Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (35866 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by ebamma(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
even a governor was there, in civilised climes the governor will be impeached for being so gullible and foolish

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by morenath(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2013
mike404:
Seconded
Thirded
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by ghetomum: 2:54pm On May 06, 2013
Mad Cow:
IN THE NAME OF ALLAHU AKUBAR
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by iheneme(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2013
Ain't nothing supernatural about this. Somebody should wake up!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
chiefkeef:

You Just displayed your ignorance
you just displayed ur ignorance.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by maasoap(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2013
From where I live, you will see a massive crowd a far because the place on the hill. About 1km from my house. I haven't gone there because many people who went there couldn't see it. They said that thugs prevented them from getting near it. You can only see it if you are ready to part with #100-#200, I was told. As I'm typing this, people are still there.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Pedagogue: 2:56pm On May 06, 2013
D number of hypocrites in Nigeria is proportional to the poverty and underdevelopment that the country is grappling with!!!

Never will u hear any technological breakthrough ...all we read and hear daily are religious strifes and esoteric things!!!!

D number of Arabic and Xtian inscriptions that have been purportedly discovered is more than what all Other countries have seen or heard of!!!

....when other countries are talking of advancement in technology, we always delude ourselves by worshipping buncombe signs and symbols which when properly scrutinised mite turn out to be untrue and gaumless!

Mind u, I believe in God....I just detest d population of Nigerians that live and thrive on religiosity- Godliness

2 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Aminat508(f): 2:57pm On May 06, 2013
i was there yesterday, it is real and truth! Almighty Allah can do anyting, is not for u to believe and not believe, surely those who wil believe wil'' and those who will not will definately not'

4 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by oba2flex(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2013
You people should please stop all this Allah written on a rock, in the sky and in the air.Islam does not need these cheap stories to gain grounds.Whats this!!!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2013
But I will surely go there when the thugs and the crowd are exhausted.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by ichommy(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2013
Who design it?
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by begwong: 2:59pm On May 06, 2013
Na me write am grin

2 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by maasoap(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2013
oba2flex: You people should please stop all this Allah written on a rock, in the sky and in the air.Islam does not need these cheap stories to gain grounds.Whats this!!!
They should stop reporting what have witnessed, you are not making sense here.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by 1shortblackboy: 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
Una don come again ...... Mcheeewwww ..... I hope this is not offensive to islam o make una no ban me o! In d name of allah d merciful!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by nerodenero: 3:04pm On May 06, 2013
Maybe we should start looking for everywhere e.g on paper,rocks,seawater,sky,beneath the earth surface etc for an inscription saying Jesus is Lord before we believe he is God!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by fuckluv(f): 3:05pm On May 06, 2013
thundey95: Yesterday Morning in Osogbo the capital of Osun State, a weird, sign and wonders of God display itself on a rock called Abesu rock in Osogbo, the place was known to be dirty place where most people used for dumping of refuse and sewages, and where some touts usually smoke indian hemp, it was one boy who want to go and drop the refuse and heard a voice saying he should not dump refuse that the place is a holy place, he rushed home to his parents and when they come back they saw an Arabic written on the rock "ALLAHU" many people were rushed there to view the wonder of God, even Mr. Ogbeni Aregbesola was also there..........................God is great

see the pics
Maybe the place is to be used as Nigeria's version of Mecca, just saying
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by maasoap(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2013
shadrach77: Anyone who believes this trash, needs to be flogged mercilessly. That picture is nothing but arabic inscription drawn on sand! angry angry angry shocked shocked
Why don't you leave your comfort zone and try to see for yourself, then come back here to tell us your story.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Adamsynox(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2013
sureteeboy: That must be a sign that islam is a true religion. Right? I hope muslims will get things straight someday. The money the mother of that child who they claim was born with a quran must be a large sum. Who doesn't want to eat. These dudes should think of a better way to earn. Instead of lying
u need a brain transplant
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Gamji007: 3:08pm On May 06, 2013
The op as well as the mods that allowed this to make front page may be high on something.

This is an encryption on sand not rock and the word written is Allah, not Allahu akbar. Op, if the essense of this post is to ridicule Islam,you have a long way to go. And if your motive is to show the wonders of Allah, we have the ultimate miracle of Allah for anyone who reads it. You need not to lie in order to show Allah's miracle.

May Allah forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by DCoker: 3:09pm On May 06, 2013
nation of gullible people. angry angry
now, some ppl will believe this crap.

so, governor Aregbesola has nothing else to do other than to go and see an inscription on sand. grin

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Ruq: 3:10pm On May 06, 2013
The OP already said written
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by hikmoj(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

...and what has being black got to do with it?
dont mind the dunce.scores of this hav been happening in oyibo land
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by ZUBY77(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2013
mclaaro: is english jesus language,if nt wyl nt learn is language

Where was Jesus when England invaded us with their language?
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by gameboy727(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2013
The boy na Moses? Abi e don turn Randy Orton wey dey hear voices for head?
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 06, 2013
Hahahahaha. God ke? Allahu ni. Make una go rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2013
maasoap: But I will surely go there when the thugs and the crowd are exhausted.
NOTED
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Zet72(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2013
coolif believe this shit u can believe anything..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.