Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945836 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
writetopoker:
This is the week of big excreta. According to our dreamers, back in the days.
That excreta is really sure...but Me never see oo...na only monthly statements from my bankers oo...Baba God should pick my calls and those that have not been paid too

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
sherryshitt:

I and my other colleague both got the alert the same time, yes i've bn paid January. Wassup with urs?
I have not been paid at all... nothing in Jan, nothing in Feb...none of my interns were paid. Did the GIS team visit ur firm when dey were visiting firms in Lagos?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
Gheritage:
I have not been paid at all... nothing in Jan, nothing in Feb...none of my interns were paid. Did the GIS team visit ur firm when dey were visiting firms in Lagos?

No, they didn't visit @all. I hope the fault isn't from ur employer, there could be something he/she isn't doing right
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
sherryshitt:

No, they didn't visit @all. I hope the fault isn't from ur employer, there could be something he/she isn't doing right
No problem on our side...we filled our time sheets and he approved before 7th day of every month
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good evening house, pls i just noticed that timesheet isn't showing,and i cant mark the time sheet. Is there Anyone who nitice this too? Whats the way out? Thank you for your response.

God Bless Nigeria...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Please is there anyone who have fill their May timesheet,cos I'm unable to see and fill mine,,,,
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2016
ayiri11:
Please is there anyone who have fill their May timesheet,cos I'm unable to see and fill mine,,,,

Yes. Since you didn't fill your timesheet on 1st you need to wait till 7th

aniblue:
Good evening house, pls i just noticed that timesheet isn't showing,and i cant mark the time sheet. Is there Anyone who nitice this too? Whats the way out? Thank you for your response.
God Bless Nigeria...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 9:06am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=dnatz post=46286774]
Yes. Since you didn't fill your timesheet on 1st you need to wait till 7th
[/quote
chai, dia ris god ooooh
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2016
I don get alert. March. Anambra.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Alert Delta
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2016
March Alert #Lagos
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2016
I just got 12000 for march
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Team Abuja yaf receive alert for march #God win, make them no they silent on,our January stipends oooo...more excreta from their yash IJN.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mopolchi:
I don get alert. March. Anambra.

Please were you paid your February stipends last week
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cashreport: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
[size=14pt]

Any new payment

This evening ??

[/size]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
starbuck:

Please were you paid your February stipends last week
yes I got the February own last week.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
ayiri11:

pls, is there any info/remedy on this
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Even till now,I can't still access my timesheet ,please is there anyone with relevant information about filling of May timesheet
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
When is April and may alert dropping grin,tnk God I ticked the few days that came up on the 1st
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
This time around time sheet was closed on 3th June and if you discover that you can't see your Acct. no, BVN no, Hired date and so on then you have been removed by GIS.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sarkeee:
This time around time sheet was closed on 3th June and if you discover that you can't see your Acct. no, BVN no, Hired date and so on then you have been removed by GIS.
My account no , BVN and Hired Date is still showing,, but the problem is ,I can't access the timesheet talkless of filling it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
can someone still fill both the one of May and June together next
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gingger(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
ayiri11:
can someone still fill both the one of May and June together next

No...

Are u new to. Dis scheme?

As per time sheet I tink urs a technical issue... Those happy dey ticked 8days I hope u won't come back here to cry for been such in a hurry...

God bless us all
God bless Nigeria
God bless GIS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
gingger:

No...

Are u new to. Dis scheme?

As per time sheet I tink urs a technical issue... Those happy dey ticked 8days I hope u won't come back here to cry for been such in a hurry...

God bless us all
God bless Nigeria
God bless GIS
I'm not new on the scheme but what really happened ,, on 1st of this month I saw the timesheet but it was showing just 3days,so I decide to wait till Friday to see if they will make amend on the site but on logging to the site I couldn't see the timesheet again till date,,but if I may ask have you filled yours
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nope! as you saw only 3days on your time sheet just check all in other to avoid loosing of yours, since you know most of us are using phone for browsing therefore when ever you saw even only 1day don't waste time just check all, similarly the moment you loosed the appropriate date so there is no way to make it again.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sarkeee:
Nope! as you saw only 3days on your time sheet just check all in other to avoid loosing of yours, since you know most of us are using phone for browsing therefore when ever you saw even only 1day don't waste time just check all, similarly the moment you loosed the appropriate date so there is no way to make it again.
please what happen to yours that make you not to fill your timesheet..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nelhrt: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Call 08093185003 or 0809 723 6284 to schedule an interview date.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 2:35am On Jun 08, 2016
You can check now to fill your timesheets.
Cc
ayiri11
aniblue
Better do it now before they close it again.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayiri11: 4:47am On Jun 08, 2016
dnatz:
You can check now to fill your timesheets.
Cc
ayiri11
aniblue
Better do it now before they close it again.
Thanks @ Dantz,I have just don dat
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sarkeee: 5:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Please, Times sheet for those who not fill their.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dnatz(f): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2016
ayiri11:
Thanks @ Dantz,I have just don dat
Uwc
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2016
Goodmorning all,
here is to inform the house that timesheet for the month of May is open, those who could'nt acccess their timesheet can do so immediately, thank you.

God Bless Nigeria....

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.