Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946408 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=stbaby4real2002 post=46908396][/quote]

please check your GIS profile to know if your details are still there because mine shows blank.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Here is GIS call desk, 0810 557 6779
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EngrAhlan(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
MINE IS ALSO BLANK..

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Babzrockman: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Blank profiles everywhere
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2016
Mine ain't blank. Abeg make 1st do come make we submit another time sheet. Can't wait to ball out of dis programme.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by neyosea25(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Babzrockman:
Blank profiles everywhere
When are you to exit the program?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Timesheet is out
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
kessy123:
Timesheet is out
of what purpose is the time sheet.....lubbish embarassed
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
vroom:

of what purpose is the time sheet.....lubbish embarassed
lwkmh grin grin
Truth is GIS will likely end by 30th August cos Dats d end date for d last batch. Am thinking N-power is d new govt pet project . Anyways,lets adhere to submit n b hopeful for alert

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
keemi:
lwkmh grin grin
Truth is GIS will likely end by 30th August cos Dats d end date for d last batch. Am thinking N-power is d new govt pet project . Anyways,lets adhere to submit n b hopeful for alert

u can't register for Npower then bro,GIS is only holding us to ransome
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Firm Yet to Match/Hire Status Exited System Register Date 26-10-2012 Match Date 21-08-2015 Hire Date 21-08-2015 Exit Date 30-09-2016
this is what I've been seen in my profile since last year after fircecom palava.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=samobaba4u post=47298107]have u been able to fill ur time sheets and you're not been owed?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 4:13am On Jul 11, 2016
GIS

Don

End

Be that oo

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2016
cashreport:
GIS

Don

End

Be that oo

e be like so jare,make we go Npower
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by PaulErungworo: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Pls did anybody here registered for for n'power? If yes, did u get d acknowledgement slip via email after registration? I'm asking this because I applied but didn't get d acknowledgement email whereas my brother that I assisted him with d registration got d acknowledgement mail. Pls I need urgent response. Thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2016
PaulErungworo:
Pls did anybody here registered for for n'power? If yes, did u get d acknowledgement slip via email after registration? I'm asking this because I applied but didn't get d acknowledgement email whereas my brother that I assisted him with d registration got d acknowledgement mail. Pls I need urgent response. Thank you
If you have not gotten the acknowledge slip up till now,reapply.When reapplying Carefully check on the top right hand side of your monitor,upload your documents again,your acknowledgement will be sent to you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2016
Wetin u see?
cashreport:
GIS

Don

End

Be that oo
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Valmesk:
If you have not gotten the acknowledge slip up till now,reapply.When reapplying Carefully check on the top right hand side of your monitor,upload your documents again,your acknowledgement will be sent to you.

I think it's not almost true cos ve done dat series of times.. And still no acknowledgement mail..

Each time I try reapplying I get am already registered.

I bliv d IT guys knows about dis so d reference number may not b one of d criteria or asked

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2016
cashreport:
GIS

Don

End

Be that oo
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) was created in April 2001 to implement the Nigerian Information Technology Policy and co-ordinate general IT development in the country. It was mandated by the National Information Technology Development Act (2007) to create a framework for the planning, research, development, standardization, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and regulation of Information Technology practices, activities and systems in Nigeria.

Its role therefore is to develop Information technology in the country through regulatory standards, guidelines and policies. Additionally, NITDA is the clearing house for all IT projects and infrastructure development in the country. It is the prime Agency for e-government implementation, Internet governance and general IT development in Nigeria.

Applications are invited for the position below:

Job Title: NITDA-GIS IT Entrepreneurship Development Programme

Job Summary

NITDA hereby invites interested Information Technology firms to formerly apply for the services of young graduate interns who have completed a 3 month technical training on software development optimised for various sectors of the economy.
The placement is part of the overall programme of the Federal Government to empower the young IT graduate with software development skills, business incubation and mentor-ship.
The graduate intern will work for the IT firm while the Government pays.

Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please, house, let's begin to raise our tweeting artillery machine. Let's try and use every means (calling the Customer care line0810 557 6779, tweeting, mail e.t.c) to get in touch with GIS (FMF) to pay our stipends...this is 7th month of the year and today is 14 time sheet is still on for the month of June...LET THEM HEAR US OUT...N-POWER STARTS NEXT MONTH

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by KnightOJ(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Gheritage:
Please, house, let's begin to raise our tweeting artillery machine. Let's try and use every means (calling the Customer care line0810 557 6779, tweeting, mail e.t.c) to get in touch with GIS (FMF) to pay our stipends...this is 7th month of the year and today is 14 time sheet is still on for the month of June...LET THEM HEAR US OUT...N-POWER STARTS NEXT MONTH

Supported. On twitter mention @GISInternship @cenbank and ones we are used to. We'll still go with our hashtag #FGPAYGISINTERNS

4 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
GIS has completely abandon interns, no comments, no reply. And all this is happening under the regime that claims fighting corruption.
What more can be corrupt than owing and ignoring young graduates? Is it that there's no money to pay or has someone diverted our funds?

Only God will save us from GIS debts.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
alert
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
April alert confirmed here...

Team Benin
#Godwin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Only one person

Shouting alert

Very poor

Indeed
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Alllllerrrrrt
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
God win
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
janengozi:
Alllllerrrrrt

Copy past the alert

State n how many months paid

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
April ,Alert Delta State
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
Just one month April. cry
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DonDanServices(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Which kind of Alert be that?

janengozi:
Alllllerrrrrt

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.