Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Striking Down Rule 17 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Striking Down Rule 17 (30060 Views)

How To Get Attractive And Striking Lips / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / ASUU Strike Latest: Mimiko Commences Recruitment In AAUA To Replace Striking Lec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Striking Down Rule 17 by Seun(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2013
Fellow Nairaland Members,

Your outrage over the unfair appearance of rule 17 has been noted, and so I have decided to strike it down!

Thank you for correcting me and setting me straight. We certainly need to be fair to every religion.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

128 Likes 1 Share

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2013
Pls also strike down ur mods and ur advert rate

33 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by fpeter(f): 10:52am On May 09, 2013
--......Hmmm the fear of Seun and his new rules now is the beginning of wisdom. I consider
this overrated, no more freedom of expression and to think that was what endeared me to the site?

It is gross tyranny on your part Seun, to ban me for a full day for simply saying that i was 1st to
comment on a topic, is that part of derailing a topic too?
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Dondbuzor: 10:53am On May 09, 2013
--
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by dulphines: 10:53am On May 09, 2013
Seun: Fellow Nairaland Members,

Your outrage over the unfair appearance of rule 17 has been noted, and so I have decided to strike it down!

Thank you for correcting me and setting me straight. We certainly need to be fair to every religion.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

Thank you Seun! What is left is for you to renumber them. 18 should now become 17.

16. Don't promote MLM schemes, HYIPS, or other questionable schemes on Nairaland.
18. Don't spam the forum by posting the same content over and over, to avoid being terminated.
19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out

2 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by NeuroBoss(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2013
For the first time in a long time Seun's been considerate. Ok
The garrison commander
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by spywareczar(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2013
Please do that, because you really have no idea what I wanted doing on nairaland when I saw that 17th rule, now that its down for good, I will just have to change my mind for peace sake. Thanks

PS: I have already created 10 nairaland accounts and compiled over 200 anti-islam images ready to storm every section, but now that the 17th rule have been taken down, I have no option than to abort my mission.

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Jovanna(f): 10:54am On May 09, 2013
Better o
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by dare2think: 10:54am On May 09, 2013
A good Leader listens to the people.

Victory to sanity, Shame to oppression.

Will it be asking too much when we say,,

erm erm, rule 21 sef no make any sense? (Nairaland, not English-land)

grin

Ps. you need to reassess your moderators, e-power is corrupting their abilities.

38 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by luvbeloved(m): 10:54am On May 09, 2013
What was rule 17 again pls? #confused#

2 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by ijawcitizen(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2013
Oga seun,
You don't "strike down" something that is written, You "strike it off".

No offence intended

74 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by outrage: 10:55am On May 09, 2013
[size=13pt]Why not add other religion.
It is obvious others don't care how their religion is spoken about on this forum, since they are thanking you for removing it, instead of modifying it to suit every religion.

Just incase you haven't noticed muslims can't insult or talk bad about christain believes like insulting jesus/moses/adam etc. Usually when they talk bad about the religion, its on a personal level.

But on the other hand chirtains and other religion insult and talk bad about our prophet muhammad (saw) and islam in general. That is very unacceptable.

I know I can't say much to change your mind seun, but muslim MODS this is your responsibility, its on your shoulders to see that the religion of islam is protected on this forum to the best of your knowledge.

You got out cries that it was unfair to the christains for the rule number 17, its unfair to muslims to strik it out. I believe since its a democratic enviroment, we should meet at the middle.

Personaly I don't talk bad or look down on any persons believes, you can go through my comments and confirm. But I know everybody can't be the same, hence that's why we need rules.

Please seun, be fair to islam..[/size]

37 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 10:55am On May 09, 2013
dulphines:

Thank you Seun!

wHY DID YOU say thank you angry angry angry

modify your post asap!

@ Seun modify rule 21 cus it also makes you look silly undecided

8 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Caracta(f): 10:55am On May 09, 2013
Wow! Seun, what happened to you? You are no longer as stubborn as you used to. Kilode? tongue

1 Like

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by mascot87(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2013
Thank God Seun is now well, at last the devil has been flogged out of his life. The devil almost destroyed all you ever laboured for, hmmm God saved you

6 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by israelboy1(m): 10:55am On May 09, 2013
Okay
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by ChuckBoi93(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2013
Seun, you're losing touch. Don't let us remember you for being indecisive. Next time, think properly before setting up your rules.

It reminds me a lot about our retardeen of a president...very confused. angry angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by lifestyle1(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2013
All na strategies undecided

1 Like

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 10:56am On May 09, 2013

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

You broke rule 21
You strike things off a list undecided

59 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by NigerianAsshole(f): 10:56am On May 09, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Pls also strike down ur mods and ur advert rate

Do not push your luck
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by edwinobaje(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2013
Seun for President come 2015

3 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by gramci: 10:56am On May 09, 2013
Just hope BH spokespersons on NL won't declare fatwa on Seun cheesy

They know themselves cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by kingingkinging: 10:56am On May 09, 2013

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

Seun, you are a leader indeed. You have just won the hearts of many of your aficionados who really love you and nairaland forum.

Great Ife!

3 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by apoti(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2013
Dancing Azonto, Alanta, Etighi, Yahoozee at the same time grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by LagosBoi2(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2013
Please remind us of rule 17, as i don drink G4 yesterday i don forget.

1 Like

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2013
Ok my oga @ the top lipsrsealed
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by dademonie(f): 10:57am On May 09, 2013
I think that is better. grin

1 Like

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Enegod(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2013
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 10:57am On May 09, 2013
Better for you jare. And rule number 21. Pidgin is a nigerian brand we should be proud of. Some words in enlish cant express our mind well except we use pidgin. Or please how do you write this in english:
A.food wey don don don don.
B.d okro soup dey draw. What of those who cant write properly. Abeg, scrap rule 21.
I love you guys on Nl. I read almost all the page where we confronted seun. United, we can achieve alot. Now, he would think twice before trying such with Nl members.

20 Likes

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by lifestyle1(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2013
--

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Delivers Baby In A Bus While Traveling From Bori To Port Harcourt / NNPC Tanker Carrying Baskets Of Tomatoes (Photos) / Mention The Good News That Made You Lose Your Appetite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.