Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (44599 Views)

5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / Ten Great Things About Dating Older Women / Ladies, Are Older Men Much Better In Relationships Than Younger Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by hardbody: 11:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lips sealed. However, older women are good when hot. I will hit at them anytime. It's more exciting when it's discreet, you get a huge kick out of it
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
Feed me more: Hmmm...

little wonder the young once are all after me tongue

I must be vintage! cool
. . . . . . . With that Nice Hips Of Yours, You are definitely a Vintage!

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 12, 2013
traffickz: I have been eyeing one lately and tomorrow morning am gonna make my move. She is so SUITABLE for my kind of TASTE.
. . . . . . . .And do let us know what her response was bro. . . . And if it is a Slap You Got, kindly share also. Thanks in Advance!
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by 2legit2qwt: 1:05am On Jun 12, 2013
More like why older women can't let the young guns be cheesy cheesy

They're flirtatious and ready to do anything, especially the ones who've just got out of a relationship and find you attractive
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt: More like why older women can't let the young guns be cheesy cheesy

They're flirtatious and ready to do anything, especially the ones who've just got out of a relationship and find you attractive

Sounds like youve got a cougar chasing you grin
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by 2legit2qwt: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sounds like youve got a cougar chasing you grin
grin grin grin
maybe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue grin

Crazy thing is they ain't afraid to touch you in public, something the younger girls will try to avoid.

Caracta: Oh no...
Why put an old wine in new wineskin? cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 12, 2013
no reason can make sense to me.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 12, 2013
2legit2qwt:
grin grin grin

Crazy thing is they ain't afraid to touch you in public, something the younger girls will try to avoid.
cheesy cheesy

I can relate to that cool
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by abujalapdog(m): 1:58am On Jun 12, 2013
I see with you bro,
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by chumakk: 4:29am On Jun 12, 2013
I do not date them. Older women can be too controlling. Anyway, i like them because they can buy more unlike younger girls that want everything free.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by great664(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2013
ShyM-X:

How old are you?

You definitely need some young blood to give "bladder infection" from time to time and put a smile on your face. grin tongue
didn't u read where she said she is happily married. Guy easy o, na person wife o

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Les: You lots dont know how hard it's been on me when ladies dont wanna date younger guys...

The reason for it, possibly can turn out to be d 8th reason why men date older ladies, NATURE!!

Right from my early stage of puberty, i've never been attracted to my age mates not to talk of younger girls. I hope it aint psychological but it's tru, tink u can add dat to your list, op. cool

Same here. Though, I try to act like its not there but the attraction is there.basically,For me, I do ir more for love and sometimes lust
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2013
Les: You lots dont know how hard it's been on me when ladies dont wanna date younger guys...

The reason for it, possibly can turn out to be d 8th reason why men date older ladies, NATURE!!

Right from my early stage of puberty, i've never been attracted to my age mates not to talk of younger girls. I hope it aint psychological but it's tru, tink u can add dat to your list, op. cool

Same here. Though, I try to act like its not there but the attraction is there.basically,For me, I do ir more for love,sometimes lust and maybe experience. I could be a grown baby attimes and I love being pampered so I see myself in the arms of this older chic treating me like hers, protecting me and wrapping me up in her bosom.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by frankyychiji(f): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2013
ShyM-X:
^^^^Interesting read...

Older women need to stop fretting and being shy, it's time to let the "young gunners" in... grin
100 likes
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by buJu234: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2013
why is it that younger woman are the ones who always go against younger men dating older women... ?

they forget that one day they too will get to that Older women stage.

meanwhile the younger women are going after older men; they will tell u its fun...

its high time younger women stop going against their older sisters... calling them names like sugar mummy...

and allow the older women to catch their fun too with the younger men; jst as they the younger women are doing currently with the older men....
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by kizaronto: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2013
lynpetra: Nice thread.Some young guys get experience oooo.Met one young dude and.... grin grin ;DAfter making him feel like a kid,he decided to teach me a lesson I don't wanna forget. lipsrsealed

Mhhhh! tell them,let them hear. young dudes gat a lot of energy which enable them to move mountains no matter how old or big they are. I remember climbing and moving one last month and the kind of commendation i got from her. Good xperience!
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by dozai: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2013
Egba girl:

hehehehe the lyricist is in da building! lol. Whoever let you in on that secret must really want the best for you.

But seriously, it's not about age but maturity. Nothing wrong with a man dating an older woman and vice versa. As long as they are mature and responsible, then they good.
The problem is not d dating stuff rather when u wanna pull out. its more like a hell raiser
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by frankyychiji(f): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2013
d craving for a younger man has never been more intense!
.......Hmmm, that youth of perpetual agility and fressness! grin grin very soon the cut off age will be 25yrs. the only problem is that these young Pharoahs are too interested in eating my food and taking my money as if I am their mother. Guy no be me bring u come lagos nahh! But I try to lecture them on d dangers of love for money. So d one that has a car, I give him 1k for fuel, if u don't have a but u r good, I give 800naira and d one that's not too good I give 200naira.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Les: 8:06am On Jun 12, 2013
^^Division of labour tings
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by frankyychiji(f): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2013
quote author=dozai]
The problem is not d dating stuff rather when u wanna pull out. its more like a hell raiser [/quote] that's sad! Just love them and let them go cheesy
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by kingsleyrobert(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2013
Older women or mamalets as I call Dem, r more kul, Dan thier kokolets counterparts, they know. How to pamper we guys.thumbs up to mamalets wey sabi. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by DGranite(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2013
Temismith: D reason u guys date older women is simply becos d women will be d one doing d spending while ure shining her kongo. Period! tongue tongue tongue
you only seek what u dnt have so its a win-win situation 4 both parties. Bt aside dat s.. ex wit an older lady is unique nd above all dia understanding is only second to dat of a mother so dnt blame d younger guys nd moreover wit d older ladies no heart brk.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by braxjay(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2013
shymexx:

So, it's a crime to create a thread on nl now, yeah?

WTH is "sugar mummy", anyway? undecided undecided
[size=15pt]
MUMMY WITH SUGAR grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by cube007: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2013
buJu-234:
why is it that younger woman are the ones who always go against younger men dating older women... ?

they forget that one day they too will get to that Older women stage.

meanwhile the younger women are going after older men; they will tell u its fun...

its high time younger women stop going against their older sisters... calling them names like sugar mummy...

and allow the older women to catch their fun too with the younger men; jst as they the younger women are doing currently with the older men....
....true talk jooor...
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by frankyychiji(f): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2013
braxjay:
[size=15pt]
MUMMY WITH SUGAR grin grin grin
[/size]
100 likes grin grin
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by sage2(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2013
biafranqueen: Young guys these days are indeed very bold not a day goes by that one is not trying to hit on me at the gym, store or even the mall while shopping. I am happily married but I must admit it is very flattering to get all this attention in my mid 30's from youngun's. wink

Mark my word! You are about to fall. For how long do you think you can hold out against their overtures? It is obvious they know you are married but still think it possible to hit your nectar. That is disrespect to you, your husband, your children, and your family. There is nothing flattering about someone disrespecting you.

2 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by debodee: 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
so guy honestly speaking where can i meet older women to date?i mean website?bbm?group?even numbas.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nten: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
I have a crush 4 older women than young babez, D pretty ones with perfect shape are the bomb! maturity & experience wise. The truth is some dont giv money but jus love.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
CFCfan:

You have a point there. Spending hundred of GBP/month on romantic dates in this economy, isn't too prudent.

Let me also add this. This is what my OG told me time ago and he said when I grow older; I'll understand better. I'm older now - and it seems I can now decipher everything. "In youth we learn, in age we understand" - Egba_girl grin

Everything in life happens in phases and once you get closer to your mid-late 20s - when you're an adult out there in the world. And when everything you need to survive must be based on realism and not idealism; you'll understand the necessity of having an older person, who's more experienced than you're, around you all the time. Especially those of us who're ambitious and who want more than the "status quo" is willing to give. And who's better to provide that "leeway" than an experienced older woman a la "small mummy?" With that; you'll get a "double whammy" - loved and be catered to, and also help in navigating life.

Most of these girls around our age and younger than us, don't really understand what life's about. Most of them are still book readers and lazy thinkers - and almost everything about them is superficial. They don't even know what they want in life - apart from clubbing, weaves, getting an education, reality TV shows, and dreaming big. All those things are boring to people like me now - been there and done that. A young body with an old soul - and I've been out there, living life to the fullest since I was 16. Body is tired of all that now - it's time to get busy and build an empire. And what's better than having an experienced "teacher" next to you for easy navigation? Money can't buy experience, brother.

However, when you cross the "bridge" that you need the experienced partner for - you can always go back to the younger chics. Especially, if you're the type who believes in marriage as an institution. But those of us who aren't sure about marriage - we'll ride the wheel of life, till it falls off. Hehehehehehehehehehe wink

Shalom, brother CFCfan. grin grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by orgasticdance: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
all things equal, older women usually have more wisdom and experience, hence they are usually more interesting for guys looking for more than a sh-ag. I've dated an older woman and it proved to be one of my most stimulating relationships.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by EmmyDe25(m): 3:30am On Jun 13, 2013
kwajahafiz: Im sorry for those trying to date older Nigerian women..They often look like guerillas...they dont believe in the gym...lol.
Who said? sorry to disabuse your stand but you simply dont know what you are talking about! I have a couple of them with this Scarlett johansson's kinda look. As a mattter of fact, i was at a time crushing on one who is a mother of one in her mid thirties; whose beauty i find simply irressistible.... I just sometimes picture us both getting down.... i knew it was never gon happen anyway, cos she is happily married. But i really appreciate her beauty and do say to myself how lucky her husband is to have her. Dont slate me though, just some wishful thinking which does happen to everyone.
Re: Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons by boazic: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2013
Come to think of it ooo. What is the difference btw an 85yr old woman and a 90yr old woman?
Age na just figure jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Lifts His Fiancee In Matching Chelsea Pre-Wedding Photos Outfits / Man Cancels Wedding After Girlfriend Pours Hot Oil On His Cousin / Facts About Women Who Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.