Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (38327 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Ninilowo(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2013
Scarpon: and what took your eyes there that u have to look and look over again
and why the initial exposure?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 06, 2013
Duh revealing of my cleavage totally depends on what I'm wearing, I mean Fashion has to happen, some clothes demand cleavage exposure- and gladly I'd do it.

Funny topic!
Oh please if you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen. *catwalks away, exposing cleavage* #tchew

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2013
Gotta confess, am a sucker for well-rounded, firm boobs...not necessarily too big but just moderate with erect nipples...can play with them all night en neva get tired...but personally i dont trip when a girl/lady exposes her cleavage..it screams of desperation to me..real men are not opportunists..we like to be kept guessing..it makes the game of chasing ladies fun en a lot more interesting...
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Ochek: 2:48pm On May 06, 2013
OLD BUT GOLD!

A lady with big boobs (exposing part of them - "see my cleavage" enters a bus. She had a
rosary around her neck with the rosary cross
between her big boobs. Akpos was sitting beside her and at a point he
could not help staring, The lady knowing that Akpos has been staring at
her boobs for 15 mins, The lady asked,”Are you looking at Jesus on the
cross?” The guy then smiled and answered,” NO, actualy am looking at the two thieves beside
him.”

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 2:48pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

with that ur monkey teeth and small okro breast grin
I can imagine
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin some pple are damn wicked!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Zet72(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: Abeg gals parkage it well,,spray its,let it sparkle nd open it a little,,let da boys eyes feel a little cuz dats what God gave to us nd can do it anyhw we lik,,it aint nobdy property,,its our body nd our property,,cuz they gat ntn 2 do da 2 talk abt ladies nd their lifestlyle
see as u wowo de talk rubbish. Anyway if u see a God fearing girl/lady it reflects in their dressing
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Tundecool(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
jntyjnty007: Cleavage has been flashing for thousands of years, and it ain't about to stop. We do it because we can, fashion industry, and yes loads of women do it because they want men to look, "check me out I got a fine pair, but just don't stare".
ogbeni, we no see anytyn...na pple lyk u dey get saggy bobie.....mtscheew!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 2:52pm On May 06, 2013
Ochek: OLD BUT GOLD!

A lady with big boobs (exposing part of them - "see my cleavage" enters a bus. She had a
rosary around her neck with the rosary cross
between her big boobs. Akpos was sitting beside her and at a point he
could not help staring, The lady knowing that Akpos has been staring at
her boobs for 15 mins, The lady asked,”Are you looking at Jesus on the
cross?” The guy then smiled and answered,” NO, actualy am looking at the two thieves beside
him.”
grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by deekris: 2:52pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: Abeg gals parkage it well,,spray its,let it sparkle nd open it a little,,let da boys eyes feel a little cuz dats what God gave to us nd can do it anyhw we lik,,it aint nobdy property,,its our body nd our property,,cuz they gat ntn 2 do da 2 talk abt ladies nd their lifestlyle
Hey!u must be joking,beta repent b4 it is to late
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2013

Warri, Delta... Your comment is just one of the many reasons, that made people think Delta girls are generally bad. Consult the Bible and you will know those things ain't yours and you are not to expose them to the public in wrongly manner, safe you are one of those that trade in exchange for money. Just saying, no pun intended and please don't give me lip.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Rexnegro(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2013
There are no babes anymore Jare...!!!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Ninilowo(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2013
Hw on earth would someone award me a slap for looking at free gift of nature? Whalahi "gbege" go shele that day. Whenever PCHN (abi wetin den they call dem)strike like ds, na to comot for house go feed my eyez remain abeg. Anyone wey no dey convenient make she cover her whatever abi?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
Zet72:
see as u wowo de talk rubbish. Anyway if u see a God fearing girl/lady it reflectives in their dressing
...Easy bruv...its just her opinion en she's entitled to it..dnt deny her the right to freedom of expression ..lol
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Tundecool(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2013
Amaaskia: Duh revealing of my cleavage totally depends on what I'm wearing, I mean Fashion has to happen, some clothes demand cleavage exposure- and gladly I'd do it.

Funny topic!
Oh please if you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen. *catwalks away, exposing cleavage* #tchew

Abeg waka comot wit d@ ur cat leg, mtscheeew...na ppl lyk u dey get flat chest!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Sike(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2013
I Trust my eyes sha. E no dey look anywhere i no send am... AUZUBILLAHI!!!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 06, 2013
Na yeye dey worry una,for me o,if i like breast i go make sure say i get chance suck it.after that she will never carry her already sucked breast to do guy for me.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2013
Amaaskia: Duh revealing of my cleavage totally depends on what I'm wearing, I mean Fashion has to happen, some clothes demand cleavage exposure- and gladly I'd do it.

Funny topic!

baby, that ya damned cleavage is what am looking for...i still haven't got your pin code ya know wink
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Charleslogan(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2013
Donalð Genes: Can our ladies stop confusing us on the road with their silly boobs exposure for crying out loud? It's getting out control these days in port Harcourt, Gosh!!am sick and tired of ogling all manners of bobby all in the name of looking sexy later when we look ,they stupidly ask us 'what are we starring at? like what the Bleep is that suppose to mean

Imagine a girl on 93.7 fm on a phone in night programme tonight that she usually caught some guys starring but at one point she vex slap a guy once "cos he was so really starring at her boobs..................

And d fool kept quite...took d slap in a humble way? If na me na 3rd world war I go declare....rubbish

" And another girl phone in and said 'are we men mad to stare at "em boobs? saying is it their fault to look attractive?

...........Rubbish talks...anyway make I no just vex this night.
angry
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
Gotta confess, am a sucker for well-rounded, firm boobs...not necessarily too big but just moderate with erect nipples...can play with them all night en neva get tired...but personally i dont trip when a girl/lady exposes her cleavage..it screams of desperation to me..real men are not opportunists..we like to be kept guessing..it makes the game of chasing ladies fun en a lot more interesting...

Can i ever say more... cool
Well rounded, firm, moderately big and erect nipples wink
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MuyiGL: 3:07pm On May 06, 2013
sexymoma: truely speakin it reali gettin out of hand nd dey re nt to b blame, we av sum guys dat do go to d market nd purchase sum silly cloth 4 dia gurlfwend

What is "gurlfwend"? Is it easier to type than "girlfriend" or what?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 06, 2013
Tundecool:
Abeg waka comot wit d@ ur cat leg, mtscheeew...na ppl lyk u dey get flat chest!

Cat leg? Or catwalk? Gosh you clearly live in the bush. Oh and for the record, my gals r awesome #:-)
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Adamsynox(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2013
They like been banged
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

baby, that ya damned cleavage is what am looking for...i still haven't got your pin code ya know wink

Hmm pin code? Pin code to what exactly?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Engineer1985(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
Anyway, I trust my eyes....e no dey look dat side, nat straight e dey look...
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Emlina(f): 3:20pm On May 06, 2013
Guys, y re u always on ladies? D urge 2 leave d hauz on jst singlet afta u gym jst 2 show u'v got cool biceps, dts also d urge 2 leav it open a litl jst 2 show we'v got firm tins. Evrytin is actually balanced. Spare us jare. Bt lets cal a spade a spade, too much of evrytin is bad. Look gd nd keep dem suspended. Let dem guez hw firm it is, u dnt hv 2 show dem.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by begwong: 3:21pm On May 06, 2013
op,can u upload pictures on opened cleavages! wink
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Ochek: 3:24pm On May 06, 2013
Emlina: Guys, y re u always on ladies? D urge 2 leave d hauz on jst singlet afta u gym jst 2 show u'v got cool biceps, dts also d urge 2 leav it open a litl jst 2 show we'v got firm tins. Evrytin is actually balanced. Spare us jare. Bt lets cal a spade a spade, too much of evrytin is bad. Look gd nd keep dem suspended. Let dem guez hw firm it is, u dnt hv 2 show dem.

Why do i luv again?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2013
How many of dem get real cleavage self most na well package pair of slippers Sebi one oyibo researcher don talk say women no kukuma need bra sef so until dem stop to use bra b4 we day sure of who get am for real cleavage!

No offence ladies but make una take am easy o make una no make us go blind because of borrow borrow fashion grin
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2013
Amaaskia:

Hmm pin code? Pin code to what exactly?

do you want to corrupt small children here...i thought you're a cat wink
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2013
I hate galz..Bleep galz,dey r twats..dam jezebels #spits# at dia ugly faces....
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2013
Buoyantic: I hate galz..Bleep galz,dey r twats..dam jezebels #spits# at dia ugly faces....

This is what being an arsenal fan does to people embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Fussbot: 3:36pm On May 06, 2013
u dn 4get sae ur profile pix dey dia ni b4 u talk dis tin??

No be u spps talk am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Salty Discharge From Her Breast To My Mouth. Please Help / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.