Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! (2255 Views)

Governor Chime Denies Detaining His Wife / Governor Chime In London Hospital With Heart Disease - SaharaReporters / Enugu Governor, Chime Is Dead - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by alfaman2: 12:51pm On May 02, 2013
Reliable sources have informed me that the honourable governor is on the brink of death. At the time of reporting, he is still alive and on life support but doctors expect him to give up the ghost one of these days.

I will update as soon as I get more information.

Pray for him.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 02, 2013
Soothsayers, star-gazers ,vultures and Ebe ano political bomboys on the prowl!
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by alfaman2: 2:12pm On May 02, 2013
Update - A source at the goverment house Enugu has informed me that Mrs Clara Chime, the wife of the governor is to be flown to india tonight to be at the side of her ailing husband.

May God be with this family at this most troubling time.

Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by idupaul: 2:17pm On May 02, 2013
Governor Chime will not die .. He will live and complete his tenure ..
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Built2last: 2:21pm On May 02, 2013
What do people gain from being harbingers of bad news.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by gerrardomendes(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2013
reliable source? or d palmy joint gist 4 una street
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Tolexander: 3:00pm On May 02, 2013
Is your source from Pastor T.B Joshua?
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by obyrich(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
Where da hell are you getting all those updates from?
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Osama10(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: I pray he recovers from whatever hails him..

#But I can't help but wonder why our leaders haven't seen enough sense in building and equiping state of the art hospitals in this country..instead of running to India and Jupiter all the time..! There are enough Nigerian doctors working abroad currently, enough money to build and finance such hospitals..or is there something our leaders are not telling us..why this backwardness now?

Seriously I just wonder too.

What does it take to build & maintain such a facility in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by gilmaro(m): 4:02pm On May 02, 2013
I pray he regains his health
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by djon78(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2013
there might be truth in the news, cancer is no respecter of person especially when it relapse. Many big men in naija have be taken by the cold hands of cancer like: alex ibru, tayo former gtb bank md and many others. Cancer is a terrible killer and many big men fall for it because of lack of discipline in what they consume not knowing they are taking in poisons, toxins and cancer,
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Demdem(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2013
idupaul: Governor Chime will not die .. He will live and complete his tenure ..

We are talking about life and death, u are talking of tenure. Na wa o.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Inik(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2013
I hope he survives this, he is one of the few performing governors that we have in this country.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by spiaggia: 6:08pm On May 02, 2013
As all this is flying around, Governor Chime is in Enugu and not even out of Nigeria much less India. It would seem some people wish him ill but God is in control
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Eneze1(f): 6:27pm On May 02, 2013
which one should we believe now?
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by ZACHIE: 6:43pm On May 02, 2013
Maku
Maku must surely die. ask Ojukwu
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by zibe(m): 7:14pm On May 02, 2013
Demdem:

We are talking about life and death, u are talking of tenure. Na wa o.

I wonder oo
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by omartins(m): 7:38pm On May 02, 2013
check the op all poster is always negative. What do u gain as a doom sayer. check vanguard news you are been hunted by the security for carrying falsehood rumours.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2013
alfaman2: Reliable sources have informed me that the honourable governor is on the brink of death. At the time of reporting, he is still alive and on life support but doctors expect him to give up the ghost one of these days.

Pray for him.
He should take his sorry ass to SCOAN. He could have arranged for a private meeting with Snr. Prophet TB Joshua and we won't be hearing these stories. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by onitshaigbo(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2013
I declare him healed in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by alfaman2: 8:58pm On May 02, 2013
Jonathan Informed.

News coming from Aso Rock says the Presidency have been officially informed of the ailment affecting the governor of Enugu State. Seven delegates from the governor's office went to Abuja today to make the federal executive aware that the deputy governor of Enugu state, Mr Sunday Onyebuchi, is now handling all the official affairs of the state.

Stay tuned for more.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by CNN80: 9:16pm On May 02, 2013
Why, Oh why are people trying to kill this man off? Is it not the same man that was hale and hearty at his son"s wedding less than a month ago?

I wonder who this reliable source is.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by fkaz(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2013
alfaman2: Jonathan Informed.

News coming from Aso Rock says the Presidency have been officially informed of the ailment affecting the governor of Enugu State. Seven delegates from the governor's office went to Abuja today to make the federal executive aware that the deputy governor of Enugu state, Mr Sunday Onyebuchi, is now handling all the official affairs of the state.

Stay tuned for more.

No let bayelsa state govt catch you on rumour mongering o.
Re: Confirmed - Governor Chime Is Dying. UPDATE!!! by ZACHIE: 11:14am On May 03, 2013
alfaman2: Reliable sources have informed me

Pray for him.

what again has your reliable source informed you

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Leaders Are Calling Nigeria Fraudulent: The Nigerian Truth! / Shooting In Etche LGA, Rivers State / Christianity On The Verge Of Extinction In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.