Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) (26402 Views)

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country / That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) / Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2013
KINSHASA, DRC

2 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2013

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2013

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 4:26pm On May 05, 2013

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2013

Hotel Du Flueve, Kinshasa
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2013

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2013
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked Jisos!! This country is finer than Naija oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 05, 2013
Not bad
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 05, 2013
babe_online: shocked shocked shocked shocked Jisos!! This country is finer than Naija oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
see ur mouth like phyne.. How e take fine pass naija

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by outrage: 4:36pm On May 05, 2013
Truth be told and sentiments aside. Their capital set pass abuja.

8 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Ejine(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2013
**Reserved**
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by MrGlobe(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2013
Are you sure this is D.R Congo because this pictures make Abuja the most developed city in Nigeria look like makoko slum in Lagos. Op must have hijacked another city's pictures. call me Thomas

6 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by OneNaira6: 5:42pm On May 05, 2013
beauty. do Angola next
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by OneNaira6: 5:47pm On May 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Are you sure this is D.R Congo because this pictures make Abuja the most developed city in Nigeria look like makoko slum in Lagos. Op must have hijacked another city's pictures. call me Thomas

my guy if you've been to other African cities, excluding horn of Africa, Ghana and ivory coast, you'll realize nigeria despite the big mouth ain't got sh1t to write home about. you should see nariobi, your mouth go stay open for awhile. mind you they suffer way more than Nigeria ooo.

6 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2013
One_Naira:

my guy if you've been to other African cities, excluding horn of Africa, Ghana and ivory coast, you'll realize nigeria despite the big mouth ain't got sh1t to write home about. you should see nariobi, your mouth go stay open for awhile. mind you they suffering way more than Nigeria ooo.

I wouldn't write off Ivory Coast if I were you.

Abidjan:

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by OneNaira6: 6:06pm On May 05, 2013
`^^^I've actually been to abdijan but that was years ago, 1996 to be exact. if your pics are more recent pics of the city then i give it props, it's definitely gotten better.

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 05, 2013
P
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 05, 2013
It exposes the fugliness and lacklustre architecture of Abuja...

Anyway, Congo DR is the richest country in the world(in terms of resources) and the country ought to look like Hong Kong right now if not for those clowns who destroyed and have continued to destroy the country... undecided

7 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2013
Neither should you write off the Horn of Africa either:

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 05, 2013
Brilliant Thread.!

Another reason all the Lai Mohammeds that keeping feeding us garbage pics from that slum city should as a matter of urgency should stop posting crap from Lagos!

3 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Iamella(f): 7:11pm On May 05, 2013
You people baffle me...how in Gods name would u conclude how beautiful a country is just by seeing pictures?For christ sake this pictures are those of selected locations!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 05, 2013
Lagos ko ni baje grin grin grin grin

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 05, 2013
The place is even made uglier by the ugly people and frustrated people that abound.

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 05, 2013
Center of excellence my foot!

More like center of congestion.

2 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 05, 2013
Card Carrying members of ACN queuing for their monthly Alomo and Agegge Bread rations.

Progressives indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 05, 2013
Just like the way Nigeria likes f00ling no one but themselves that Nigeria is the Giant of Africa these ACN clowns will think their city is "center of excellence"

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV: Card Carrying members of ACN queuing for their monthly Alomo and Agegge Bread rations.

Progressives indeed!

Bad belle na bad thing o grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx: It exposes the fugliness and lacklustre architecture of Abuja...

Anyway, Congo DR is the richest country in the world(in terms of resources) and the country ought to look like Hong Kong right now if not for those clowns who destroyed and have continued to destroy the country... undecided

you forgot lagos.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by ayox2003: 7:27pm On May 05, 2013
Nice! CNN and FOX viewers are about the most brainwashed viewers. cheesy cheesy Some don't even know Bin Laden was CIA trained.

OP, your picture of Congo is not complete without the statue of the man who Malcom X called the most brilliant African on the planet, Patrice Lumumba.

Frawzey

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.