Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (25183 Views)

Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by answer2008(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2013
I am intrested in d business contact me on 08052255593,08098501217 so dat we talk bera.nd besids I am in quarry already.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
answer2008: I am intrested in d business contact me on 08052255593,08098501217 so dat we talk bera.nd besids I am in quarry already.

We'll be glad to have you in.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by kazeemmuka(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Very glad i came accross this trend casue i av been looking for this kind of opportunity.I am even almost sealing managing a 10 tyre truck with the owner.I work at a sand field around Ikorodu Owede Ibese to be precise and i will like to be part this new development too. This is email : adejobikazeem@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
kazeem muka: Very glad i came accross this trend casue i av been looking for this kind of opportunity.I am even almost sealing managing a 10 tyre truck with the owner.I work at a sand field around Ikorodu Owede Ibese to be precise and i will like to be part this new development too. This is email : adejobikazeem@yahoo.com

@Kazeem we are glad to have you in. With Haulfast Logistics, you are rest assured that you are with a winning team.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2013
New Partners are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by denis88(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2013
Am interested in this....pls hit me up on 2272CF08,denisrobins88@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 2:01am On Jul 20, 2013
stpat1: We have decided to Open a thread for interested partners who are interested in investing in he Haulage biz to meet here so we can discuss openly and this avenue will make it easier for ideas and opinions to be vetted and scrutinized in the best interest of the biz.

The Vision
To be a renown support partner in offering logistic and haulage solutions to construction companies in the country. To have a fleet of Trucks and Machinery to deliver quality support in quality time.

How we hope to achieve our goal

We are inviting investors to come together, to pool our resources and expertise together and grow to an enviable height within the shortest possible time.

What We Need

For a start we are looking to acquiring a minimum of 3 trucks of 30 tons to take care of existing contracts on ground. I am convincingly sure that within the short time, we shall grow to a height everyone will want to reckon with.

We have about 4 interested people already and we decide to make our discussion here open for everyone to be able to join in and make contribution or constructive criticism.

@peacemaker
@chukwuwike2ny
@oduz
@isokai

Pls feel free to contribute here and let's work this out.

Breakdown of How It will Work.
There will be 2 options.

OPTION 1
The profit is shared in % of how much was invested.
Example;

If investor A invests 1,000,000, investor B invests 500,000 and investor C invests 100,000. Total = 1,600,000. So 1,600,000 divided by 100 = 16,000

This means that Investor A's investment is 62.5% of the total investment, Investor B's investment is 31.25% of the total investment while investor C's investment is 6.25%.

10% of the profit is set aside for maintenance and other expenditure.
If the profit for the month is 1,000,000.
100,000 is set aside making 900,000 available to shared.

So
Investor A will get 562,000.
Investor B will get 281,250
Investor C will get 56,250

OPTION 2

The investor is given an agreed fixed % of invested funds as ROI (Return on Investment) monthly. This investor is also free to withdraw the principal fund invested over an agreed period of time.

Example if the agreed amount is 10 % of invested funds, and the principal refunded after 10 months.

If 500,00 was invested, then the investor gets 50,000 monthly and 550,000 at the end of 10 months.

This is just my own Opinion. Feel free to contribute.
. GREETINGS EVERYONE, I GOT THIS MAIL AND I WAS SO HAPPY, AS A SALARY EARNER I BELIEVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHERE WE PULL FUNDS TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE PROFIT IS IDEA, I AM INTERESTED AND WILL COMMENT AS I READ EACH PERSON POSTS.THANKS STPAT1 FOR SENDING ME THIS GOLDMINE, I JUST PRAY IT WORKS OUT FOR US ALL.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 2:03am On Jul 20, 2013
stpat1:

@Kazeem we are glad to have you in. With Haulfast Logistics, you are rest assured that you are with a winning team.
. IS THIS THE NAME GIVEN TO IT, WHO GAVE THE NAME AND HOW MANY ACCEPTED IT. JUST MAKING ENQUIRY.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2013
Ichiebillion1: Interesting so far.
Kudos to the initiator, Stpat1.
I wont be able to attend the meeting cos I dont stay in lagos,
but will like to make the following contributions
1.From the first meeting, decide on regular follow-up meetings
2.Establish dossiers for all partners using any bank accepted ID for each partner at a later date.
3. We need a sound lawyer to take care of legal issues at a later date, memorandum of understanding,company incorporation
4.Somebody has mentioned minutes of meeting and snapshots of ever meeting
5.Investment should be open to all but there will be a board of directors that the managers will report to and the composition shared on equity and democracy.The number should not be unwieldy to allow them function.
6. At a later date, those of us outside lagos may come in.
7. maintain all discussion in this thread,discourage all private emails ,pm or calls
8. Trust is earned. Let all genuinely interested people bear that in mind.

. good point and highly noted
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 3:22am On Jul 20, 2013
Greetings once again, i just took my time to read from page o to page 7 and i found myself in tears, yes i was crying . Why i ask myself and the answer i got is first they are tears of joy for a dream and initatives that is bound to work and succeed beyound our imaginations, second reason was my been angry for just receieving the mail this time from STPAT1. (I STILL THANK GOD I GOT IT SIR).
I know i have miss the 1st and 3rd meeting held in lagos, but definately i am not missing the next one by God's grace, Mr. STPAT1 may the Lord bless you for us all. kindly add me to the mailing list and phone list please, my contact is omirin4success@yahoo.com and my mobile is 08034606579. Please sir remember to add me on both list. i have some Qustions to ask cos i did not see anyone asking it or no concrete answer was given to the one that was asked.

QUEST 1- WHEN IS OUR NEXT MEETING IN LAGOS.
QUEST 2- CAN I BECOME A PARTNER AND LATER CHANGE TO AN INVERSTOR OR VICE VISA.
QUEST 3- THE MINIMUM EXPCETED AMOUNT FROM BOTH INVESTOR AND PARTNERS.
QUEST 4- IS THE ROI FOR INVESTORS A MONTHLY PAYOUT OR QUATERLY PAYOUT.
QUEST 5-WHAT WILL BE D MODE OF PAYMENT THAT WILL REQUIRE LESS STRESS AND EASY VERIFICATIONS.
Also i will Like u to have someone who can aid u so that the issue of u not been able to communicate wit us due to network and sudden change of shedule can be reduced as the case of the two meetings held in lagos comes to mind. INDEED I WANT TO APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH AND BE REST ASSURED THAT GOD IS WITH US IN THIS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ARE ON THIS JOURNEY, WE ALL SHALL TESTIFIED TO THE GLORY OF GOD . GREETINS ONCE AGAIN. RHEMITE

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by seaman007: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2013
stpat1: New Partners are welcome

When is your next meeting,date time and venue
Its a good initiative i will like to be part of
This is my contact details 08186525956,seaman007@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
denis88: Am interested in this....pls hit me up on 2272CF08,denisrobins88@yahoo.com

Your email have been added to the mail list so you will be getting updates. Pls also try and follow up on the thread as its always updated with relevant info too.

Thanks for your interest. Its a step in the right direction.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
Hii havw also read this topic from page 0 to 7,i am interested, email:abiodunq@yahoo.co.uk / mobile: 07011182551
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Humanbeans(m): 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
Im interested as an investor, my email is OAYORINDE at GMAIL dot COM. thank you. Its a great idea, I must confess, and I pray to God it will yield fruits. Amen
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by okechukwu3: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
stpat1:

. IS THIS THE NAME GIVEN TO IT, WHO GAVE THE NAME AND HOW MANY ACCEPTED IT. JUST MAKING ENQUIRY.
(Quote

Need answer
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 12:13am On Jul 21, 2013
Rhemite: Greetings once again, i just took my time to read from page o to page 7 and i found myself in tears, yes i was crying . Why i ask myself and the answer i got is first they are tears of joy for a dream and initatives that is bound to work and succeed beyound our imaginations, second reason was my been angry for just receieving the mail this time from STPAT1. (I STILL THANK GOD I GOT IT SIR).
I know i have miss the 1st and 3rd meeting held in lagos, but definately i am not missing the next one by God's grace, Mr. STPAT1 may the Lord bless you for us all. kindly add me to the mailing list and phone list please, my contact is omirin4success@yahoo.com and my mobile is 08034606579. Please sir remember to add me on both list. i have some Qustions to ask cos i did not see anyone asking it or no concrete answer was given to the one that was asked.

QUEST 5-WHAT WILL BE D MODE OF PAYMENT THAT WILL REQUIRE LESS STRESS AND EASY VERIFICATIONS.
Also i will Like u to have someone who can aid u so that the issue of u not been able to communicate wit us due to network and sudden change of shedule can be reduced as the case of the two meetings held in lagos comes to mind. INDEED I WANT TO APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH AND BE REST ASSURED THAT GOD IS WITH US IN THIS. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ARE ON THIS JOURNEY, WE ALL SHALL TESTIFIED TO THE GLORY OF GOD . GREETINS ONCE AGAIN. RHEMITE
. seems i will not be getting answers to my comments, my stpat1 am waitingv sir.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by nwapee(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Am in. Pls send me updates on 08069671050 okafornwanneka101@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rhemite: Greetings once again, i just took my time to read from page o to page 7 and i found myself in tears, yes i was crying . Why i ask myself and the answer i got is first they are tears of joy for a dream and initatives that is bound to work and succeed beyound our imaginations, second reason was my been angry for just receieving the mail this time from STPAT1. (I STILL THANK GOD I GOT IT SIR).

Hello,

Sorry about the late response to your questions. Actually if you took sometime to peruse through the thread, you would gotten an explicit answer to all the questions you asked.

The next meeting in Lagos will be announced as soon as we conclude the pooling of funds by the end of the month. So the next meeting will most likely be by September as we kick start.

QUEST 2- CAN I BECOME A PARTNER AND LATER CHANGE TO AN INVESTOR OR VICE VERSA.

Yes you can. Its your Call. Note: Partners cannot withdraw or transfer their funds within the first 2 years. After 2 years, a partner can withdraw or transfer part or all of his/her funds to anyone.

QUEST 3- THE MINIMUM EXPECTED AMOUNT FROM BOTH INVESTOR AND PARTNERS.

There is no fixed amount to become a Partner or an Investor for now as profits are shared according to how much was injected as a Partner or at an agreed % of Return on Investment (ROI)as an Investor.

QUEST 4- IS THE ROI FOR INVESTORS A MONTHLY PAYOUT OR QUARTERLY PAYOUT.

The Investor's ROI is expected to be Monthly but can also be Quarterly if the investor wants it that way.

QUEST 5-WHAT WILL BE THE MODE OF PAYMENT THAT WILL REQUIRE LESS STRESS AND EASY VERIFICATIONS.

Direct Bank deposit or online transfer will be the easiest, safest, fastest verifiable means.

I can always be reached by any on my two numbers 08060089362 or 07085694495 and peradventure the two networks still render me incommunicado, you can always reach me via my email saintpatrics@gmail.com or via the website http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us

I hope I have been able to clear the air on the questions. if you have any more questions, pls don't hesitate to ask.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
nwapee: Am in. Pls send me updates on 08069671050 okafornwanneka101@yahoo.com

Sure. You will be updated as events unfold.

Thanks
Haulfast logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
oke_chukwu: stpat1:

(Quote

Need answer

The name was discussed on the thread, off the thread and in the meetings held. So the name was adopted by partners.

This is how the name was adopted

Guys,
Here are the likely names to be registered

Haulfast Logistics

Translog Support Services

Benchmark Support services

What do you think?

Please feel free to comment.

This is also to remind interested partners that the 2nd meeting for partners will be holding on the Saturday 25th of May 2013.

Be part of it as you input is greatly appreciated.

Haulfast logistics. Sounds like a good one.

Company name
We discussed that the company name can be used to run the company for some time and later incorporated in the nearest future.
These names have been forwarded for name search at the CAC.

Haulfast Logistics

Translog Support Services

Benchmark Support services
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by achicares(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm in pls. Email
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by RockSuit: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
I'm interested, please add me to the mailing list,
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2013
Dear Esteemed Partners and Investors,

It has come to our notice that some unscrupulous characters have resulted to spamming Partners and Investor who dropped their numbers and emails on the thread.

For security concerns, I advice that interested Partners and Investors should stop dropping their Phone numbers and emails here on the thread. You can safely signify your interest via our website contact page http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us

Thanks for understanding.

Safety is everybody's business
Haulfast Logistics

https://www.facebook.com/haulfastlogistics

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by RockSuit: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
@stpat1, I'm interested, add me to the mailing list
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rock-Suit:
@stpat1, I'm interested, add me to the mailing list

Thanks for your interest. added
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dear Esteemed Partners and Investors,

It has come to our notice that some unscrupulous characters have resulted to spamming Partners and Investor who dropped their numbers and emails on the thread.

For security concerns, I advice that interested Partners and Investors should stop dropping their Phone numbers and emails here on the thread. You can safely signify your interest via our website contact page http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us

Haulfast Logistics

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Thanks for using the website to indicate your interest. Its safer and better. Welcome on board.

http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us

Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ranksz: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2013
How and when do interested partners contribute to be a partner? I cant find any account number here or on your website. lets know how to go about it.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by onaemo: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
am interested keep me posted my email is whedoo@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2013
onaemo: am interested keep me posted

Its good to have you in onaemo.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by etonslogistics: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
I need 3 trailers 40ft, sided/ open back for a job tomorrow morning.
Destination is Abuja.
Location is Lagos.
Date. Fri 26th/july
Cargo nature. Ply wood 1000 pcs.
Payment is N230k...
Interested truck owners call
Loading starts tomorrow.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2013
stpat1: Dear Esteemed Partners and Investors,

Haulfast Logistics. GOOD ONE PAT, I KNOW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. ANYWAY I HOPE EVERYONE TAKE NOTE THAT EVERY INFORMATION CAN BE VERIFIED ON THIS PLATFORM. I ALSO RECIEVE SUCH CALLS, I SIMPLY IGNORE THEM AND TELL THEM OFF, ONLYB IF YOU ARE GREEDY WILL YOU BE SCAMMED. GREETINGS EVERYONE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / #JumiaNigeria Nigerians Recommend Adjustments To Courier Companys Delivery Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.