Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over (1067 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by crisp: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2008
The Song "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole about summarises the essence of this thread.
Did you ever have an unbelievable and almost never-ending attraction to someone? Did you ever get together?Was it a childhood thing that just refused to go? Is it recent or even after entering into another relationship or marriage?

Why is that person so unforgettable. Let's hear it.
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2008
Childhood thing and there's always a place in my heart for him embarassed
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by welli(f): 11:04am On Apr 16, 2008
there is just this particular guy i can't forget despite he is an ex.some people come into your life nd leave marks.i guess that's wat being in love is all about.one of the difference between loving nd being in love is that when u love,its possible for u two to split nd everything u had split as well bt when you're inlove,its hard lettin go .even when the relationship breaks there is jst this bound that keeps it 2gether.all u both shared just refuse to slide.the memory lasts for as long as forever
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by crisp: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2008
Hmm. Mine dates back to my school days. He's a friend of the family and happens to be the sweetest, most caring soul i've ever come across. With just the right balance of sensitivity, intelligence, decisiveness, firmness and unpredictability (now that was fun!), he's not one i can forget in a hurry. Intrerestingly, there was no sex (at my instance), but what we had was good, strong and unforgetable. Will be back on specific things he did dat just won't let me get over him.
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2008
Did you ever have an unbelievable and almost never-ending attraction to someone?

No
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by deola1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
Don't know embarassed
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by DrFerlie(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
yes, who? stillwater
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by crisp: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2008
deola1:

Don't know embarassed

Sure u know! NOBODY! Or else, there would be abosolutely no doubts about it
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by almondjoy(f): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2008
I think you usually get over crushes before age 5. undecided I had ma last crush at age 5. cheesy Went for the real things after that.

Anyway. . .to answer the question. . . no memory of such.
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by Scopium: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2008
[size=13pt]None[/size]
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by crisp: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2008
almondjoy:

I think you usually get over crushes after age 5. undecided

Anyway. . .to answer the question. . . no memory of such.

Uhmmm
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by almondjoy(f): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2008
Previous post modified.

Topic modified also. . . so new answer. . .

Same applies.

I do not know of anyone I love more than maself.  Don't go to bed at night without sleeping well. When I dream these days. . . I dream of rivers and trees. . . no humans in it.  I think I have passed that stage.  If the love no work. . . make im waka deey go abeg. . . no be by force!

Sorry! kiss
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by SamMilla1(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2008
yes there is.
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by Cadet(f): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2008
He was unforgettable because of his name. Which means love! He's forgettable, just not remember-able (If that makes sense undecided)
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by somze(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2008
me
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by Bblak(f): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
I don't dwell on such attractions. .

Because i always know when to move on with my life and slam the past door wink.No point crying over spit milk abeg
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by Cadet(f): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2008
somze:

me
Glad to see that some of them are attracted to their reflection grin grin
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by crisp: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cadet:

He was unforgettable because of his name. Which means love! He's forgettable, just not remember-able (If that makes sense undecided)

Hardly
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by Cadet(f): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2008
crisp:

Hardly

Yea, I thought so too undecided
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by sylvex(f): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
sometimes, I still dwell in the past - cuz some memories are worth remembering cry though it could be harmful at-times undecided
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by iice(f): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
Yes! Brad Pitt! tongue
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by lami4life(f): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2008
iice:

Yes! Brad Pitt! tongue

Em, i really don't know how to put this across, but u see, em, now this is tough iice, this would end up being one attraction in , em, em, FUTILITY. Phew! Finally got it out. Had to be careful not to break her heart with the news. Ain't easy being a bearer of a bad news

DREAMER!
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by whitelexi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2008
@Topic:

Its a thing of the mind, the moment u turn your back to it - it vanishes.
There's one love that comes to mind all the time though, she comes in when i remember the shortcomings of other girls i had after her. She comes to mind because i realise she was much better for me than any of them - Perhaps she will be the only one to get that deep. Its sometimes difficult not to pick out these things. Recently, in a phone conversation with my current girlfriend, i actually called her name by mistake when i was feeling really sleepy on the phone, it was awesome, but i was able to cover up grin
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by 4Him1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2008
with time you get over them.
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by StephenP(m): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2008
@4 Him,
What's good? Could you please tell me any way I can reach Wendy without using NL?
Re: That One attraction/love You Never Fully Got Over by FactorChic(f): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2008
whitelexi:

@Topic:

Its a thing of the mind, the moment u turn your back to it - it vanishes.
There's one love that comes to mind all the time though, she comes in when i remember the shortcomings of other girls i had after her. She comes to mind because i realise she was much better for me than any of them - Perhaps she will be the only one to get that deep. Its sometimes difficult not to pick out these things.
Recently, in a phone conversation with my current girlfriend, i actually called her name by mistake when i was feeling really sleepy on the phone, it was awesome, but i was able to cover up grin

Very true.

(1) (Reply)

She 's Got A Man Yet She Wants Me: / I Asked My Friend Out / Is Anything Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.