Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (25180 Views)

Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2013
stpat1: Dear Esteemed Partners and Investors,

It has come to our notice that some unscrupulous characters have resulted to spamming Partners and Investor who dropped their numbers and emails on the thread.

For security concerns, I advice that interested Partners and Investors should stop dropping their Phone numbers and emails here on the thread. You can safely signify your interest via our website contact page http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us

Thanks for understanding.

Safety is everybody's business
Haulfast Logistics. .

https://www.facebook.com/haulfastlogistics
.... GOOD ONE PAT, I KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. ANYWAY I HOPE EVERYONE TAKE NOTE THAT EVERY INFORMATION CAN BE VERIFIED ON THIS PLATFORM. I ALSO RECIEVE SUCH CALLS, I SIMPLY IGNORE THEM AND TELL THEM OFF, ONLYB IF YOU ARE GREEDY WILL YOU BE SCAMMED. GREETINGS EVERYONE
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2013
stpat1:

Hello,

Sorry about the late response to your questions. Actually if you took sometime to peruse through the thread, you would gotten an explicit answer to all the questions you asked.

QUEST 1- WHEN IS OUR NEXT MEETING IN LAGOS.

The next meeting in Lagos will be announced as soon as we conclude the pooling of funds by the end of the month. So the next meeting will most likely be by September as we kick start.

QUEST 2- CAN I BECOME A PARTNER AND LATER CHANGE TO AN INVESTOR OR VICE VERSA.

Yes you can. Its your Call. Note: Partners cannot withdraw or transfer their funds within the first 2 years. After 2 years, a partner can withdraw or transfer part or all of his/her funds to anyone.

QUEST 3- THE MINIMUM EXPECTED AMOUNT FROM BOTH INVESTOR AND PARTNERS.

There is no fixed amount to become a Partner or an Investor for now as profits are shared according to how much was injected as a Partner or at an agreed % of Return on Investment (ROI)as an Investor.

QUEST 4- IS THE ROI FOR INVESTORS A MONTHLY PAYOUT OR QUARTERLY PAYOUT.

The Investor's ROI is expected to be Monthly but can also be Quarterly if the investor wants it that way.

QUEST 5-WHAT WILL BE THE MODE OF PAYMENT THAT WILL REQUIRE LESS STRESS AND EASY VERIFICATIONS.

Direct Bank deposit or online transfer will be the easiest, safest, fastest verifiable means.

I can always be reached by any on my two numbers 08060089362 or 07085694495 and peradventure the two networks still render me incommunicado, you can always reach me via my email saintpatrics@gmail.com or via the website http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us

I hope I have been able to clear the air on the questions. if you have any more questions, pls don't hesitate to ask.
... THANKS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS I TRUELLY APPRECIATE IT. WILL DEFINATELY BE GLUE TO THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO AS THE DAY GOES BY.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2013
Rhemite: ... THANKS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS I TRUELLY APPRECIATE IT. WILL DEFINATELY BE GLUE TO THIS PAGE FOR MORE INFO AS THE DAY GOES BY.

You're welcome Rhemite
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chikeorji123(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Can a newcomer join or ls it already late?..
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
chikeorji123: Can a newcomer join or ls it already late?..

No chikeorji, Its not too late. Pls indicate your interest via the website http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us so you can get updates.

We'll be glad to work with you as a team.

Thanks
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by okechukwu3: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2013
stpat1:

@Kazeem we are glad to have you in. With Haulfast Logistics, you are rest assured that you are with a winning team.
. IS THIS THE NAME GIVEN TO IT, WHO GAVE THE NAME AND HOW MANY ACCEPTED IT. JUST MAKING ENQUIRY.
(

need answer
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Odutodaiwa: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sorry guys, I do not mean to derail your thread. I am in the middle of a transaction to import Mercedes Benz 814 truck into Nigeria from Northern Europe from Nothern Europe. I need to know how much will be needed to clear this truck with some load in Nigerian port and realistic amount I should be expecting to sell this truck in Nigeria. The shipping cost is really scary.

Please find attached pictures of the truck in question.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2013
oke_chukwu: stpat1:

@Kazeem we are glad to have you in. With Haulfast Logistics, you are rest assured that you are with a winning team.
. IS THIS THE NAME GIVEN TO IT, WHO GAVE THE NAME AND HOW MANY ACCEPTED IT. JUST MAKING ENQUIRY.
(

need answer

The name was discussed on the thread, off the thread and in the meetings held. So the name was adopted by partners. If you go through the thread you will find excerpts where the name was discussed and adopted.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hello Visionary Partners and wise Investors.

It is with great pleasure that the Haulfast Logistics team announces to you, the successful opening of it's Corporate Account.
This is a Great Leap closer to realizing our collective aim and aspiration to steer Haulfast Logistics to the promised land of Financial freedom.

We say a resounding THANK YOU to all Partners and Investors who have contributed their Finances, Sacrificed their Time and Dispensed their energies to achieve this feat.

Thank you for being a Cog in our wheel of success.

New Partners and Investors are still welcome to join this Big Family.

For more information on how to be part of this success story, Please visit the Haulfast Logistics page

http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/Careers
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by thobypayne(m): 12:20am On Jul 29, 2013
in case you might need a marketer thobypayne@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2013
thoby payne: in case you might need a marketer thobypayne@yahoo.com

Noted
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by thobypayne(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
stpat1:

Noted
thankyou in adv.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Interested Partners have begun the Pooling of funds to become Pioneer Partners. This window of opportunity to be a Pioneer Partner is Open till the 31st of August 2013. After this Date, New Partners will be taken in as General Partners, which also offer boundless benefits to Partners.

Pls visit the Haulfast logistics page for more info http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/Careers
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by vehicleangeline: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
stpat1: Guys, I'm thinking we should meet over this. when and where do you guys think we should meet. Most of us are in Lagos right? We need to do a lot of meeting to get things right you know.

In the meantime your contributions will be greatly appreciated here.

saintpatrics@gmail.com or 07085694495 08060089362
hello,hope we can do business toghter
http://www.zyc2.com/en
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by evanstical: 7:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Spat1,Although I wasn't at the last meeting,so I don't know if these matters I going to raise were treated.1.Don't you think there is need to have a final meeting so that everyone will be available.2.Have any board or officers been nominated or elected? 3.Have we signed a memorandum of association, If so who and who signed. Where is the office situated.To be frank I was expecting to be in the last meeting before everything kicks off,so with some people who might not have attended the meeting. And remember the date of the last meeting was changed which might have affected our schedules.So lets avail our selves one last opportunity for all and sundry to be present before we start paying in money because this is a serious business and no one would want stories.Hope you understand where I coming from.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Plshavmercyamen: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
@op. I must commend you for the great energy u have exerted both intellectually,physically,mentally and otherwise. But, I have a question cum recommendation. My question is 1. Is there any provision for a pioneer partner to up his stake or monetary investment subsequently and it will be and the amount be merged with the original investment? Recommendation: why dont we put a caveat on a certain amount of money that MUST not be withdrawn by d managers/directors except it is sanctioned by two third of the company stakeholders in an Annual or Quarterly General Meeting? Regards
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
vehicleangeline:
hello,hope we can do business toghter
http://www.zyc2.com/en

Angeline,
We'd sure love to if the price, terms and conditions are flexible.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
evanstical: @Spat1,Although I wasn't at the last meeting,so I don't know if these matters I going to raise were treated.1.Don't you think there is need to have a final meeting so that everyone will be available.2.Have any board or officers been nominated or elected? 3.Have we signed a memorandum of association, If so who and who signed. Where is the office situated.To be frank I was expecting to be in the last meeting before everything kicks off,so with some people who might not have attended the meeting. And remember the date of the last meeting was changed which might have affected our schedules.So lets avail our selves one last opportunity for all and sundry to be present before we start paying in money because this is a serious business and no one would want stories.Hope you understand where I coming from.

1.Don't you think there is need to have a final meeting so that everyone will be available.

Yes There will be a Final meeting that everyone will be available. This is meeting will hold by September because the deadline for Pioneer Partners is by August 31st. So at the meeting, we will know who and who have staked their money and we will also know how much we raised and the final start-off discussions will be deliberated.

2.Have any board or officers been nominated or elected?

For now, I am the only known board member. The other 4 will be determined after the pooling of funds for pioneer members. 3 Partners with the highest stakes and 1 other elected partner will make up the 5 man board.

3.Have we signed a memorandum of association, If so who and who signed.

No. The memorandum of association will be signed by Partners at the next meeting before kick off.

4. Where is the office situated?

For now, 34 Ijaiye road Ogba-Agege will be the provisional office. This is because for now we will be more concentrated on field activities and as such the truck(s) can be secured and operated from the parks. As our fleet increase, we will secure a land for the trucks and situate an office therein.

To be frank I was expecting to be in the last meeting before everything kicks off,so with some people who might not have attended the meeting. And remember the date of the last meeting was changed which might have affected our schedules.So lets avail our selves one last opportunity for all and sundry to be present before we start paying in money because this is a serious business and no one would want stories.Hope you understand where I coming from

I quite understand where you are coming from.

Firstly, I'll like to remind you that we have held 3 meetings now. The first was in lagos, the second was in Port Harcourt and the third was in Lagos (which some attendees had to come in from Port Harcourt, Delta Benin).

Secondly, It is true that it is impossible for every interested person to be present at the meeting. We know some people were unavoidably absent because of distance, schedule etc. trust me, We understand.
In respect of this Excerpts and Minutes of the meetings have always be posted on the thread and sent by email to interested people who aspire to be Partners. From these questions are asked and answers proffered.

Thirdly, The Date of the Last meeting was not changed, it error was the day. 13th of July was a Saturday and not Sunday. Its was corrected the same day. Sorry about that though.

Lastly, It will do a lot of good for an interested member to be indepthly informed of the partnership. So I'll advice that the member takes out time to carefully circumspect the posts on the thread. By this He/She will fully understand all what we discussed at the meetings. Armed with these information and understanding, the member can make a sound decision.
However, the August 31st deadline date is only to draw the line for aspiring Pioneer partners. Partners will always be welcome even after the business kicks off. So its a win win situation for everyone.

I hope I've been able to answer your questions succinctly. Pls feel free to ask more questions where you need more clarification.

Thanks
Patric
Hauflast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: @op. I must commend you for the great energy u have exerted both intellectually,physically,mentally and otherwise. But, I have a question cum recommendation. My question is 1. Is there any provision for a pioneer partner to up his stake or monetary investment subsequently and it will be and the amount be merged with the original investment? Recommendation: why dont we put a caveat on a certain amount of money that MUST not be withdrawn by d managers/directors except it is sanctioned by two third of the company stakeholders in an Annual or Quarterly General Meeting? Regards

1. Is there any provision for a pioneer partner to up his stake or monetary investment subsequently and it will be and the amount be merged with the original investment?

Yes, A Partner (Pioneer Partner and General Partner) can up His stakes subsequently and the amount will be merged with the original investment.

2. why dont we put a caveat on a certain amount of money that MUST not be withdrawn by d managers/directors except it is sanctioned by two third of the company stakeholders in an Annual or Quarterly General Meeting?

That is already in Place. For any money to be withdrawn, it must be appended by at least 3 members of the board.

It will be cumbersome and vague to assemble the company stakeholders (which I will assume you mean Partners) before a decision and action to be decided within minutes, hours or days to be agreed upon.
This is not to say partners will not be notified if a major decision is to be taken. I hope you understand.

Thanks so much for your recommendation and observation. It clearly shows that great minds think alike.

Pls feel free to make more recommendations, point out more observations and ask more questions where you need more clarification.

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by evanstical: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2013
@Spat1,thanks for taking your time to answer most of my questions. But do understand I am not trying to draw this great business idea backwards but rather trying to see that every doubt is cleared and everything done the right way.Really I don't know if you people talked about all these before. You talked about pooling funds first so that we can know the highest contributing partner and also for him to be part of the board.We can still reserve that space even before pooling the funds .Once we later know the highest contributor he can join the board.second, We really have to have rough idea of how much each partner is contributing plus the investors.This will enable us to know if we will succeed in pooling the required funds.Assuming each brings in less than #50,000, and we are about 50 people,it will amount to small money which might not kick off the business,then he or she can make adjustments to increase his own quota or exit.Third, I thought memorandum of association goes with business registration or so.And we already have a name.do other people signed ,And of course you being the initiator will have upper hand in it, but there are other things everyone need to append there signature before money is pooled together in case one wants get out before inception.
Frankly I really like when you came up with this nobble idea and you sound like someone who have great vision and all your inputs are well appreciated.I once watched one documentary of how Eco bank started,it was people like who brought out the vision .The group had series of meeting from Lome to Nigeria to Ivory coast, and it took them two years or so before inception.They even had idea of how much they will to contribute to have it going.So I am urging lets just have this final meeting so that everyone,I mean everyone will be around to see each,elect board,and sign documents if need be.As for me,I have a business running and I have been keeping funds for this kind of business.And by the grace of God I am even planning to commit more as the business goes.But I was hoping to see you guys in the subsequent meetings,because I have to know the people I am dealing with.Anyone can pick interest but when action starts,some might be found wanting. Just do have an Idea of what I am saying and I believe there are other people who might be in support of what I am saying. And besides where are other members,how many are they ? they are not even responding in this Nairaland thread or is there another medium?. If need be lets us vote on this suggestions. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by lordmayor4(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
150 metric tons crusher(parkes), 50 kva kummies, excavator-350 b, excavator-215 m(cat), 2 pail loader-(cat), compressors- 1,000 (eagason), digital wagon asailer, way bridge- 90 tonnes, 2 dumper- 1 functional (cat), generators for way bridge, office equipments, staff hilux, hand tools for maintenance, 2 pumping machines. License- mineral license till 2017. Sale of quarry site at lokpanta Abia state. 250 million naira(asking price).

Contact me via my signature for more info !
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Plshavmercyamen: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
evanstical: @Spat1,thanks for taking your time to answer most of my questions. But do understand I am not trying to draw this great business idea backwards but rather trying to see that every doubt is cleared and everything done the right way.Really I don't know if you people talked about all these before. You talked about pooling funds first so that we can know the highest contributing partner and also for him to be part of the board.We can still reserve that space even before pooling the funds .Once we later know the highest contributor he can join the board.second, We really have to have rough idea of how much each partner is contributing plus the investors.This will enable us to know if we will succeed in pooling the required funds.Assuming each brings in less than #50,000, and we are about 50 people,it will amount to small money which might not kick off the business,then he or she can make adjustments to increase his own quota or exit.Third, I thought memorandum of association goes with business registration or so.And we already have a name.do other people signed ,And of course you being the initiator will have upper hand in it, but there are other things everyone need to append there signature before money is pooled together in case one wants get out before inception.
Frankly I really like when you came up with this nobble idea and you sound like someone who have great vision and all your inputs are well appreciated.I once watched one documentary of how Eco bank started,it was people like who brought out the vision .The group had series of meeting from Lome to Nigeria to Ivory coast, and it took them two years or so before inception.They even had idea of how much they will to contribute to have it going.So I am urging lets just have this final meeting so that everyone,I mean everyone will be around to see each,elect board,and sign documents if need be.As for me,I have a business running and I have been keeping funds for this kind of business.And by the grace of God I am even planning to commit more as the business goes.But I was hoping to see you guys in the subsequent meetings,because I have to know the people I am dealing with.Anyone can pick interest but when action starts,some might be found wanting. Just do have an Idea of what I am saying and I believe there are other people who might be in support of what I am saying. And besides where are other members,how many are they ? they are not even responding in this Nairaland thread or is there another medium?. If need be lets us vote on this suggestions. Thanks and God bless.
I want to second in its entirety what this my broda have just pointed out. @op I earnestly pray you see reasons with him. God Bless u for being the brain child towards the floating of this biz dat wil give service and prosperity to all.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2013
evanstical: @Spat1

@Spat1,thanks for taking your time to answer most of my questions.

You're Welcome. The pleasure is mine.

Do understand I am not trying to draw this great business idea backwards but rather trying to see that every doubt is cleared and everything done the right way.
On the contrary, I'm actually delighted that you intuitively raised the questions and require clarification as much as possible. It will also be beneficial to some others who have the same questions and yearn for answers to them.

You talked about pooling funds first so that we can know the highest contributing partner and also for him to be part of the board.We can still reserve that space even before pooling the funds.

The Space is still reserved. Its only after the Pooling of funds that will know the 3 Highest contributing Partners, who will now be part of the Board.

We really have to have rough idea of how much each partner is contributing plus the investors.This will enable us to know if we will succeed in pooling the required funds.

It will be practically impossible to have a "rough" idea of how much each partner is contributing. This is because each partner's monetary disposition is unique and the vicissitudes of life determines how much can be at the disposal of interested Partners at a given point in time. Partners are free to make Multiple contributions which will be added to their cumulative contributed amount as they have more funds at their disposal.

Assuming each brings in less than #50,000, and we are about 50 people, it will amount to small money which might not kick off the business,then he or she can make adjustments to increase his own quota or exit.

That's the reason why we agreed that every Partner should give what they have. No Interested Partner will be disenfranchised for his/her inability to reach a benchmark amount. There is no cause for alarm since what each partner gets is proportionate to what was invested.
If peradventure The INITIAL amount pooled is not enough start off, with the same strong will, partners will make adjustments. The Aim and Vision cannot be abrogated. It can only be delayed.

Exit

Partners are not allowed to withdraw their funds within the first 2 years. After 2 years, a partner will be eligible to transfer or withdraw part or all of his/her stakes in the business.

Third, I thought memorandum of association goes with business registration or so = YES.
We already have a name, do other people signed = YES,
And of course you being the initiator will have upper hand in it. Not really.

There are other things everyone need to append there signature before money is pooled together in case one wants get out before inception.

That will not be necessary because only those that injected their funds can be termed Partners and only Partners will be required sign the MOA.

Frankly I really like when you came up with this nobble idea and you sound like someone who have great vision and all your inputs are well appreciated.I once watched one documentary of how Eco bank started,it was people like who brought out the vision .The group had series of meeting from Lome to Nigeria to Ivory coast, and it took them two years or so before inception.They even had idea of how much they will to contribute to have it going.

Thanks once again. We will achieve it cos we believe it.

So I am urging lets just have this final meeting so that everyone, I mean everyone will be around to see each, elect board,and sign documents if need be.

Expectedly, The 4th Haulfast Logistics meeting will hold by September to evaluate the process of the Funds Pooling, identify the highest contributors, announce the Board members and Sign the MOA and discuss the way forward. Interested Partners should endeavour to be at the meeting as its for all.

As for me,I have a business running and I have been keeping funds for this kind of business. By the grace of God I am even planning to commit more as the business goes.

Yes! God willing as the business continues to prosper, Partners will have more than enough reason to commit more funds to what they've nurtured.

I am hoping to see you guys in the subsequent meetings, because I have to know the people I am dealing with.

Yes that's why Partners had to take out time from their busy schedule to travel and attend the meetings held in Lagos and Port Harcourt. To meet other interested members who share the same vision, whose great minds think alike, whose voices and actions make things happen, who believe in the synergy of diversified professionals united to achieve a common goal.

Anyone can pick interest but when action starts, some might be found wanting.

Yes, You are very correct. Understand that different people make the world. Some TAKE the lead, some NEED to be led and others HAVE to be led.They all make the world an interesting place to live.

That is to say, some are ready to take the bull by the horn and be Pioneer Partners and some will want to see the progress of the business before signing in. All is to achieve a common goal. SUCCESS.

Just do have an Idea of what I am saying and I believe there are other people who might be in support of what I am saying.

Yes of course. I inclusive. I say thank you for the important points.

Besides where are other members, how many are they ? they are not even responding in this Nairaland thread or is there another medium?.

I must tell you that some Partners have assiduously and relentlessly put in their Time, Energy and Resources to surmount the hurdles encountered at different stages to where we are today.
Guys, I can't say THANK YOU enough. Though I am strongly tempted to call names, but I believe your Silent actions will speak louder than my Words can describe.

Thanks and God bless
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/home
https://www.facebook.com/haulfastlogistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 2:50am On Aug 02, 2013
MEMBERS ARE AROUND, AND MANY ARE GOING ABOUT NOW TO RAISE FUND IN OTHER TO BEAT THE AUGUST 30TH DEADLINE FOR POINEERING INVESTORS STATUS. SO DO NOT TAKE OUR SILENCE TO MEAN THAT WE ARE OFF THE RADAR. BUT YOUR POINT IS HIGHLY NOTED.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oluks05: 4:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Rhemite: MEMBERS ARE AROUND, AND MANY ARE GOING ABOUT NOW TO RAISE FUND IN OTHER TO BEAT THE AUGUST 30TH DEADLINE FOR POINEERING INVESTORS STATUS. SO DO NOT TAKE OUR SILENCE TO MEAN THAT WE ARE OFF THE RADAR. BUT YOUR POINT IS HIGHLY NOTED.

Seconded
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ranksz: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Stpat1, I'm impressed at the way u take out time to answer questions. keep it up. I know in the nearest future we will have cause to look back and smile.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Humanbeans(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2013
St Patrick and others, pls lets consider giving enough notice for the 4th meeting. I mean lets know what date in sept. in good time so we can adjust our schedule. I guess it's one of the Saturdays. Meanwhile keep up the good work
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Dualprince280: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Rhemite: MEMBERS ARE AROUND, AND MANY ARE GOING ABOUT NOW TO RAISE FUND IN OTHER TO BEAT THE AUGUST 30TH DEADLINE FOR POINEERING INVESTORS STATUS. SO DO NOT TAKE OUR SILENCE TO MEAN THAT WE ARE OFF THE RADAR. BUT YOUR POINT IS HIGHLY NOTED.
very correct!
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Mettal: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=oluks05]

ohh yeah,we are here,everybody are aware of the developments.this my first post on nairaland.our silence doesnt mean negligence.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by gottliebglobal(m): 3:58am On Aug 03, 2013
I have already indicated my interest in this business. It is a worthwhile venture. Enjoy these pics

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by gottliebglobal(m): 4:19am On Aug 03, 2013
gottliebglobal: I have already indicated my interest in this business. It is a worthwhile venture. Enjoy these pics

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ranksz: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmm, Nice trucks. They look sharp and rugged. @stpat1 what do you think about these?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / We Are Working To Avert Further Naira Fall – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.