Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (35858 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by ZUBY77(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2013
carr96: "to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to islam"

grin grin

Yea, be careful how you talk about Islam. The religion is capable of instigating war against people that insult it.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by bonetalk(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2013
ichommy: Who design it?
dont worry he wont be unveiled, but he will surely get his cash reward
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 06, 2013
Mak ona wait First,make I go check which Section this Rubbish Post dey,I dey think say na Joke o,but pesin no suppose dey underestimate the foolishness and gullibility of some people for NL...like I said;I dey come
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Mintayo(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2013
Dansalau: Though, it might sound impossible, but believe that God exist, and He can whatever he like in any from, beside this is not the first time such signs appears....... believe in oneness of God Almighty and be saved......

as in seriously?
I would rather remain godless than believe in a god that would have to 'write' on a stone to (convince people)'proof' that he is a god!
Its like i have heard something like this before sef!

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by cleanvessel(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2013
Aminat508: i was there yesterday, it is real and truth! Almighty Allah can do anyting, is not for u to believe and not believe, surely those who wil believe wil'' and those who will not will definately not'

Truly Allah teaches by pen (Quran 96:4). He loves writing anywhere and on anything. He taught Muhammad by pen but yet he remained and died an illiterate man. Can Allah do any other miracles than writing? Lying wonders.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by harlos: 6:38pm On May 06, 2013
Bootylicious: I bliv in God and signs, but dis looks like something that was written by some1, nothing fascinating about dis
have u been there?? Cos u only saw picture and u're starting to think its fake
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by rawagee: 6:45pm On May 06, 2013
These are fake things that are baseless in Islam. No such thing should be used in the hope of claiming miracles. Islams miracle is in the Quran, read without prejudice to unravel them
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by fatadis: 6:57pm On May 06, 2013
This is my 3rd year on Nairaland, I have never for once posted on any Christian and Atheism thread though I do open some just to view and read only. I am a muslim am okay being a muslim but I don't understand why non muslims on nairaland will not mind their businesses and face whatever they believe in.

This is suppose to be muslim thread, If you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute simple common sense requires such person to keep quiet.

Some people needs to get matured and use their Brains, we are Human beings and not animals, even animals use their brains when it is neccessary.

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by eameh30: 6:58pm On May 06, 2013
Its obvious.... Coz wat I know is dat cleanliness is nearer to Godliness I don't think God is in dat place d place is too dirty

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by fatadis: 7:01pm On May 06, 2013
This is my 3rd year on Nairaland, I have never for once posted on any Christian and Atheism thread though I do open some just to view and read only. I am a muslim am okay being a muslim but I don't understand why non muslims on nairaland will not mind their businesses and face whatever they believe in.

This is suppose to be muslim thread, If you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute simple common sense requires such person to keep quiet.

Some people needs to get matured and use their Brains, we are Human beings and not animals, even animals use their brains when it is neccessary.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2013
I was at oshogbo yesterday when this happened and i infact wrote a post concerning my personal xperience. I'm a xtian bt what hapnd yesterday was vry real. Though,i got there late bt evrybody at d crowd cudnt av bn deceived even if it ws a technnology or machine doin does things. It came up evry 15min 4rm wat i gathered.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Stlatyv(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

...and what has being black got to do with it?
black finkin. Even though nobody on earth hav seen wat 'air' luklyk bt stil livin thngs can't do witout it a seconds,ALLAH can do nd undo
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Pain(m): 7:19pm On May 06, 2013
WWW.ALAHUAKBAR....THATS ALL!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Stlatyv(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2013
sureteeboy: That must be a sign that islam is a true religion. Right? I hope muslims will get things straight someday. The money the mother of that child who they claim was born with a quran must be a large sum. Who doesn't want to eat. These dudes should think of a better way to earn. Instead of lying
its nt compulsory 4 u to believe nd kip silent dan splitin out an ignorant statement it makes u more of a nuisance. Eida u believe it or nt no harm can b done to islam so y nt kip ur ignorant mind nd mouth shut den.

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Victorjerry68: 7:31pm On May 06, 2013
na lai
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Orikinla(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2013
Here we go again. grin
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 06, 2013
end of the world

anyway ...enough with the islam shoving eh eh ma wa ooo everyday islam this islmabad that etc
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by phemheritage: 7:49pm On May 06, 2013
A dumping site now called a holy land. That should be a good place 4 pilgrimage. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Vansnickers: 8:02pm On May 06, 2013
Can a human being be so Mind Fucke-d?
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by kemoolala: 8:13pm On May 06, 2013
begwong: Na me write am grin

I know say na u write am grin grin
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by defemz(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2013
Everybody, you think this is a lie. Allah himself is a stone, an idol who resides inside that kaaba in Saudi. I think it is not out of place for it to start writing on stones to prove what it really is, a blood sucking stone idol.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by thundey95(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2013
well anyone can say what they like, but this is real and true, if you can have access to watch the local news at OSBC yesterday you will know what am saying, and besides about the writing not genuine and man made, you can go there yourself and try to erase it. ask anybody residing in oke baale area in osogbo or still listen to osun radio and television tonight or buy tomorrow newspaper that cover local news..
many people like to want the truth to be false maybe because they are afraid of it or >>> just dont know.....
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 06, 2013
thundey95: well anyone can say what they like, but this is real and true, if you can have access to watch the local news at OSBC yesterday you will know what am saying, and besides about the writing not genuine and man made, you can go there yourself and try to erase it. ask anybody residing in oke baale area in osogbo or still listen to osun radio and television tonight or buy tomorrow newspaper that cover local news..
many people like to want the truth to be false maybe because they are afraid of it or >>> just dont know.....
will u shut uo , brainless cow
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Alajiki(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2013
This is absolute rubbish. I know this is a deliberate attempt to ridicule Muslims.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by thundey95(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2013
princetunex: I was at oshogbo yesterday when this happened and i infact wrote a post concerning my personal xperience. I'm a xtian bt what hapnd yesterday was vry real. Though,i got there late bt evrybody at d crowd cudnt av bn deceived even if it ws a technnology or machine doin does things. It came up evry 15min 4rm wat i gathered.

am really happy that someone could finally concur with me, to those that doesn't believe it....i pray you woke up your eyes to see real things, every one know this kinda things are hard to believe now but if someone say its real you should at least find out the details before start posting rubbish over the internet...am a blogger and rushed there when the incident happen am even updating my friends through mobiles, will never post something that aren't real ..better learn the truth before its too late for y'all
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by dozieo(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2013
mike404:
Seconded
Nonsense
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by thundey95(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: will u shut uo , brainless cow
only God know the right answer for you. this is not about religion discrimination this is just about sharing what i experienced....#learners
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by usayab(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2013
Pastor Adeboye drive car without fuel, de se na lie. Dz 1 again de se na lie. No woner no any African man get book we Baba God send down 4rm heavn. Baba God no se african man no de biliv demself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.