Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828295 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by canadadirect(f): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2014
olami101: pls honourable menber in d house......i need urgent ansa to my question.....wch site can i see mayb am eligible for d profession required by canada ?secondly how can i IELTS EXAM ?

check your job duties here
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?

book ielts here

https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/Default.aspx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by asiwaju2000(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
Good day all.
I apply for loan in my office and the loan was granted.it was fixed. however my statement account was also submitted along with the sum fixed.but my company will be deducting the money at the end of the month.my major challenge is that if Ghana request my account statement the loan repayment will show when represented to Ghana.since the major p o f is fixed 2.5m and 300k in my account.Hope I m safe the this method.I also send my pension statement which is 3m.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by imanifaith45: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2014
Hallo everyone, I feel blessed because I came across this forum. I have really leant a lot. Please could someone send the ielts material. my email address : imanifaith45@gmail.com be blessed.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by BoladeBaileys: 11:36am On Sep 23, 2014
Can someone kindly help me with IELTS materials.
baileystudiotampa@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2014
asiwaju2000: Good day all.
I apply for loan in my office and the loan was granted.it was fixed. however my statement account was also submitted along with the sum fixed.but my company will be deducting the money at the end of the month.my major challenge is that if Ghana request my account statement the loan repayment will show when represented to Ghana.since the major p o f is fixed 2.5m and 300k in my account.Hope I m safe the this method.I also send my pension statement which is 3m.
Not sure i understand you very well but I'll try to comment.
I understood that your application has been submitted with a POF consisting of 2.5m F.D and 300K statement of account....(am i right?)
My understanding is that you just submitted your application (btw May and Now,2014).
Your fear is that if Accra later asked for your update of POF and they discover the loan...maybe it will be a problem..(am i right).
Regardless of my assumption been right or wrong(Maybe you are FSW 2013/2014 or FSW2014/2015_current...I dont know),whenever Accra ask of update of your POF...regardless of what you had in your account when you submitted,the update they will ask from you is your current account statement to be sure you have your family size POF in it and will not have effect on your previous history during submission.
I know I assumed too much...let me know where the assumptions are wrong for you to receive better response.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by asiwaju2000(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks you.
Y got my questions. So I didn't need to worry about the history on the statement. What matter most is the total balance on the statement and not the transaction on the statement. By ending of this month the repayment of my loan will show on my account.my account by ending of the month will show that I m repaying a loan.hope that will not cause any issue for me.since when submitted it before does not have any loan transactions on the statement.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dondondee1: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Good day house please how do people who want to go for Phd programs in Canada apply for the FSW.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princebimby: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
please is there anybody form lautech ogbomoso on the forum i will need help with this WES verification stuff so that i cn expediate the process. i guess it always goes through the registrar. thanks for ur kind help
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
asiwaju2000: Thanks you.
Y got my questions. So I didn't need to worry about the history on the statement. What matter most is the total balance on the statement and not the transaction on the statement. By ending of this month the repayment of my loan will show on my account.my account by ending of the month will show that I m repaying a loan.hope that will not cause any issue for me.since when submitted it before does not have any loan transactions on the statement.
Its not an issue for now at the submission stage.
If they doubt your POF,Accra will request for an update in POF during your medicals.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Kevinoh: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ damkollins,
Thanks a lot for the kind gesture. Remain blessed!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by amazingfortune: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
For how long should the funds remain in the bank account. Can I put them to use once the statement has been submitted? Damkollins/Solomon anyone?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hassle of raising a draft with Gtb.
What a day!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
Meritl: Hassle of raising a draft with Gtb.
What a day!

Eeyah. Its worth it. Was trying to raise the draft today too. Was told to come back tomorrow for further details. THe guy @ their Customer service is a novince. Promised to make a phone call to verify the process
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello all
Im at the final stage of gathering my application and i need help regarding the ffg

I av some explanation on my application hence i am including a cover letter but im not sure who to address it to.does anyone know this.
Secondly i need to find out if anyone has raised a gtb draft in abuja and which area or does this mean i have to do it in lagos.

Is there a spexific size of envelope to put passport photographs or any small envelop will do.
Thank u house
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
seunlovesa:

Eeyah. Its worth it. Was trying to raise the draft today too. Was told to come back tomorrow for further details. THe guy @ their Customer service is a novince. Promised to make a phone call to verify the process

Honestly, its worth it.
Paid in US$1050.
The current exchange rate for $CAD to $US was around 0.9052. I used a rate of .93 which made the needed balance to be $US1023 plus charge of $US10.5 and another conversion fee of around #280 naira or so.
Hence the $US 1050 was sufficient.

About 4 hrs later I was called that I had insufficient money in the account. I had to go back and explain that it was $1100CAD not US$1100.
They said statements that don't make meaning to a child in kindergarten. They were finally still able to do it and got a confirmation from Lag that they'll raise a draft of $1100CAD. Should get it in 72 workinv hours that will be a pessimistic Thursday, hopeful Friday or a sure Monday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by asiwaju2000(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
asiwaju2000: Good day all.
thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
bees74: Hello all
Im at the final stage of gathering my application and i need help regarding the ffg

I av some explanation on my application hence i am including a cover letter but im not sure who to address it to.does anyone know this.
Secondly i need to find out if anyone has raised a gtb draft in abuja and which area or does this mean i have to do it in lagos.

Is there a spexific size of envelope to put passport photographs or any small envelop will do.
Thank u house

1. What's FFG?
2. Just visit a GT bank branch in Abuja to initiate the draft process and they should be able to liase with any other branch that can do it, if they cannot do it.

I'm doing mine from Benin and will pick it up here in Benin.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by loriaidah(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls pls I need answers for the questions I've ask can someone respond pls
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by yomifowe(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
imanifaith45: Hallo everyone, I feel blessed because I came across this forum. I have really leant a lot. Please could someone send the ielts material. my email address : imanifaith45@gmail.com be blessed.

For those looking for ielts materials, go to these sites;

www.ielts-simon.com
www.examenglish.com
www.britishcouncil.org
www.ieltsbuddy.com
www.ieltsforfree.com
www.testden.com
www.goodluckielts.com

I for one only used the free materials in britishcouncil.org, i couldnt even exhaust the materials and i aced the exams without any external tutor or tutorials.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2014
Meritl:

Honestly, its worth it.
Paid in US$1050.
The current exchange rate for $CAD to $US was around 0.9052. I used a rate of .93 which made the needed balance to be $US1023 plus charge of $US10.5 and another conversion fee of around #280 naira or so.
Hence the $US 1050 was sufficient.

About 4 hrs later I was called that I had insufficient money in the account. I had to go back and explain that it was $1100CAD not US$1100.
They said statements that don't make meaning to a child in kindergarten. They were finally still able to do it and got a confirmation from Lag that they'll raise a draft of $1100CAD. Should get it in 72 workinv hours that will be a pessimistic Thursday, hopeful Friday or a sure Monday.
Good experience... how did u get the USD u put in ur US dorm acct?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
ferdimako:
Good experience... how did u get the USD u put in ur US dorm acct?

I bought a dollar at the rate of #169.3 to a dollar from those Bereau de Change guys (mallam) and paid into my Dorm account.
It has really been an experience, thanks to CIC.
#imustgotothemarpleleafcountry.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
Meritl:

I bought a dollar at the rate of #169.3 to a dollar from those Bereau de Change guys (mallam) and paid into my Dorm account.
It has really been an experience, thanks to CIC.
#imustgotothemarpleleafcountry.
hahaha....gud one bro...gud one.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2014
amazingfortune: For how long should the funds remain in the bank account. Can I put them to use once the statement has been submitted? Damkollins/Solomon anyone?
You can use the cash provided you have a back up plan to use it whenever an update is needed or asked by your local visa office.
Just make sure you have the ability to raise the fund when requested without borrowing it.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
bees74: Hello all

Thank u house
1.You can just address it to the courier address of CIC .
2.I'm sure there will be a centralized branch in Abuja where it canned done .You may also call Gtbank customer care line for guidance.
3.Small envelope will do.......Infact ,you can just put it in the overall envelope like that.......no issue.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
loriaidah: Pls pls I need answers for the questions I've ask can someone respond pls
loriaidah: Pls am new and I need some informations. Nurses are not applying or they don't want to share?I read that RN/RM were been evaluated as hospital study and training.so which NOC can you apply for. Urgent pls
loriaidah: Can someone put money in his account and ask for statement immediately? Or there is a time frame for which the money should be in the bank?
loriaidah: Pls if you have police certificate that was issue in July and is valid til 10/10/2014 and you are sending your application hopefully before the end of the week can you use it or apply for another.
loriaidah: Pls help which NOC can someone with RN/RM apply for?since someone said it was evaluated as Canadian equivalent of 4 years hospital study and training. And the point you will get.pls urgent
Sorry your queries are been overlooked .
1.There is no time frame for putting money into your account....you can print your statement immediately but be sure to have back up plans to update the POF whenever Accra ask for updates.
2.You can still insert the PCC even if it's late...have it at the back of your mind that Accra will later ask for it.Putting it now or not will not affect your application package negatively since PCC is not compulsory at this stage.No need to apply for another PCC for now.
3.Seems the NOC for RN / RM is either 3011 and / or 3012......check the 50 NOC list i pasted in the morning as an update of the application received.
4.I want to believe such will get 21points.
Not sure all questions have been answered ......please confirm.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by loriaidah(f): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks for the reply at need more info pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.