Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,439 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi (15545 Views)

My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It / See What My Dad Found In His Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Anuliph(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2008
Yeah.seems a little farfetched. but even if its true, there r lots of missing pieces in the puzzle. I think the mother is still keeping some secrets!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by komekn(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2008
I don’t find this story too hard to believe at all.

I reside in Liverpool, about 40% of all the mixed race people can trace their ancestry to Nigerians, and of that 15% or more can longer trace their fathers.

Liverpool is a port city in times past it was major gateway for commerce, indeed the once NNSL( Nigerian national shipping line) had offices here even a housing estate. Unfortunately a lot of these sailors had relationships that brought children into being which they abandoned and left to go back home to Nigeria.

On a regular basis I am requested by these abandoned children some now adults to locate their fathers. You will be surprised the number of high flying Nigerians that have abandoned children here I am not at liberty to expose their names. So if any of you nairalanders have any uncles,brothers or even Dads that spent time here you may indeed have a few brothers, sisters,cousins, nephews and or nieces you are yet to meet and you don’t even know about.

It’s sad on one occasion there was case of two siblings going out with each other and did not find out until they had been involved in incestuous intercourse. I have had to bear the shame for these heartless Nigerian fathers. cry
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by JustGood(m): 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2008
komekn:

Liverpool is a port city in times past it was major gateway for commerce, indeed the once NNSL( Nigerian national shipping line) had offices here even a housing estate. Unfortunately a lot of these sailors had relationships that brought children into being which they abandoned and left to go back home to Nigeria.

Not the kind of relationships that should ever lead to anyone having a child.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by incey(f): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hey i hope you'll find your dad smiley
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
There's been so many unreasonable posts up here, people i expect them to behave matured are even the ones with the "Chicken Brain". If someone is looking for his dad and you don't have anything reasonable to add to him that would help him get close to his Gulder Ultimate search, why not shut the Bleep up and move to another thread, and let people who can help him do so. I expect us to help cos thats what this forum is all about.

@Poster, I wish you find your dad soon, cos i dont see what you would gain coming to this forum and lying to people about this topic. I believe you, and i wish you'll see him soon.

Emmeno
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Zaria17: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2008
@ poster, could this be your dad in london, although he is using Didier instead of Paul

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3445121.stm
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tyna1(f): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2008
I reserve my comments while waiting patiently to see how this drama unfolds.
@ poster i wish luck in finding your father.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tpia: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2008
Zaria17:

@ poster, could this be your dad in london, although he is using Didier instead of Paul

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3445121.stm

lordy lordy!!!!!!!! cool undecided

am speechless.

could this be his dad?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2008
Bunch of useless Nigerians!! a lot of stupid and foolish children in this forum parading as adults behind their desktops!!

Boy you'll surely find your father if your mother wants you to
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Zaria17: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2008
Romeo! Romeo who rattled you cage. A lot can change in 12yrs, can you be sure thats not the baby father? Easy bro
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2008
Zaria17:

Romeo! Romeo who rattled you cage. A lot can change in 12yrs, can you be sure thats not the baby father? Easy bro

Abeg read my input again and try to understand me a bit before telling me easy! i am not refering to the boy but the members making fun of his thread
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2008
You know his family and they don't know where he is? Matamba ko Mugabe ni

Never borin on NL. . .thanks guys for making my night grin grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2008
Emeka, I am your step-mother - married to your father. I knew that my husband was the father you are looking for by the description you gave. Then when I saw the pictures I was sure. Of course your father is a few years older now but he looks the same - except for that crazy hair. smiley He told me that you would know it was him if I tell you he always called you Emmy-boy. When I showed him what you wrote he cried and cried. He has been looking for you and your sister all along. He wants to be in contact with you immidiately. Please son, contact me as soon as possible at hantayo65@yahoo.com You're daddy is very anxiously waiting and he won't let me rest until he can talk to you. We love you son and you sister too.

Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2008
Emeka,

Let us know if our prayers for your search is answered.

hantayo,

I hope you are serious ?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2008
Na wa oooo!! i hope somebody is not taking us for a ride here, it all sounds too good to be true cheesy cheesy!!

hantayo:

Emeka, I am your step-mother - married to your father. I knew that my husband was the father you are looking for by the description you gave. Then when I saw the pictures I was sure. Of course your father is a few years older now but he looks the same - except for that crazy hair. smiley He told me that you would know it was him if I tell you he always called you Emmy-boy. When I showed him what you wrote he cried and cried. He has been looking for you and your sister all along. He wants to be in contact with you immidiately. Please son, contact me as soon as possible at hantayo65@yahoo.com You're daddy is very anxiously waiting and he won't let me rest until he can talk to you. We love you son and you sister too.

Why not write Emeka and inform him instead? oops Emeka has no e-mail in his profile except he posted one ealier wink
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2008
Inky:

Hello, i have a big problem with my hair because I am losing a lot of it. Now I would like to wear an hair ribbon in my hair to cover the problem. Does somebody know how to fix this nice on your head?. Does somebody know sites on the web where I can see examples?. Does somebody know how to stop the hair losing?. embarassed

I am sorry for my English writing because I am a Dutch woman and I can´t write English very well. wink

I believe the mom of Emeka is the one looking for her husband shocked shocked
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2008
romeo:

I believe the mom of Emeka is the one looking for her husband shocked shocked

Why do you believe what you don;t know.Leave this family alone and focus on the issue(son in search of his father)
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
yea yea yea! Hentayo u suddenly surfaced when Emeka's lookin for his Pop. Gerrout you fake clown grin

Now every black man is Mr Matamba/Kanezi/France etc grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
brownbonno:

Why do you believe what you don;t know.Leave this family alone and focus on the issue(son in search of his father)

hmmm are you that emeka in disguise?
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
romeo:

hmmm are you that emeka in disguise?

Hahahahahaha lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
I hope you are serious ?

Entirely serious.

Why not write Emeka and inform him instead? oops Emeka has no e-mail in his profile except he posted one ealier

Believe me, if I knew how to contact him directly / privately I would have.  I have to desire to conduct my business publicly, but this is where we have located the boy finally. I just have to pray he checks back on his post from time to time.

I believe the mom of Emeka is the one looking for her husband

As you can see, I am the step-mother of Emeka Jr. and Emeka Sr. is my husband.  I only need one husband thank you.

yea yea yea! Hentayo u suddenly surfaced when Emeka's lookin for his Pop. Gerrout you fake clown 

Now every black man is Mr Matamba/Kanezi/France etc 

I was taught from childhood that there is no need to speak unless you have something of substance to contribute.  This is the only topic here on which I have anything to contribute.  In fact this particular topic is my one and only reason for being on this site. 

I don't know about every black man.  I only know about this black man.

Now I am waiting for young Emeka to contact us, so I can reconnect father and son.  Thank you for well wishes and prayers to that end.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
what does "hentayo" mean? Abeg, comot make I see road, miss connection .
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hanta Yo is a Native American name. It means "clear the way".
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by tyna1(f): 5:15am On Apr 27, 2008
lmao!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by wendymanda: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2008
Going off of the write up of this threads author I was cracking up. The only place in the world where 'half-cast' is used is in Nigeria. Whatever tom foolery you the poster is up to is quiet funny. Maybe you should become a comedian and the picture is funny as well.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by mamaput(f): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2008
419 next emaka will have to pay a small fees to meet his father.
or all of a sudden the man is in hospital
please emaka is a small school boy with no penny to his name.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by Radiant(f): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2008
Lol. . .I wonder where the hell Emeka Jr is grin
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2008
419 next emaka will have to pay a small fees to meet his father.
or all of a sudden the man is in hospital
please emaka is a small school boy with no penny to his name.

I believe it was you folks who were asking for money to help him find his father. His father is not in the hospital. He is in the US. We certainly don't need his money. He just wants to connect with his son.

Going off of the write up of this threads author I was cracking up. The only place in the world where 'half-cast' is used is in Nigeria. Whatever tom foolery you the poster is up to is quiet funny. Maybe you should become a comedian and the picture is funny as well.

I assure you the boy is totally honest and serious. All of the details of his story are true and accurate - at least to the telling of a 16 year old boy. Also, "half-cast" is used anywhere Nigerians live. I use the word and I am born and raised in America. I've picked up a lot of my husband's speach patterns from living with him. It's only natural. I'm sure Emeka Jr.'s mother also picked up his speach patterns when she lived with him and passed them on to her children. I find nothing at all strange about that. If you find it necessary to ridicule our family photos, well, God bless you anyway. I'm sure He will.

I'm really only concerned with contacting Emeka. So I will keep checking every day to see if he has come back. Just the fact that he has surfaced at this time has lightened his father's heart.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by brownbonno(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2008
hantayo,

Don;t worry be rest assured Emeka Jnr will contact his father soon.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by hantayo(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2008
In Jesus Name. Bless you. Thank you.
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by vanesa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2008
@hantayo stop using the name of the lord for game and get a LIFE! If i might ask where is the boy father is he now handicap and cant travel to the place he left his kids? anyway nonsense and as i said earlier get a LIFE!
Re: I Am Looking For My Dad: Emeka Kanezi by romeo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2008
i bow ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

My In-laws Disrespect Me A Lot As Well As My Wife / Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Do You Give Your Neighbours Nick-names??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.