm maybe due to stress from madam hantayo!!!

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2008
Vaneme or whatever your ID is why not give her the benefit of a doubt
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2008
@inky
my father said that he was born on 2-10-1963?

that would make his dad 45 years old now, assuming it's his real age.

Inky claims he's 17. Meaning his dad had him at around age 28 or so.

Going by the pictures alone, the ages ranges match the face.

The only thing not clear is if its the same guy. Frankly, I cant really tell.

Inky himself is the one who has to clear this up.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2008
Look at the nose !! he's the same person
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by annamaria: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2008
drama
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Hatayo or what ever you id is

Do you want to tell us that his father is searching the whole Europe for his kids and forgot to ask his else wife family? (or they are missing too) where to locate their daughter and her kids?Please give this Thread a break and get a LIFE!

Apparently you are missing the point of this thread. The point is that Emeka Jr is looking for Emeka Sr. I happen to be the wife of Emeka Sr. I happened accross this thread. Take a look at my stats. I haven't posted word one on any other thread. Only this one. I'm not here trying to make friends or hook up or take people for their money or create drama. I would have never come past this way again had I not seen the two key words Emeka Kanezi. It's interesting that you keep telling me to get a LIFE! and you seem to be the one with no life and nothing valuable to contribute. In football, you would be the one who can't play but wants to sit on the sidelines and heckle those who are able to play.

Further more, I understand it is possible you are an unexperienced person in the world. If there was some trouble between the mother and the father, does it seem possilbe to you that the mother's family might not be too keen to help the father find the children again? Especially, if the mother is Dutch and the father is Nigerian. I don't know where in the world you've been, but often the family of the person might be quite prejudiced and very happy for the split.

landers please compare this 2 pictures oo and tell me your verdict!! the dude has now gotten bold after just few years hmmm maybe due to stress from madam hantayo!!!

Or maybe he's matured now and has decided to cut his hair close as is the fashion of the day rather than keep a hairstyle from 1999. Seem possible to you or do you still have your same hairstyle from 1999? It's not stress but clippers that cause my husband's "bald" head.

Why precisely is there so much hate in you I wonder? Have you never met a woman who would want to help her husband? Have you never met a man who through a complicated sense of circumstances was separated from his kids and wanted desparately to find them again? Maybe you're quite young and don't understand what it is to have lived a life. I pray that when you are older you don't have to deal with the hurts and regrets that most have to deal with.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2008
well this ain't a joke anymore

You are right Romeo. It never was to me. Although I can understand why people are skeptical.

yet i don't believe him, post your current look. and stop Ctrl C and V from google

I'm not sure what you mean. You've seen Emeka Sr. then and Emeka Sr. now, so you must be referring to Emeka Jr's current look. If we had that we would have Emeka Jr and this would be pointless. The father and son haven't seen each other in something like ten years. Where would we get a "current" picture from exactly?

cute kids.

where is Inky who started the thread?

We actually have people praying from our church to all over the world for him to come back and check his thread. We appreciate the prayers of anyone who feels led to pray for Emeka Sr. to be united with his kids.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2008
Where is Inky
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tyna1(f): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2008
Drama  sighs and wonder where Emeka is,
@hantayo if Emeka and his mom could remember halfcast after how many years
how come they can't remember any of Emeka's father's friend?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2008
all i know is that all german women call there mixed children harfcast.
emeka has said that they moved and maybe his mother changed her name.
even if emekas address is hidden maybe seun has access to it.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2008
ask the site admin to help you locate emeka because he has the email addy he used for registration
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by vanesa(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2008
Only this one.  I'm not here trying to make friends or hook up or take people for their money or create drama.

Non of my replies said so the only game i referred to was ''cracking up sweet joke's

Further more, I understand it is possible you are an unexperienced person in the world.  If there was some trouble between the mother and the father

Then he should know more or half the secret.

Have you never met a man who through a complicated sense of circumstances was separated from his kids and wanted desparately to find them again?

Yes all he need is to go to the media house or news paper we are now in civilized world and Netherland is a country with a population of 16,15 millions  and Belgium with 10,29 millions so too easy to find someone except the person is a fugitive which is not the case here!

My mother told us that he went to Belgium. She never showed hate towards him because she always said "where two people separate do also two people have faults"

So am sure your Mr husband hasn't done a lot to look for his kids

My parents are not married and they lived in Zuid Limburg, Nederland.

A clue for the so called Mr your husband to look for his kids Mind you am not saying that someone is not looking for someone here just that they might actually be 2 diff families looking .

Why precisely is there so much hate in you I wonder?

I don't have hate in me am just trying to get the whole stuff straight and clear .

Now my questions to you are:

You said the dad had looked the whole Europe for him where exactly and with what means ?
Did he try the media &news paper?
were you looking for missing children on google search and you found nairaland ?
does your husband still remember Emeka mothers full name ?

Did he try contacting the netherland embassy in his current location for help?

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2008
I really want to know the end of this matter. Where's Emeka Snr? He should actually be the one replying and not Miss Connection
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2008
Drama sighs and wonder where Emeka is,
@hantayo if Emeka and his mom could remember halfcast after how many years
how come they can't remember any of Emeka's father's friend?

No idea. Perhaps she didn't know them well, didn't know how to contact them, only knew of them or had met them briefly.

I don't have hate in me am just trying to get the whole stuff straight and clear .

I apologize. Perhaps I misread your hostility as hatred. Perhaps you are just contentious.

You said the dad had looked the whole Europe for him where exactly and with what means ?
Did he try the media &news paper?
were you looking for missing children on google search and you found nairaland ?
does your husband still remember Emeka mothers full name ?

Did he try contacting the netherland embassy in his current location for help?

Emeka Sr. has friends and family throughout Europe and West Africa. They have all been helping. I'm not sure of the methods they are using. As for me, I was searching for something entirely off topic and came across this post. I'm sure it was God's intervention that sent me here because this has nothing to do with my original search which was for a recipe actually.
Of course he still remembers her full name. I don't know if he has tried the Netherland embassy, but I will suggest it. We are nowhere near it, but he could always call I suppose.

I really want to know the end of this matter. Where's Emeka Snr? He should actually be the one replying and not Miss Connection

I as well want the end of this matter. I would rather be searching for airline tickets to fly the kids here to see their father than still looking for the kids. Emeka Sr. is right here with me. I found this thread on my own, but since then he's been with me. I'm just a better typist than he is.

ask the site admin to help you locate emeka because he has the email addy he used for registration
even if emekas address is hidden maybe seun has access to it.

Fantastic idea. I wish I had thought of it last week. It can't hurt to ask. Thank you. Bless you.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tyna1(f): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
Please remember to tell us the outcome,good luck.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by spicie: 12:13am On Apr 29, 2008
Nice of you hantayo. Am begining to believe you, can you post more pics please including Emeka senior`s then pictures.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by chika98: 1:01am On Apr 29, 2008
Why is everyone so hung up on if this is true or not?
Pls let us know how everything turns out. Am glad you were able to locate your father. Gluck!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Leilah(f): 1:42am On Apr 29, 2008
Ok anyone know of a Dare who would be now a MD that lived in Springfield IL and left in 1980 thereabouts. Reason I ask is that this man is my daugthers grandad who met my ex's mom african american Ava RIP who sadly died very young and left him (my ex Ben) with no mom or dad. My ex's name Benjamin Oluwajimi. So this man Dare is still alive somewhere but he never came back to find his son who is now 28. I reckon he is a doctor practising somewhere in Naija just thought I'd share that with you. All we have is that his name is Dare. Wonder would there be anyway of accessing the medical registers or something? also reason why I would love to find him is the mere fact that his son Benjamin is one of America's top 300 students. cry
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 2:23am On Apr 29, 2008
Umm. . . may be Seun should create a "Lost and found" section. Seems there are a lot of lost loved ones
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Leilah(f): 2:40am On Apr 29, 2008
Ha Ha yes indeed grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 2:44am On Apr 29, 2008
Please remember to tell us the outcome,good luck.

Believe me, I will be sure to post the praise report when I have one.

Nice of you hantayo. Am begining to believe you,  can you post more pics please including Emeka senior`s then pictures.

Thank you.  And I wish we had more older pictures of my husband's life, but unfortunately we don't.  He carries the two small pictures that I posted of the kids with him, but that's all we have.  I'm glad I scanned them into the computer because they're getting a little worn looking.

Umm. . . may be Seun should create a "Lost and found" section. Seems there are a lot of lost loved ones  

No kidding.  I did take everyone's advice and send an email to Seun asking for his assistance in reaching Emeka Jr.  For now we're praying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

My In-laws Disrespect Me A Lot As Well As My Wife / Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.