Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (44588 Views)

5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / Ten Great Things About Dating Older Women / Ladies, Are Older Men Much Better In Relationships Than Younger Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Mamacita007(f): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Egba girl: agbaya tins tongue grin

grin grin
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by ZN2: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
You forgot to add the part about "Maturity".

Most of the "younger" ladies are simply glorified teenage drama queens. angry

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by trolling(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

Sis, old wines taste somewhat better than new wines - hence why they're more expensive... grin
i don die ooooo hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by ZN2: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
~ZN~:

^ grin Sequel to this last post, I still prefer them fresh and "in their prime" however.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ shymexx: You try o. We kinda have similar topics grin

Anyway, your points about younger men dating older women are largely spot on.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nightshift(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
For some young men, it's an expressway to getting quick resident permits ( aka ' Kpale' ) in foreign countries. Abi no be so my guys ? cool

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by tellwisdom: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Older women are just the best for me...I enjoy their company more cool
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by tellwisdom: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
~ZN~:

True yerns
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
~ZN~:

^ grin Sequel to this last post, I still prefer them fresh and "in their prime" however.

Bruv., "fresh" is a hype. As long as it's tight - everything is the same regardless of the mileage. Yo, these young broads are expensive especially for guys who aren't planning to settle down yet. Imagine spending between £50-£70 on every date, just because you want to go on a date with a chic your age or younger than you. Now, calculate how much that's going to cost you, if you go on like 10 or more dates every month. grin You have to sell them a dream and make them feel special by taking them to the best places. But with older women - you keep it real. Heck, they'd rather cook for you than let you waste your hard-earned money. grin

Older women gatt the juice!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by gentlem80(m): 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
OP: Thanks for this topic. I prefer them to these "young jezebels" we have on the streets nowadays. I have one and she is making me happy and I must say I have a normal blood pressure....Go figure!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan: @ shymexx: You try o. We kinda have similar topics grin

Anyway, your points about younger men dating older women are largely spot on.

I created the thread like a month or two months ago - and I was shocked when I saw it on fp. grin
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
bennyraz: just say u're looking for a sugar mummy grin grin

grin badt guyy
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by francis247(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
For Cheddah
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by goshen26: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
ShyM-X:

How old are you?

You definitely need some young blood to give "bladder infection" from time to time and put a smile on your face. grin tongue
kukukukukukukukuku. 'm laughing in finland tone
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by goshen26: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=ShyM-X]

How old are you?

You definitely need some young blood to give "bladder infection" from time to time and put a smile on your facekukukukukukukukuku. 'm laughing in finland tone
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by kwajahafiz(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Im sorry for those trying to date older Nigerian women..They often look like guerillas...they dont believe in the gym...lol.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Temismith: D reason u guys date older women is simply becos d women will be d one doing d spending while ure shining her kongo. Period! tongue tongue tongue
is everything money? Lust,love and experience nko. There are some elderly women guys wudnt touch evn if u cover her wt clothes nd place dollars by her side.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by gentlem80(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
kwajahafiz: Im sorry for those trying to date older Nigerian women..They often look like guerillas...they dont believe in the gym...lol.

lwkmd.....Dude u nuts!

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by causewahala: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Did it while in school. She was like the baddest chick on campus (5 yrs older than me). The bragging right alone was worth it.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
biafranqueen: Young guys these days are indeed very bold not a day goes by that one is not trying to hit on me at the gym, store or even the mall while shopping. I am happily married but I must admit it is very flattering to get all this attention in my mid 30's from youngun's. wink

Mid 30s..?...You are still a baby...we date 40s late 40s and 50s..

I am into one right now and shes one of the best women i,ve ever dated...

Nothing like shagging a punny that is older than your di.ck.

2 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by siobahn: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Les: You lots dont know how hard it's been on me when ladies dont wanna date younger guys...

The reason for it, possibly can turn out to be d 8th reason why men date older ladies, NATURE!!

Right from my early stage of puberty, i've never been attracted to my age mates not to talk of younger girls. I hope it aint psychological but it's tru, tink u can add dat to your list, op. cool

Some guys are miles ahead of their age hence it's no surprise they date older women. However, I think there shld be a cap to it. 2-3 yrs older is ok, anything from 5yrs above is just unacceptable. So OP should add that to his list
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
kwajahafiz: Im sorry for those trying to date older Nigerian women..They often look like guerillas...they dont believe in the gym...lol.

You dont know what you are talking about.

if you had a chance,wont you date stella odua,genevieve nnaji,alison madueke,omotala and clarion chukwura or even afro candy?

These women will deal mercilessly with your badonsky...you,ll go to church and give testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
interesting story. Loading... Now looking for sugar mummy
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
siobahn:

Some guys are miles ahead of their age hence it's no surprise they date older women. However, I think there shld be a cap to it. 2-3 yrs older is ok, anything from 5yrs above is just unacceptable. So OP should add that to his list

2-3yrs is like your age mate..sometimes u even look older than her..
i think a 27 yr old man can conveniently handle a 37 yr old lady.
a 30 yr old guy can do same with 40 yr old woman likewise a 40 yr old man with a 50 yr old woman..

Sometimes its hard to believe their ages until they tell you.All you need is confidence..

A 30 yr old 5ft 5 pius ikedia can handle a 41 yr old woman very well.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv., "fresh" is a hype. As long as it's tight - everything is the same regardless of the mileage. Yo, these young broads are expensive especially for guys who aren't planning to settle down yet. Imagine spending between £50-£70 on every date, just because you want to go on a date with a chic your age or younger than you. Now, calculate how much that's going to cost you, if you go on like 10 or more dates every month. grin You have to sell them a dream and make them feel special by taking them to the best places. But with older women - you keep it real. Heck, they'd rather cook for you than let you waste your hard-earned money. grin

Older women gatt the juice!!! grin

So, some guys date older women due to economic reasons. Very interesting cool
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Decryptor(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
No.2 is primarily the reason i date older women. I'm in a relationship with one who works in PZ @ Lagos. Wheneva she is in dire need of "the thing", she books a flight for me from Abuja and we rock for about a week while her ovulation lasts grin. What surprises me till today is how sweet and tight her "tunnel" is even at the age of 38 shocked
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
stint:
just like girls have been choping the money and pomo of the older rich man for centuries . some of us just find girls our age too vain and unrealistic and proud and lacking the loyalty gin . I personally like older women but not for the money.
yea me too....not 4d money....
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Decryptor: No.2 is primarily the reason i date older women. I'm in a relationship with one who works in PZ @ Lagos. Wheneva she is in dire need of "the thing", she books a flight for me from Abuja and we rock for about a week while her ovulation lasts grin. What surprises me till today is how sweet and tight her "tunnel" is even at the age of 38 shocked

It could be that she was a virgin, or she had little s.ex before she met you.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
gbosaa:
You dont know what you are talking about.

if you had a chance,wont you date stella odua,genevieve nnaji,alison madueke,omotala and clarion chukwura or even afro candy?

These women will deal mercilessly with your badonsky...you,ll go to church and give testimony.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God knows I can definitely give some of these older naija women I see in Churches and on the roads; with batty looking ridiculous, on every given Sunday. grin grin grin
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by ballabriggs: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
You know in a lot of things in this life, experience is key. Older Women have a lot of experience if you know what I mean wink
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
CFCfan:
So, some guys date older women due to economic reasons. Very interesting cool

Not really economic reasons per se. But it's about managing your finances and finding cheaper options to increase your savings. The end game is always going to be what you're going to get out of it, on the long run. And if the cheaper option is offering the same services with more experience and less stress - then it's better to go for that as a bachelor.

There are many other things to invest in than overspending on what adds no value whatsoever to your life.

Hey, I'm just trying to change the game. grin

2 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Les: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
siobahn:

u heard wat he said?? 2-3 years can be considered an agemate.... Like seriously, God forgive me, a 40 year old woman would do me d favour of riding me to coma while ontop, then she's made my day grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.