Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (25178 Views)

Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by bonnyz: 2:18am On Jun 02, 2013
Dailynews pls send me details of the TATA higher purchase programme.(nnebonny@yahoo.com).Thanks man
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2013
smiley
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by nadabo70(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2013
@stpat1
stpat1: The date and venue

Date: 8th June 2013
Time: 12 Noon
Venue: 34 Ijaiye road Marketing bus stop Ogba Agege.

From Ikeja, board a bus heading to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Ogba, board a bus heading to Agege and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Agege, Board a bus going to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call.

Please here are my numbers. 08060089362 or 07085694495. The networks sometimes act funny.

Arrangement for seats and the environment is also quite conducive.

The names

Haulfast Logistics

Translog Support Services

Benchmark Support services

have been submitted to CAC for names search and the search result should be out before next week runs out.
Please be reminded that we agreed that each partner pays #1,500 to take care of the CAC procedures and other logistics as this form the foundation of things to come. This is the first step of our commitment to work towards achieving our goal.
I'm impressed by the responses already and I tell you guys, I'm encouraged to put in all I have in my arsenal to ensure we arrive at our destination.

God willing, I'll be in Lagos on the that date.

Thanks
Patric

This is very interesting. I have been looking for something like this and will make time to attend the next meeting.is there any requirement before one attends.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by dencharles01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
I'm interested send me details dencharles01@gmail.com or 08080699665 and min that can be invested
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oluks05: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2013
stpat1: The date and venue

Date: 8th June 2013
Time: 12 Noon
Venue: 34 Ijaiye road Marketing bus stop Ogba Agege.

From Ikeja, board a bus heading to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Ogba, board a bus heading to Agege and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Agege, Board a bus going to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call.

Please here are my numbers. 08060089362 or 07085694495. The networks sometimes act funny.

Arrangement for seats and the environment is also quite conducive.

The names

Haulfast Logistics

Translog Support Services

Benchmark Support services

have been submitted to CAC for names search and the search result should be out before next week runs out.
Please be reminded that we agreed that each partner pays #1,500 to take care of the CAC procedures and other logistics as this form the foundation of things to come. This is the first step of our commitment to work towards achieving our goal.
I'm impressed by the responses already and I tell you guys, I'm encouraged to put in all I have in my arsenal to ensure we arrive at our destination.

God willing, I'll be in Lagos on the that date.

Thanks
Patric

Is this meeting still holding today?
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2013
oluks05:

Is this meeting still holding today?

I'm not sure! I got a text saying that the meeting is on Hold pending the outcome from CAC as regards to the company name Reg. I don't know why it has not been said here!
This is the number to call!
Stpat:07085694495, 08060089362
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oluks05: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2013
chukwuwike2ny:

I'm not sure! I got a text saying that the meeting is on Hold pending the outcome from CAC as regards to the company name Reg. I don't know why it has not been said here!
This is the number to call!
Stpat:07085694495, 08060089362

Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Dualprince280: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2013
This is a brilliant idea.im highly interested nd hope to be at d meeting today.contacts-08060459304,djmyteam@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by millhouse: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2013
Please can anyone reCONFirM the meeting for today .
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
I was there, unfortunately the meeting did not hold as scheduled, when contacted on phone Yemi (the guy handling the finances) said a cancellation was posted here, but what we have here is not a semblance of such, except that Chuks claimed he is 'not sure' because he got a text that the meeting has been put on hold. It is my humble opinion that this information could have been better managed
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2013
oduz: I was there, unfortunately the meeting did not hold as scheduled, when contacted on phone Yemi (the guy handling the finances) said a cancellation was posted here, but what we have here is not a semblance of such, except that Chuks claimed he is 'not sure' because he got a text that the meeting has been put on hold. It is my humble opinion that this information could have been better managed
Sorry about that! I think stpat was unable to post it for some reasons that he will explain ASAP! But he did send sms to prospective partners that he has there numbers! Maybe he cudn't access the internet at that time cos posting it here would've been more easier for him!
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by samseen02(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2013
Get fresh Online and Offline business Ideas in Nigeria. Visit www.wealthmeans..com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by evantical: 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
plz let spatz get the numbers of all prospective partners,so we can communicate easly . I didnt get any information on the cancellation of the meeting. Some people are coming from a far distance like east and north.we should also have the account we can pay in the CAC registration fees.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by uwem18: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
i would also love to join this partner
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Saintigk(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please, let's all be patient wt patrick. I have been trying his MTN for some days eva since I got his notification abt postponement, but d no has been unreachable. I want to believe his MTN is either missing or out of coverage as he has not been on this thread for a while.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2013
chukwuwike2ny:
Sorry about that! I think stpat was unable to post it for some reasons that he will explain ASAP! But he did send sms to prospective partners that he has there numbers! Maybe he cudn't access the internet at that time cos posting it here would've been more easier for him!

Thanks Chuks, apology noted

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2013
Dear esteemed Partners, I am sincerely sorry about my prolong absence from the thread and my inability to to post a notice about the meeting that was put on hold. I was unavoidably absent as I had to attend to a very important issue and the lack of access to mobile network and the internet rendered me incommunicado.

I sent out messages concerning the new development to most people whose numbers I have on file. @Oduz, I'm surprised you didn't get it. I'm particularly sorry about that, pls accept my unreserved apology.

The meeting was actually held up to avoid calling for too many meetings at short notices. This is because the CAC registration had not been concluded and so I thought it would be convenient to all to encapsulate all issues to be discussed in a meeting after we get the result. I called Yemi today and he said certificate will be out in 3 weeks time. I will send his numbers to your emails as he may not want his number displayed here. You are free to contact him anytime to know the update on the CAC proceedings and other stuffs.

Partners, pls check your email as financial talks are not allowed on the forum.

Pls always feel free to make your suggestions and inquiries here.

Thanks
Patric
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by LabourParty(m): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2013
I've read every single page, and I've finally decided to be part of it.

I can't attend meetings, but pls keep us updated on here.

If this works well, I might be able to get some of my friends involved. But personally I'm 100% interested.

Pls send me more info on deemila111@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2013
Apology noted
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by etonslogistics: 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
how do truck owner become part of this forum, and is there any special partnership, cos my firm already own 5trucks

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by forster: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by okechukwu3: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
richling77: @spat1 as you know I don't stay in Lagos too. I will only wait on the outcome of the meeting which I wish you can briefly post here for those of us not in Lagos but are interested. Thanks.

Yes sure. the outcome will be posted here.

I have not been in any of the meetings due to nature of my work, so posting the outcome of the meetings here will be greatly acknowledged.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
No Problem guys, The outcome of the next meeting (which will be a decisive one) will surely be posted here and to the emails of prospective partners.

Thanks
Patric
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ifechez: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2013
stpat1: No Problem guys, The outcome of the next meeting (which will be a decisive one) will surely be posted here and to the emails of prospective partners.

Thanks
Patric

Thanks for this great idea. Am very much interested but do not reside in Lagos. Am in onitsha and here is my number: 08033028450 and email: amaechi19@gmail.com. tanx
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by EVERWIN(m): 4:53am On Jun 22, 2013
@ patric and potential future partners you can add me on g+ for chatting about haulage biz.
http://everwin.gnbo.com.ng/
If we need to buy trucks from Europe, I can assist on that.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello Guys,

It's been quite a while, We have been waiting to Pick up our CAC certificate and God willing we should have it in our hands before the week runs out.

As soon as we have the certificate at hand, we will proceed with the account opening. We are looking at GT bank. The account opening should not take more than next week. As soon as the account is opened, a meeting will be scheduled to furnish them on the account details and discuss other important issues.

After the meeting, We will start pooling in funds into the account by would be pioneering partners.
There shall be 2 months grace for interested partners to pooling in their funds into the account. Pls bear in mind that within this time of pooling the funds, there are no signatories so funds can only be deposited without withdrawal from the account at this time.

After the 2 months period of pooling funds into the account by interested partners, The 3 highest depositors will be highlighted and will be chosen as part of the Five Man Board to include Me and 1 other elected person. The Board members shall be the Signatories to the Major Account. Any 4 of any of the signatories will be enough to append a check for withdrawal. A meeting will follow introducing the Board members to other Partners and discussion on business commencement will also be discussed.

If you have any questions, pls don't hesitate to post it here or contact me.

You will be kept informed as events unfold.

Thanks
Patric
saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by forster: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
forster: Hi Patrick thanks for the update.
You said that during the 2 months period for pooling of funds by the would be pioneer partners the account will not have signatories to guard against withdrawal. My question is can an account be opened in any Nigerian bank without signatories?
Regards.

@forster, Yes it can. It's what you want that you agree with the bank. They sure understand the reasons for it. Its a corporate account and each organisation has its terms. Signatories for withdrawal will be made available to them after the 2 months have elapsed.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by demarc: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
ANY SERIOUS BUYER IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING PETROLEUM PRODUCTS:
-AGO (any quantity required)
-LPFO(any quantity required with genuine NNPC Allocation)
-Crude Oil ( with genuine NNPC allocation)
Should contact us : DEMARC OIL GROUP LTD
We don't sell them but we have recommended & reliable sellers as our clients. All we do is facilitate the transactions successfully & and take our commisions.
Pls serious buyers/agents or mandates should contact us as we don't waste our time dealing with mediocres.
CONTACT US NOW:
Thank you.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 12:44am On Jul 03, 2013
Hello Esteemed partners,

I am glad to tell you that the Haulfast Logistics Certificate is finally out and in hand now. Its a bold step forward and we can now proceed steadily and speedily.

The next step is for us to meet and discuss the next step. This next meeting will be a crucial and important meeting as we will be re-echoing the aims, goals and visions of the Partnership, the procedures with which we intend to achieve those goals and discussing the account procedures and pooling of funds.
I implore all prospecting members to avail themselves at the meeting. We want to hear your opinion, your positive input is very important for a hitch free take off.

Lets come together and leverage on our arsenal of experience to achieve our collective goal and realise the great vision. I've been privileged to meet a few of you with tremendous ideas and I can't wait to meet those of you that I've only heard or read your intelligent ideas.

The date of the meeting will be fixed before tomorrow runs out.

A scanned copy of the cert has been sent to your emails.

Thanks
Patric
saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 4:07am On Jul 03, 2013
I just saw dis now an am so intrested pls @spat include me, here s my mail adres --- iamchiboy@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.